Default Kanterbury School Festival event bug

Say if someone redeems 700 points with costing 150 each. The last 150 cannot be redeemed for some reason. This is a bug I have and heard someone else have. I think this might be for everyone but I'm not entirely sure. Please look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by lixiangg View Post
    Say if someone redeems 700 points with costing 150 each. The last 150 cannot be redeemed for some reason. This is a bug I have and heard someone else have. I think this might be for everyone but I'm not entirely sure. Please look into this.
    Such errors are often found in games. Errors that seem like such an error should be corrected by game developers. The mistake of paying for the school festival is available, because school festivals cannot cost so much money. In real life, school festivals are not expensive, so all students attend such festivals. Unlike classes with a tutor and the purchase of services from companies such as the company that is presented by the site that has a page with apa citation generator papersowl.com, the payment for which is possible only for schoolchildren who are not poor. It would be nice if the festivals for schoolchildren are free in real life. Because learning is the main task in the life of everyone and the authorities should support the traction for learning from the little children!
    Last edited by AlanGonzales; 03-06-2019 at 02:22 AM.

Hey, I agree with you that education should be more accessible to everyone, because now you have to spend a lot of time making money to pay for it or taking out a large loan. By the way, in the matter of assistance with writing various student papers for me, it helps very well to contact the custom essay writing service.