Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Please do tell milk

Quote Originally Posted by AlwynkaXi View Post
    Hey Milksoda,
    Any word on the rewards yet? The event's almost over, and I went in top 4%... Accidentally. 😅
    I am avoiding 4%, was at 6% and so I stopped playing to avoid hitting 4% since it is almost over. Please tell us before it is too late.

Quote Originally Posted by MilkSoda View Post
    Top 1% has been updated to reflect Top 30.
    Will this be for USA server too?

Edit. Also want to echo my dissatisfaction with the event. Currently in top 30, BARELY, I don’t have enough swords for top 1%.
    I did not get a SINGLE gacha drop from the top four rows. Seriously wut. So now I am likely not going to get a legendary prize on top of that. Man, I should have just skipped this and stayed out of the top 4%. I hope you guys at least change the 1%-4% prize, kinda ridiculous that 4%+ gets better prize.
    Last edited by Stiffler!; 07-23-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Default Back to 6%

Quote Originally Posted by asukie View Post
    I am avoiding 4%, was at 6% and so I stopped playing to avoid hitting 4% since it is almost over. Please tell us before it is too late.
    All I did was the daily tasks and I am back to 6% again, looks like most people are trying to avoid the 4% mark like me. Also the event random is as bad as any, got another 20 swords (only the second time), the rest have been defective equipment (as in lvl 3 or 4 fodder), blue gems, some gold, or a few swords...I honestly got better items from the daily spin. Several people on my friends list have stopped playing this event...as a million have said before, you guys need to stop these really really bad events (as in literally reprogramming people not to play as it is by definition negative reinforcement).

Quote Originally Posted by Stiffler! View Post
    Will this be for USA server too?

Edit. Also want to echo my dissatisfaction with the event. Currently in top 30, BARELY, I don’t have enough swords for top 1%.
    I did not get a SINGLE gacha drop from the top four rows. Seriously wut. So now I am likely not going to get a legendary prize on top of that. Man, I should have just skipped this and stayed out of the top 4%. I hope you guys at least change the 1%-4% prize, kinda ridiculous that 4%+ gets better prize.
    This was updated only for the Asia server.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwynkaXi View Post
    Hey Milksoda,
    Any word on the rewards yet? The event's almost over, and I went in top 4%... Accidentally. 😅
    Unfortunately, the event ranking rewards will not be getting updated in time for this event.
    We have looked through the feedback for the ranking rewards for this event and it appears that more sought-out rewards were being offered for the lower ranking bracket.
    We'll use this information to avoid similar incidents for the future events to come.

Default Event page bugged out

The event page has been bugged for a few hours now, it won’t load and I cannot turn in my currency or collect my rewards for turning in 50 times. The event ends in a few hours, will this be fixed before then?

Default .

@asukie I have 5 pieces of equipment lined up atm waiting on stones. If I get another promethia i'll add the 2 equips for her I have to that list. I'm currently in the midst of swapping out story heroes for legendary heroes now that I can build the teams, but i'm refraining from retiring anything due to the monthly buffed stats (I've wanted to retire all of Kaden's things for a while but they love buffing him, as he is buffed now again).

Combining and retiring you get a lot of story heroes which in turn turns into a lot of spirit stones so you get decent limit breaks on those heroes. Once you awaken those heroes you're done and can awaken retire to keep the treadmill going for limit breaks.

Since equipment has a pool of literally triple the items, it takes a lot longer to start this treadmill going. Granted I stopped when equipment was released and came back in February, I have yet to be able to limit break a story equipment past 45. Perhaps people that haven't stopped and have been sitting on the same team of 5 forever are good and can start the treadmill early. Anyone that started late or is doing a shuffle to account for buffs is currently facing a mountain of smelting stones.

It almost seems similar to the water/wood fairy debate people are having where they're unsure what to do with them. Some are combining them away, while some are evolving manas and sargeras for limit breaking. I wonder if with the new currency tab found by clicking on your main character icon if they'll allow us to trade in things like this for a universal currency. It'd be nice to be able to store fairies and stones there either way.

I admit that me needing stones is partially due to me biting off more than I can chew by trying to rotate literally half my main team at the same time, but either way in probably 6 months i'll have rotated my entire team. I just have to hope that I made the right choices. I have the Kaden debate with a few of my characters and it's really tempting just to retire all 4 of them to see what I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Piedude139 View Post
    The event page has been bugged for a few hours now, it won’t load and I cannot turn in my currency or collect my rewards for turning in 50 times. The event ends in a few hours, will this be fixed before then?
    Hey Piedude139,

As I was playing, I also did notice that the event page during this time was taking longer than usual.
    I had to leave it and give it some time to load but it would take me to the event page after some loading time in the end.
    Were you able to access the event page in time to redeem for rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by MilkSoda View Post
    Unfortunately, the event ranking rewards will not be getting updated in time for this event.
    We have looked through the feedback for the ranking rewards for this event and it appears that more sought-out rewards were being offered for the lower ranking bracket.
    We'll use this information to avoid similar incidents for the future events to come.
    Yeah, I saw that... Thanks for the effort tho, I'll smack the 15 HC-s to my others and wait until there's someone new in the Story Hero Limited Summon section... I must say I'm a tad disappointed, but whatevs, free Aira -_-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123