Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Gabranth View Post
    Still waiting for that 35% ce everyone is hoping for
    I know right? I was hearing rumours for 3 days about a 35% anniversary ce, everyone getting their hopes up lmao, tbh even a 30% ce will be good enough but if its 25% again then the only goode even this anniversary was the anniversary logins xD. Although i asked sharps if there was one coming up soon and he said maybe, if his maybe’s are a yes then i hope he wasn’t talking about the omega ce

Quote Originally Posted by Concept View Post
    Every Picar shop doesn't have to sell 400 skill points and 7,000 Jewels which is what people don't get.

You don't think once a month is enough? The way they sell them is at least partially balanced.

I just find it a little bit ironic that you're bashing them for the pay for new content concept but also complaining that each picar shop doesn't give you the best two things in the game for such a low price, of the things that unhinges the long term health of the game.
    Its just because hes broke concept xD, besides some picar’s are not worth it, i agree, but it doesn’t hurt to be patient and wait for one thats worth buying to you. And if that 7000 jewel skill point shop is the only one worth it for some people then they can be thankful enough they made it so you can buy each pack 3 times including on a double vip event which is waaaay more than enough

Default OCE (Omega Combine Event)

I like how everyone is just hating gamevil because this event lmao, like jesus guys, are they not allowed to test out new events for us? I mean yea i get that its a bad event and not worth it but again, its a new event so next time they do an OCE they will most likely make the combines discounted as they aren’t at the moment or don’t feel like they are and other editing to make the event more better and worth it xD. Thank you sharps i hope we get a 30-35% ce soon.

Dont defend them. We are hating because bad gamevil decisions have cost them going down from 120k active players down to 7k active players today.

If they continue to do it, numbers will drop, we lose around 100 players monthly now.

In some other gamevil game, we had people defend them until 200 players were left in the game total, and they changed mind after not getting refunds for last week purchases on game closure.

This event is just plain bad, and not good for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by vesphera View Post
    Dont defend them. We are hating because bad gamevil decisions have cost them going down from 120k active players down to 7k active players today.

If they continue to do it, numbers will drop, we lose around 100 players monthly now.

In some other gamevil game, we had people defend them until 200 players were left in the game total, and they changed mind after not getting refunds for last week purchases on game closure.

This event is just plain bad, and not good for anyone.
    Its not that im defending them, i do agree its an awful event but like i said, its new so it definitely needs some editing to make it actually worth it, like since you only get 1% up per fail and requires multiple combines to get omega’s they should definitely 50% discount the omega combine price on all monsters. and i said in another thread that they need to start promoting this game more public rather than just promoting it on their other games. Believe me i spoke my mind about how this game is getting crappier and crappier because the lack of people and how certatus needs some event world boss life editing and the guild dungeon supreme boss.
    Last edited by Hallucinogenics; 09-18-2018 at 11:09 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234