Default [Notice] Patch Notes 9/18 PDT

Greetings Bodens!

Here's what's coming up in the next update!

Details:

1. Daily Dungeon reward double Event
    ▶ Event Period : 09/19(Wed) After MA ~ 10/02(Wed) before MA
    ▶ Daily dungeon reward will be double during event date.

2. Transcended Calydon Event Ended

3. Weekly Package Bonus Event Ended
    Last edited by CM_MOMO; 09-18-2018 at 10:41 AM.

@CM_MOMO

Yo you gotta do something or at least feedback the limit break stone problem to the devs man. They removed the only positive way of actually not wasting time farming for those stones with at least a guarantee of a stone to the current dumb system of it only obtainable in c5 raids. The drop rates for these stones are absolute dog**** right now. How are players both OLD/NEW gonna be able to farm and ultimate their equips with this atrocious lottery system drop rate which was changed from a previous GUARANTEED system?

Quote Originally Posted by blueticks View Post
    @CM_MOMO

Yo you gotta do something or at least feedback the limit break stone problem to the devs man. They removed the only positive way of actually not wasting time farming for those stones with at least a guarantee of a stone to the current dumb system of it only obtainable in c5 raids. The drop rates for these stones are absolute dog**** right now. How are players both OLD/NEW gonna be able to farm and ultimate their equips with this atrocious lottery system drop rate which was changed from a previous GUARANTEED system?
    Hey blueticks,
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm seeing a lot of players express the same thing and will bring it up with HQ. Can't promise anything but I'll do my best. Thank you again.