Default How do you stop this?

Ok so somehow I managed to hit 11 runs in one inning in All Star mode, and immediately my opponent started hitting my players one by one for over 45 minutes until I had enough and exited out. Well when I resumed, the game didn't save my progress and therefore I didn't get credit for the win! Is this typical??

lmao get outplayed

Keep in mind, I've struggled to score runs for a long time on all star mode but then it just clicked and I started hitting non stop. Then he gets mad and starts beaming everyone.

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SD1592 View Post
    Ok so somehow I managed to hit 11 runs in one inning in All Star mode, and immediately my opponent started hitting my players one by one for over 45 minutes until I had enough and exited out. Well when I resumed, the game didn't save my progress and therefore I didn't get credit for the win! Is this typical??
    Hi SD1592,

We're sorry you had to experience that. Unfortunately, the system can only recognize your achievements if the game has finished. However, we have a system in place that prevents similar situations from occurring. The system is created to prevent GMs from throwing balls intentionally at players or intentionally extending the game. After a certain amount of balls thrown at the batter, the system will automatically recognize this and ban them temporarily afterwards.

OffTheWall

So throwing too many balls outside the strike zone is a temporary ban, but intentionally hitting someone repeatedly does nothing? Do you not see how flawed your system is?

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SD1592 View Post
    So throwing too many balls outside the strike zone is a temporary ban, but intentionally hitting someone repeatedly does nothing? Do you not see how flawed your system is?
    Hi SD1592,

Sorry if there was any confusion in the previous post. The temporary ban applies when a GM continues to intentionally hit a player or when the game is intentionally extended by throwing too many balls outside the strike zone.

OffTheWall