Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hero Codex

Last edited by Skrimir; 07-09-2018 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Wrong link

There are many more heroes too almost all of them.

Default No response yet?

I showed him couple of screenshots few days ago and got no response. It seems he doesnt bother to respond after asking us to submit screenshots.

McBeardus is offline Super Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Official Admin ★

Hey Guys,

I haven't received any updates as of yet so I'll be following up with the devs soon. I recommend sharing more images if you do come across additional heroes.

Thanks for your patience!

- McBeardus

Default Na he does respond

So you want all the heroes then? Cuz its mostly all of them.

McBeardus is offline Super Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Official Admin ★

Quote Originally Posted by Skrimir View Post
    Hey Skrimir,

Just asking for some of the heroes you ma have came across. Regardless, the devs are aware of the issue so it's being looked into. Solid evidence usually helps speed the process. No need to go out of your way

Your support is greatly appreciated!

- McBeardus

Default Stats and Gems

Quote Originally Posted by Skrimir View Post
    It's going to be impossible for the Codex to give you a precise number for where your hero should be because of Gems. Obviously everybody is going to be running the gems they like, and so people are going to come out with different stats. Even if you and someone else are running the same color, you might have different primary stats. Secondary stats matter a lot, as well. Like if you're getting 5K hp for element enhance, and you have about 600 element enhance, then you're going to have more HP than a guy running the same color and primary stat gems, just based on that.

For these reasons you should use the Codex as a guide for the RANGE your stats should be at, as opposed to what they should be exactly. No matter what they do it's going to be impossible for them to make a stat sheet that applies to everybody.

Default Understand the case presented carefully

Quote Originally Posted by ryujinEXE View Post
    It's going to be impossible for the Codex to give you a precise number for where your hero should be because of Gems. Obviously everybody is going to be running the gems they like, and so people are going to come out with different stats. Even if you and someone else are running the same color, you might have different primary stats. Secondary stats matter a lot, as well. Like if you're getting 5K hp for element enhance, and you have about 600 element enhance, then you're going to have more HP than a guy running the same color and primary stat gems, just based on that.

For these reasons you should use the Codex as a guide for the RANGE your stats should be at, as opposed to what they should be exactly. No matter what they do it's going to be impossible for them to make a stat sheet that applies to everybody.
    Codex is like the database where we should see the precise base stats of every hero in the game. What we are presenting here is heroes base stats(without gem or research,commander traits) is way different from the codex hero base stats. We dont need your opinion or assumptions. What we need is is an answer and clarification from the developers. Because if codex doesn't give reliable information. Lot of players especially those players who put attention to details will end up confused. We use codex to see heroes base stats to know if their a viable to build. Dont put a scenario adding gems because we presented our case without using a gems. We our knowledgeable enough how gems work here and how they boost stats and we don't question that.

Default Wrong Assumption to make.

Quote Originally Posted by BrittleRiddler View Post
    Codex is like the database where we should see the precise base stats of every hero in the game. What we are presenting here is heroes base stats(without gem or research,commander traits) is way different from the codex hero base stats. We dont need your opinion or assumptions. What we need is is an answer and clarification from the developers. Because if codex doesn't give reliable information. Lot of players especially those players who put attention to details will end up confused. We use codex to see heroes base stats to know if their a viable to build. Dont put a scenario adding gems because we presented our case without using a gems. We our knowledgeable enough how gems work here and how they boost stats and we don't question that.
    Your assumption that they're "base stats" doesn't make sense when it presents the heroes with maxed skills. Also I've had the "base stats" be higher than what I have. So, calm down talking to me crazy. You seem to be super whiny on this forum but offer little back to it in the way of information or help. Stop using "we" as if you speak for the community. Have a better attitude, and then maybe people will bother to respond to your inquiries. As it stands, I'd ignore you, as I plan to do from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by ryujinEXE View Post
    Your assumption that they're "base stats" doesn't make sense when it presents the heroes with maxed skills. Also I've had the "base stats" be higher than what I have. So, calm down talking to me crazy. You seem to be super whiny on this forum but offer little back to it in the way of information or help. Stop using "we" as if you speak for the community. Have a better attitude, and then maybe people will bother to respond to your inquiries. As it stands, I'd ignore you, as I plan to do from here on out.
    These are the images presented
    https://imgur.com/gallery/Yx8VzgE
    https://imgur.com/gallery/7KKbrJq

These are some heroes in thge game that the max skilled base stats of heroes is not equal to the codex(no gems included in the presented images). You go on every thread throwing comments without understanding the topic presented. We are saying cp doesnt match and we wanna know why? We need clarification in the game.

You go out here saying
    " It's going to be impossible for the Codex to give you a precise number for where your hero should be because of Gems. Obviously everybody is going to be running the gems they like, and so people are going to come out with different stats. Even if you and someone else are running the same color, you might have different primary stats. Secondary stats matter a lot, as well. Like if you're getting 5K hp for element enhance, and you have about 600 element enhance, then you're going to have more HP than a guy running the same color and primary stat gems, just based on that."

We are aware gems affect heroes stats. We know how gems work. What we asked here is why the cp doesnt match thats it. You are the one who is whining and not putting attention to details. You even put issues about mercenaries? If they put that simple information on mercenaries ingame then no one will ask about it and by the way im not the only one who is asking about that. Put attention to details. Don't run your mouth like you know everything. I have the right to say we because our guild is part of the community. ANd having a better attitude is up to you, your first response is rude like we dont know how things work here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast