Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'll be sharing these suggestions with the rest of the team so that we may look into each one!
    Thank you all as always for the suggestions and feedback on them!

Bull, I guessed you missed the sentence where I said one of the ways this could happen is if you did exactly what you just said? I literally said it in my post. I also said it would be that players fault for wasting their daily opportunites. And there was nowhere where I accused the original poster of exploiting.

Say theres someone who only does their full auto runs everyday and NEVER does recalls. Why would they suddenly want to do recalls all day long when they dont care to do 25 per day?

I'm no idiot. I understand what your saying, but never doing recalls knowing that you are wasting opportunites everyday and then suddenly wanting an event that would mean that you will spend most of a day doing something you just dont even bother doing on a normal day makes no sense. Thats like me asking for a turf event where we get unlimited free tries even though I hate doing the 4 free runs per day we currently get.

I'd be willing to bet there are many more players that exploit that would want that event than there are players that accumulate crystals the way your talking about.

Concept is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by elemnt View Post
    I'd be willing to bet there are many more players that exploit that would want that event than there are players that accumulate crystals the way your talking about.

100% true, yet it gets pushed to the Devs anyways. The 381 buff already disencourages me personally, but this is punch in the gut as well. Might as well give everyone 300j a day in the giftbox as well, to compensate with the guild boss exploiters. But probably not, huh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12