Default Pitching velocity did I miss something?

I played a D+ team yesterday made up of nothing but Yankees. Ovr highest one was maybe a 64? Not sure can't quote me but Severino was pitching velocity said he was at 70 he was pitching at 98 tell me PLEASE tell me how is that possible? None of my pitchers velocity has improved that much. They're all throwing at the velocity it shows. So how are they showing 70 then throwing at 98? Tried to screenshot it every time and missed! I was so pissed.

I noticed the same thing. It looks like it goes from about 95-100 from what I’ve seen. Should at least span from 88-102. Every 10 points you move up one mile an hour.

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Cards152 View Post
    I played a D+ team yesterday made up of nothing but Yankees. Ovr highest one was maybe a 64? Not sure can't quote me but Severino was pitching velocity said he was at 70 he was pitching at 98 tell me PLEASE tell me how is that possible? None of my pitchers velocity has improved that much. They're all throwing at the velocity it shows. So how are they showing 70 then throwing at 98? Tried to screenshot it every time and missed! I was so pissed.
    Hi Cards152,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we have documented your concern. If you could contact our Customer Support and provide them with any additional information or screenshots so we can investigate this further, it would be appreciated.

Customer Support: https://www.withhive.com/help/faq

Thank you,
    OffTheWall

Same. During turn battle I've seen pitchers velocity rank 67 throw 96mph multiple times. It's ridiculous. Barely enough time to move the bat.

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Thank you guys for sharing this. It might have something to do with the most recent update. We have forwarded this issue for the developers to review.

OffTheWall

Quote Originally Posted by OffTheWall View Post
    Thank you guys for sharing this. It might have something to do with the most recent update. We have forwarded this issue for the developers to review.

OffTheWall
    It's impossible to screenshot if you reread my statement you'll see that I TRIED to but it's nearly impossible. If someone else is quicker, kudos to them but I'm just not that quick I've tried over and over to get a MPH and it's not happening. All that is happening is a D+ team yesterday played me Astros all of the team members were Astros pitcher was Keuchel velocity 62 he was pitching at 92+. There's no way. Glitch or something but people with a pitcher that has a 82+ velocity are having a heyday off of it because they're pitching close to 99. BS

Default Seriously

Come on OffTheWall, your telling me that you dont play this game to have seen it? It's ridiculous. Thats just not a glitch, it's every pitcher. Fix the game. You guys are making a mockery out of a game that has so much potential.