Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb [Event] Chloe's Lab! [7/12 - 7/23]

Hiya Linkers!

Chloe's Lab event is back!

Collect Magic Crystals, help Chloe's experiments, and get special rewards!

You can collect Magic Crystals by hunting monsters.

[Duration]

Global: 7/12 12:00AM - 7/23 11:59PM PDT
    EU: 7/12 12:00AM - 7/23 11:59PM CEST
    Asia: 7/12 12:00AM - 7/23 11:59PM CST

Collect Magic Crystals for the Gacha, Personal Gathering, and Ranking Events!

The NPC will give out a random gift every 2 hours!

Possible Rewards
    50 Magic Crystals
    150 Magic Crystals
    15 Swords
    30 Swords
    6★ Random Hero
    6★ Random Equipment
    3★ Random Fairy
    3★ Smelting Stone
    3 Hero Crystals
    3 Magic Metals
    Event Hero Select Ticket
    Event Equipment Select Ticket
    Story Hero Select Ticket
    Story Equipment Select Ticket

[Event Gacha!]

You can activate Chloe's Alchemic Machine once per 300 Magic Crystals.
    A random item from the list can be obtained.
    Items can be obtained multiple times.

[Personal Gathering Event!]

Activate Chloe's Alchemic Machine a set number of times to receive extra rewards!

10 times = 1000 Magic Crystals
    20 times = 50 Hero Crystals
    30 times = 500 Enchanted Powder
    40 times = 30 Magic Metals
    50 times = 6★ Luna the Witch

[Ranking Event!]

Enjoy!
    -MilkSoda

are the future ranking rewards gonna look that good or even better?

Umm, excuse me for asking, but why does Top 10% get better loot than Top 4%? I mean, 10 spirit stones VS 15 hero crystals +a 6* Aira? I'm aiming for top 10% this time

Quote Originally Posted by AlwynkaXi View Post
    Umm, excuse me for asking, but why does Top 10% get better loot than Top 4%? I mean, 10 spirit stones VS 15 hero crystals +a 6* Aira? I'm aiming for top 10% this time
    I feel the same about that. It's just strange. You get punished for being active, but not active enough. I hope they change that till the end of the event.

why are the random rewards in events like these mostly gold, swords, and so on, but the good stuff has like 0.01% drop chance? just used 11000 crystals and not even 1 story hero or even story equipement.

Default .

I'm gonna echo about the ranking rewards.

I think its really nice that we're throwing better rewards in the form of heroes at the top 1 and 4%

I find it really weird that the upper brackets get hero crystals. At this point all i'm using them for is in the hopes I get something I can limit break and retire into spirit stones. All it does is add a step.

For anyone who doesn't care about the legendary that is being offered and doesn't wanna gamble with the gacha, they will be sabotaging themselves below 4%. When it makes sense to sabotage yourself to a lower rank it shows that somethings wrong with the system.

Again I appreciate that the devs are trying with better rewards it shows that they're listening to communication, but I think the mark is still off with the hero crystals.

Hey there everyone.
    I'm sharing all your feedback with the rest of the team so that we can look at the community's thoughts on this issue.
    Hoping to better improve the rewards and brackets for the events to come!

Quote Originally Posted by sludgetank View Post
    why are the random rewards in events like these mostly gold, swords, and so on, but the good stuff has like 0.01% drop chance? just used 11000 crystals and not even 1 story hero or even story equipement.
    Which is exactly why I hate these kind of events. They don't contribute to your progress in this game at all. A waste of time.

+1 for that explanation.
    I did closely to 40 draws now. I got a story weapon ONCE. Most of the time its gold, swords, smelting stones....
    First i tought wow nice event... but after 40 draws nothing really useful...

Default Yeah, event is lame.

The event is very lame. Every one hates this type, every time they do one of these "chance" events everyone that puts time in to them feels ripped off. I am tired of some coins, a weak equipment gem, or some horrid random equipment that has no value. All I have gotten is worthless, the number of swords you get is even laughable. Also everyone is right about the 4% being far worse than 9% reward. Please stop this type of event, it is less rewarding than the free spin rewards...and those I think are not worth waiting through the animation time for. This event gets a thumbs down, I almost skipped like I skip the hero summon events.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyolent View Post
    +1 for that explanation.
    I did closely to 40 draws now. I got a story weapon ONCE. Most of the time its gold, swords, smelting stones....
    First i tought wow nice event... but after 40 draws nothing really useful...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast