Exclamation Suggestion for next update

Hi, sorry for my poor English because English is not my first language. I have some suggestion for the next update. I have been playing this game for more than 2 years. I found this game is too time consuming in term of the 'loading', quest, tower of monster, and boss summon for new Rag star.

1) 'loading' - I have tried other games, they have the real-time loading game such as 'Mobile Legends'. They have no problem with this 'loading' with 'a single press' have to show the loading symbol for menu exchange (example, from Home --> News or Battle etc). This 'loading' has increase the time spent for this game. I have tried to use the VPN to change my IP to Malaysia, Singapore, UK, USA, Korea, Netherlands and many more. I have found that the loading time was different. Some countries have to wait longer time and some countries are extremely fast. I have ask my friends in the game guild with different country too. They also shows slower 'loading' time as same as I use the VPN to switch my IP region to their country. This can affect a lot for the player because when we playing tower of monster, world boss, redeem quest chest from the mailbox, combine, open eggs, summon for gold boss and ETC. I understand that the loading may depends on our internet speed. But the concepts of the game interference is extremely time consuming and with these 'loading' problem have made the player become living in the virtual life by spending hours on this game. So, here is some improvement could be improved.

2) Quest - Every guild must summon guild boss everyday and every player have to do the quest or summon quest boss. There is 7 guildboss per day so meaning that player have to press 60 time of 'Explore' to reach the 'Summon', so with this 'extra time' we spent on 'loading' it will take around 10-20 minutes for completely summon all the bosses. It has also applied in the quest boss too. I suggest that we have a '5x Explore' or '10x Explore' for both quest boss and guildboss and the Energy requires will multiply by 5 or 10 vice versa. This will significantly reduce the time spent for the player.

3) Tower of Monster - Once the game have update with monthly reset of the tower, I can feel that I have to spend more than 30 minutes to hit from 'God' to 'Ragnarok'. Since we win the tower in the previous month, the system should record our results and we do not need to retry each stage/level from 1-our max (my max is level 17 for almost each Tier). This can be improved by add on another button for 'Swipe' - Mean something like auto explore and help us hit the tower stage by stage. IF Gamevil have reject this suggestion, BUT at least add a 'NEXT' button for us to speed up the time to clear all these stages. I also aware of some people are farming the Equipment Materials from the tower because I'm doing the same too! For example, I am VIP13 so I can enter the tower 3 times daily but there is 13 tier (from god to ragnarok). So I have to play the Tower of Monster 13 x 3, and every single press I have to 'load' for around 5-10 second. Tower of Monster has spend a lot of players' time. This may be one f the reason that people quit the game.

4) Boss summoning - Previously I didn't realise that Boss Summoning can be one of the problem for the player. This happen began from the newly invented Ragnarok Star that requires us to use 6T to combine the Essence and Fragment for evolving. With the double gold event, players need to summon approximately 6000 jewels (Both same Ragnarok with 60% off), this means that we have to reset 300 times. Each reset has 3 boss to hit. So, basically it is 900 boss to be summoned. But, when without double boss event, it is approximately 12000 jewels (1800 boss to be summoned). I hope Gamevil can increase the Jewels to reset by 2 times, 3 times, 4 times and 5 times. We can press the reset button and select 20 jewels (orginal), 40jewels, 60jewels, 80 jewels and 100 jewels. If people who select 100 jewels, can save the time for hitting all 15 bosses to get the gold. I have measured the time to summon during the DOUBLE GOLD BOSS event, I have spend approximately 4-5 hours to get 220T (to combine all my materials for 60% evolve off). Imagine that people who want to evolve all 6 element Rag Star need to spend at least 24 hours to get enough gold. It is very very very time consuming.

5) Turf war - I think most of the guild people who are not active in playing turf war because it is has spend a lot of time. It did not have the fast forward key (like 2x and 3x or a skip button). It would be nice to add the fast forward button and next button for turf war. My guild have approximately 25 active people, but everyday only 3-5 people play the turf war. This is very unfair for those who spend time on it. I have a full 1st gen Rag star and I need like 15-25 min to complete one entry and I am VIP13, so I have 4 entry It has spend minimm 30 munites everyday for me to complete all these four entry.

6) Guildboss minimum hit requirement - Okay, so no one want to hit the turf war....but you can see mostly people are going to join the guildboss with only one hit or 10 hits and they share the same rewards with those player who spend hundreds and thousands stamina to kill the boss. This is such unfair. As I mentioned just now, some people have spent thousands stamina on it, I would be better if it has change the United Attack to 50x and set the minimum attact for the boss.

7) Game Balance - The 'Tap warlord' has a artifacts called as 'The heart of Warlord' which can increase the attack in Monster warlord. This has make the game imbalance in all the TEAM BATTLE, ARENA and BATTLE LEAGUE. Some player with more Holy Monster are still not able to defends against other player in battle league. In team battle, if you have the full set of Rag Star, you will be 100% win in every single fight. There is no more lose in the team battle, and the points only obtained depends on how many times you reset and spend the jewels.

I hope Gamevil can really listen to players and make improvement and not just want the players to top-up monthly with those promotions and did not make improvement on it. I understand that you designing the game is for income profit but without improving it, the game will be completely dead!

Hello,

I want to comment with seng95 suggestion:

1) 'loading' - I have tried other games, they have the real-time loading game such as 'Mobile Legends'. They have no problem with this 'loading' with 'a single press' have to show the loading symbol for menu exchange (example, from Home --> News or Battle etc). This 'loading' has increase the time spent for this game. I have tried to use the VPN to change my IP to Malaysia, Singapore, UK, USA, Korea, Netherlands and many more. I have found that the loading time was different. Some countries have to wait longer time and some countries are extremely fast. I have ask my friends in the game guild with different country too. They also shows slower 'loading' time as same as I use the VPN to switch my IP region to their country. This can affect a lot for the player because when we playing tower of monster, world boss, redeem quest chest from the mailbox, combine, open eggs, summon for gold boss and ETC. I understand that the loading may depends on our internet speed. But the concepts of the game interference is extremely time consuming and with these 'loading' problem have made the player become living in the virtual life by spending hours on this game. So, here is some improvement could be improved.
    Agree.

2) Quest - Every guild must summon guild boss everyday and every player have to do the quest or summon quest boss. There is 7 guildboss per day so meaning that player have to press 60 time of 'Explore' to reach the 'Summon', so with this 'extra time' we spent on 'loading' it will take around 10-20 minutes for completely summon all the bosses. It has also applied in the quest boss too. I suggest that we have a '5x Explore' or '10x Explore' for both quest boss and guildboss and the Energy requires will multiply by 5 or 10 vice versa. This will significantly reduce the time spent for the player.
    I think with have fun if all members can do a quest to summon boss guild together, if i have 1k ene only, i can do 30% of Devine boss, then my Guildmate will complete it. If Gamevil delete summon boss reward, no one care who did summon boss.

3) Tower of Monster - Once the game have update with monthly reset of the tower, I can feel that I have to spend more than 30 minutes to hit from 'God' to 'Ragnarok'. Since we win the tower in the previous month, the system should record our results and we do not need to retry each stage/level from 1-our max (my max is level 17 for almost each Tier). This can be improved by add on another button for 'Swipe' - Mean something like auto explore and help us hit the tower stage by stage. IF Gamevil have reject this suggestion, BUT at least add a 'NEXT' button for us to speed up the time to clear all these stages. I also aware of some people are farming the Equipment Materials from the tower because I'm doing the same too! For example, I am VIP13 so I can enter the tower 3 times daily but there is 13 tier (from god to ragnarok). So I have to play the Tower of Monster 13 x 3, and every single press I have to 'load' for around 5-10 second. Tower of Monster has spend a lot of players' time. This may be one f the reason that people quit the game.
    Agree. Same idea: http://m.gamevilusa.com/forums/showt...ower-of-Master

4) Boss summoning - Previously I didn't realise that Boss Summoning can be one of the problem for the player. This happen began from the newly invented Ragnarok Star that requires us to use 6T to combine the Essence and Fragment for evolving. With the double gold event, players need to summon approximately 6000 jewels (Both same Ragnarok with 60% off), this means that we have to reset 300 times. Each reset has 3 boss to hit. So, basically it is 900 boss to be summoned. But, when without double boss event, it is approximately 12000 jewels (1800 boss to be summoned). I hope Gamevil can increase the Jewels to reset by 2 times, 3 times, 4 times and 5 times. We can press the reset button and select 20 jewels (orginal), 40jewels, 60jewels, 80 jewels and 100 jewels. If people who select 100 jewels, can save the time for hitting all 15 bosses to get the gold. I have measured the time to summon during the DOUBLE GOLD BOSS event, I have spend approximately 4-5 hours to get 220T (to combine all my materials for 60% evolve off). Imagine that people who want to evolve all 6 element Rag Star need to spend at least 24 hours to get enough gold. It is very very very time consuming.
    Agree.

5) Turf war - I think most of the guild people who are not active in playing turf war because it is has spend a lot of time. It did not have the fast forward key (like 2x and 3x or a skip button). It would be nice to add the fast forward button and next button for turf war. My guild have approximately 25 active people, but everyday only 3-5 people play the turf war. This is very unfair for those who spend time on it. I have a full 1st gen Rag star and I need like 15-25 min to complete one entry and I am VIP13, so I have 4 entry It has spend minimm 30 munites everyday for me to complete all these four entry.
    I think you can set uo your Guild rules, but very fair if Guild leader can ban members who without TW joining the guild boss.

6) Guildboss minimum hit requirement - Okay, so no one want to hit the turf war....but you can see mostly people are going to join the guildboss with only one hit or 10 hits and they share the same rewards with those player who spend hundreds and thousands stamina to kill the boss. This is such unfair. As I mentioned just now, some people have spent thousands stamina on it, I would be better if it has change the United Attack to 50x and set the minimum attact for the boss.
    In my Guild, I will ban if a members attack more 50 in a boss ^^ Remember, boss will strongger toghether witl totla DPH of all Guild member.

7) Game Balance - The 'Tap warlord' has a artifacts called as 'The heart of Warlord' which can increase the attack in Monster warlord. This has make the game imbalance in all the TEAM BATTLE, ARENA and BATTLE LEAGUE. Some player with more Holy Monster are still not able to defends against other player in battle league. In team battle, if you have the full set of Rag Star, you will be 100% win in every single fight. There is no more lose in the team battle, and the points only obtained depends on how many times you reset and spend the jewels.
    No food for the lazy. Hard work same they.

I post a reply in this topic. Is it still being censored since yesterday?

Default Reply to Holy

Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    Hello,

I want to comment with seng95 suggestion:

I think with have fun if all members can do a quest to summon boss guild together, if i have 1k ene only, i can do 30% of Devine boss, then my Guildmate will complete it. If Gamevil delete summon boss reward, no one care who did summon boss.
    Yes true. We need guild member to help, but some of the member only focus on stamina and not energy. So, they are hardly help to summon. Im not sure am I understand wrongly. But if you do 30%, your guild member also need to to a complete 100% (60 presses x energy). So, it is not accumulating between you and your guild mate.

I think you can set uo your Guild rules, but very fair if Guild leader can ban members who without TW joining the guild boss.
    It is not working, because the guild are too many, and very less people. Even top one guild need to recruit newbie to their guild. Too less player and too many guilds. Should limits the number of formation of guild. If ban all those player, they can join other other guild and your guild will be dead.

In my Guild, I will ban if a members attack more 50 in a boss ^^ Remember, boss will strongger toghether witl totla DPH of all Guild member.
    Our guild have many player which has more than 200T DPH. So we need to make thousands of stamina to kill the boss. It will not be working if kick all player attack more than 50.

No food for the lazy. Hard work same they.
    Im trying to introduce another artifact to increase the defense. Since previously the artifacts are given in balance there are 14% of increase damage and defense. But with heart of Warlord, the damage of the player will be keep on increasing, resulting the arena, battle league etc are not balance.

I can agree with defense % item in tap, helps a lot with tower and turf.
    IGN(MW):
    Σ-Bahamut/Golbez (G2)
    Bahamut (G1)

@seng95

Yes true. We need guild member to help, but some of the member only focus on stamina and not energy. So, they are hardly help to summon. Im not sure am I understand wrongly. But if you do 30%, your guild member also need to to a complete 100% (60 presses x energy). So, it is not accumulating between you and your guild mate.
    No, you understanding wrongly. Summon boss guild now need a player have enough energy request (atlest 510 energy for supre boss; 7 x 510 for devine boss) and a summoner must click 60 times to complete a summon phase, and summoner have a summoning reward is 5 core. I want the Gamevil to change the summon boss Guild mode: If I clicked 20 times but lose energy, another member can continue that process, from the 21st onwards, until the summoning process ends.

It is not working, because the guild are too many, and very less people. Even top one guild need to recruit newbie to their guild. Too less player and too many guilds. Should limits the number of formation of guild. If ban all those player, they can join other other guild and your guild will be dead.
    If they lazy, what is thier contribution for your Guild? Change your mind.

Our guild have many player which has more than 200T DPH. So we need to make thousands of stamina to kill the boss. It will not be working if kick all player attack more than 50.
    I said our Guild, it may not correct with your Guild. But you can kick all member, whose attack less than 100 attack. Buid your rule yourself.

Im trying to introduce another artifact to increase the defense. Since previously the artifacts are given in balance there are 14% of increase damage and defense. But with heart of Warlord, the damage of the player will be keep on increasing, resulting the arena, battle league etc are not balance.
    I want to have it too, but not for "balance" ^^ You can try to add more def with equipment.