Post [Bug Notice] HIVE Login Issues [Compensation]

Greetings, Warlords!

We've prepared a compensation bundle for the HIVE maintenance and the connection/login issues that persisted the past few days.

► 50 Honor Points
    ► 50 M-Coins
    ► 10 Stamina Charges
    ► 10 Energy Charges

These items will be claimable anytime between 8/13 8:30PM - 8/20 8:30PM PDT. (1 week for claim!)

We'll also be running a 2x Boss Gold event for a 24-hr period!

► 2x Boss Gold (24hrs) 8/15 5:00PM - 8/16 5:00PM PDT.

Thank you,
    Sharps

Hello Warlords!

I bring an update on the HIVE login issues.

The issue has now been resolved.

However, you may experience slower connection speeds temporarily.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you,
    -Sharps

Greetings, Warlords!

After the long, extended maitnenance, the HIVE login issues started reoccurring.

We are continuously working on resolving the login issues as soon as possible and we will notify you immediately once it is resolved.

We are looking into compensation for the maintenance and connection issues and will be delivered after all the connection issues are resolved.

Additional Notes
    Connection to HIVE is currently possible, however the HIVE connection is still in an unstable state.

The work to resolve these issues is still ongoing and we will notify everyone as soon as the issues have been resolved.

We sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences caused by the HIVE maintenance and login issues.

Thank you.
    Sharps
    Last edited by Sharps; 08-13-2018 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Compensation Update

I hope it's enough compensation for me to get my 2nd legion ares after I dumped 7k jw for nothing ^^
    IGN(MW):
    Σ-Bahamut/Golbez (G2)
    Bahamut (G1)

Quote Originally Posted by Gabranth View Post
    I hope it's enough compensation for me to get my 2nd legion ares after I dumped 7k jw for nothing ^^
    For reals, I'm convinced the limited shop is bugged. I dropped $1200 in a couple days and only 1 Ares dropped. I think the percentage value needs to be addressed. That fail rate seems a bit excessive considering 7 parade immortals dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanPower View Post
    For reals, I'm convinced the limited shop is bugged. I dropped $1200 in a couple days and only 1 Ares dropped. I think the percentage value needs to be addressed. That fail rate seems a bit excessive considering 7 parade immortals dropped.
    I know some players that had never bought anything and they have full new ragstar squad. I spent +50k jewels just for the new ragstar water so I also think that shop is intentionally bugged...

Quote Originally Posted by HectorMiguel12 View Post
    I know some players that had never bought anything and they have full new ragstar squad. I spent +50k jewels just for the new ragstar water so I also think that shop is intentionally bugged...
    Well I'm fully f2p, but throwing away 7k jewels for nothing halts my progress for quite a few weeks... In fact I planned to stop trying for them once I got ares, so that I could have the defense trio, but it seems fate is against me.
    IGN(MW):
    Σ-Bahamut/Golbez (G2)
    Bahamut (G1)

Default Account recovery

I lost my data and i have only cs code. Can i get back my data?

Concept is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by BallkareC View Post
    I lost my data and i have only cs code. Can i get back my data?
    Hey BallkareC,

Please contact support at http://withhive.com/help/inquire so they can assist you with this issue!

Wow, seriously? Your compensation is less than what we get in a day of free gifts? And double gold is useless to me when I have to spend tens of thousands of jewels as f2p to FAIL getting a 2nd copy of 2nd gen. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    IGN(MW):
    Σ-Bahamut/Golbez (G2)
    Bahamut (G1)

Default All this....

This what i sent them via email and forum:

So i read somewhere on here we were getting some mcoins, stam pots and energy charges as comp.
    Do me a favor, take those and cram them up your backsides instead. Will do more for you than they will for me.
    Let me just inform you morons what you have cost a lot of us: Warlord benefits, Arena ranks and buff, turf ranks and buff, gems from killing expiring guild bosses, not able to summon new guild bosses, login rewards, mine rewards, wb, global boss collection, auto tap rewards, team battle, dungeon quest mats, summuned bosses, and let us not forget, 480 special dungeons, quests, the hatchery and ToM.
    All told with my VIP Lvl at 21, you have cost just me somewhere around 700 gems, 120 honor points (this doesnt include honor from arena rank, btw), the boosts from rank of turf, and arena. And that is just an estimate off the top of my head, probably be more really.

And you want to give me some piddly little pots and expect me to be happy with that? I am not. No one is. Not my guild, not other guilds and certainly not me. Do you remeber the last time we had a conversation where you made me really angry? Cause this conversation will be much much more vocal and worse than that one for you.

Do yourselves and us a favor, increase that compensation with a substantial amount of gems, and throw in a couple of second gen immo* since you wont let me get them from limited shop. And we will call it even.

Wa¥lander