Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Monster Hunt

I was suppose to receive Select Story Equipment ticket for 100,000 points. Received a Story Hero Select ticket. Please fix it.
    Anyone else have this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by NanaMarge View Post
    I was suppose to receive Select Story Equipment ticket for 100,000 points. Received a Story Hero Select ticket. Please fix it.
    Hey NanaMarge,

I was notified by CS regarding this issue.
    We will look into this issue right away.
    Thanks for mentioning this and sorry for the troubles.

I've shared and am continuing to share all the feedback from everyone!
    Definitely pushing for changes for the future events to come and also pushing for more ways to obtain points for this event.

Quote Originally Posted by NanaMarge View Post
    Hey Nanamarge!

Sorry for the error! The incorrect reward issue has been resolved on 9/10 11:52 PM PDT.
    The incorrect Story Hero Select Ticket has been modified to Story Equipment Select Ticket on 9/11 12:10 AM PDT.

Quote Originally Posted by MilkSoda View Post
    I've shared and am continuing to share all the feedback from everyone!
    Definitely pushing for changes for the future events to come and also pushing for more ways to obtain points for this event.
    Their response to the current event has been incredible. Offer absolutely zero additional points, but sell sword packs. Looks like they’ve opted to ignore their player base AGAIN. You Should merge the “ideas and suggestions” forum into General Discussion. Oh, and then merge all the servers so rank 1 in pvp doesn’t continue to be 0.2 percent...

Quote Originally Posted by coastfs2 View Post
    Their response to the current event has been incredible. Offer absolutely zero additional points, but sell sword packs. Looks like they’ve opted to ignore their player base AGAIN. You Should merge the “ideas and suggestions” forum into General Discussion. Oh, and then merge all the servers so rank 1 in pvp doesn’t continue to be 0.2 percent...
    It almost felt like they were purposelly trying to milk the players with these bad sword packages. The devs are transparent in their actions and personally do not like to be taken advantage of. I don't mind spending as long as i know it's a fair deal.

I agree, they did little to support players with this crazy sword requirement and I personally will not be spending again until I see the devs putting real time and effort into developing this game.

Quote Originally Posted by coastfs2 View Post
    Pretty much why I'm not farming this event. It's pretty clear the devs don't really care about player concerns, just wanna milk this game as much as they can. Actions speak louder than words, and nothing Milk says at this point can convince me that the game will be headed in a better direction

Default Yeah, this is beyond a paywall.

Several thousand swords in and only at 66k...and good packages start at 120k????? I am also done trying for this. It is like the evolve improvement they did, let use auto select tons of heroes at once, but nixed the bonus so increased hero evolve to a crawl. In this they said no more top 1 and 1% since they are basically the same...I think I was 20 to thirty rank last event, but still over 2%. Nixing it was a great idea, but then they put in a sword wall worse than ever before. I stopped combining heroes anymore because the cost is too high, and now I will stop trying to complete re events...really bad job gamevil.

Quote Originally Posted by asukie View Post
    Several thousand swords in and only at 66k...and good packages start at 120k????? I am also done trying for this. It is like the evolve improvement they did, let use auto select tons of heroes at once, but nixed the bonus so increased hero evolve to a crawl. In this they said no more top 1 and 1% since they are basically the same...I think I was 20 to thirty rank last event, but still over 2%. Nixing it was a great idea, but then they put in a sword wall worse than ever before. I stopped combining heroes anymore because the cost is too high, and now I will stop trying to complete re events...really bad job gamevil.
    200,000 points require ~13k swords I believe if you farm AT4-6 or 38-10 (15 monsters in each dungeon). That's enough swords for top 1 in many events.

Default Second attempt to reply.

Well not sure why my last reply never posted. But thanks for the math, 300 dollars to complete an event it a bit steep for me. Realized to even get the next reward I need to get well over 400 more swords, and that is a lame reward at that...the dev's got a bit greedy on this one. They basically created a fake 1st place player that every has to compete against. It would be interesting to know how many managed to complete this event, if more than one did, they basically found a new business model.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast