Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Lightbulb [Event][NEW] Omega Monster Combine Event 9/14 5:00PM - 9/17 5:00PM PDT

Hey Warlords!

A new event to increase your chances of obtaining Omega monsters!

During this event, players who combine Infinite - Eternal monsters for Mystic - Divine monsters will receive a higher chance at obtaining an Omega monster of a higher tier by using Jewels!

Successful Omega Combine:
    10% chance to receive an Omega of the higher tier.

Failed Omega Combine:
    Do not receive Omega monster of higher tier.
    Guaranteed a higher tier monster.
    Chance of Omegas will increase by 1% per failure.

Upon successfully obtaining an Omega monster, the chance of Omega will drop back down to 10%!

Jewel costs will vary depending on the monster tier used to combine.

The event combine can be accessed via the "Omega Combine" button from the Combine screen.

Best of luck!
    -Sharps-

I hope there will be regular combine event too, otherwise this event will be useless...

Quote Originally Posted by HectorMiguel12 View Post
    I hope there will be regular combine event too, otherwise this event will be useless...
    It is already useless, because you dont need a combine event when you use jewels, its 100% chance to combine regular monsters into regular monsters.

"During this event, players who combine Infinite - Eternal monsters for Mystic - Divine monsters will receive a higher chance at obtaining an Omega monster of a higher tier by using Jewels!"
    I was hoping it will be good, but im skipping this money hungry event, totally not worth it. I will rely on base 2% omega combine chance rather.

Still waiting for that 35% ce everyone is hoping for
    IGN(MW):
    Σ-Bahamut/Golbez (G2)
    Bahamut (G1)

We all want a 35% ce.
    No one want to drain thier jewels on combines. Like seriously what are you guys thinking?
    We are gonna drop 90,000 jewels for omegas? Get real.
    The omega ce+ regular CE was good enough. Your wasting your time and money on this system that will not be used.

True this omega combine event is useless i no will waste my jewels for maximum immortals that worth 0 monster points i want normal combine event that i can combine few immo+ for monster points and more ragnaroks i no need omegas but i would like to see new tier soon a lot players talk about something "Royal" new tier so whats that?

Concept is online now Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by PredatorXS View Post
    i would like to see new tier soon
    You asked this a couple weeks ago (https://forum.gamevil.com/showthread...36487-Monsters), which Sharps replied with:

Quote Originally Posted by Sharps View Post
    Mmm.. for highest tier, it will most likely stay at Ragnarok for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by PredatorXS View Post
    a lot players talk about something "Royal" new tier so whats that?
    'Royals' is a troll that was made ages ago, even before Rag tier. If it isn't posted here on the official forums by Sharps, it isn't true and you shouldn't believe it. :P
    Last edited by Concept; 09-13-2018 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Concept View Post
    You asked this a couple weeks ago (https://forum.gamevil.com/showthread...36487-Monsters), which Sharps replied with:

'Royals' is a troll that was made ages ago, even before Rag tier. If it isn't posted here on the official forums by Sharps, it isn't true and you shouldn't believe it. :P
    Yes i asked but many "trolls" said me that royals will be the new tier etc so i wanted to know that really the new tier name will be royals or no i know that we still no will get new tier but i hope we will get in this year atleast

Default Normal Combine Event

Sharps can you tell us if this new Omega monster combine event is going to fill in for normal combine event? Like we will never see higher percentage without using jewels. Game is already hard pay to win with warlord, limited shop eggs and equipment. If players will never see Hot time combine event again, only this event for spenders ,it is time to quit the game i think...

Default Wth?...

1200j for immos n 0% if we decide not to jewel it its pretty darn greedy!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast