Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by JaysBraves View Post
    I know you had a thought process on about the Asynchronous Matching issue. But I do not believe that's 100% the issue.
    Follow me closely:
    - Today my account played my son's. Not so difficult right! nothing new.
    - The only catch my Son was not playing live battle and had not for at-least the past hour. He was completing live season mode, to finish his season so he could attempt to boost a couple of players.

The Live Battle Sim is creating Asynchronous connections only, for both accounts in which I can see. I believe this is also the case for many players complaining in this forum about the live battle simulation. The Sync server whether it is software or hardware related, is buffering player connections holding their connection until matchmaking gets to it. Then Asynchronously connecting players, if this was your intent then you have nailed it. However, you have already stated both players have to be connected, in order to play Live Battle action/Simulation. I have provided you proof that the server is buffering or saving connections because it might be overwhelmed.

Now how much of this is due to some players using modified software to cheat connections, for live simulation match making. Hence the reason, I would temporarily Ban some of the players pointed out as possibly cheating in live simulation battle too see if the Asynchronous issue clears up! It sounds like the ports are being overwhelmed with request from Modified software. Although I am not looking at your server to see the buffering on that port entry.

This would explain, how Harupapa2 and some other players routinely gamed over 2k games live sim battles in a per week. Prior to me bringing the issue up, As they were first in the sim server and had priority pick first, also the reason their win streaks were so long.

Now the ball is in your court! I personally would look at all weekly results from the month of September, and temp ban the top 10 players from those weeks. Then watch the Buffering on the ports allocated on the Server. I have a strong feeling this could possible clear up much of the synchronizing issue's the rest of us are dealing with when trying to play live battle. Not to mention all the players seem to be located in the same region, that I presume may be using cheat software.
    Hi JayBraves,

We would like to apologize for any confusion. Asynchronous matching was intentionally added during the 2.0.6 build update to allow for faster matching when finding opponents. For more details, you can read the Developers Notes here: https://bit.ly/2Mf1WBv .

For Live Battle Action Play, both GMs are required to be present in order to start a Live Battle Action match, however, Live Battle Simulation does not require a live opponent. The system will start looking for available players and if it cannot find a GM to match with, then it will rely on Asynchronous matching.

If you have any more questions, please let us know.

OffTheWall

Quote Originally Posted by OffTheWall View Post
    Hi JayBraves,

We would like to apologize for any confusion. Asynchronous matching was intentionally added during the 2.0.6 build update to allow for faster matching when finding opponents. For more details, you can read the Developers Notes here: https://bit.ly/2Mf1WBv .

For Live Battle Action Play, both GMs are required to be present in order to start a Live Battle Action match, however, Live Battle Simulation does not require a live opponent. The system will start looking for available players and if it cannot find a GM to match with, then it will rely on Asynchronous matching.

If you have any more questions, please let us know.

OffTheWall

Got it, so both GM's are not required to be connected to the live sim battle. Makes sense, however things are still broken. No way should I get matched over and over with the same group of teams. Also, during promotion games I always get the same GM over and over. Which means I will never make world class again. As Teams worse than mine beat me routinely, however my team is not able to beat teams slightly better than mine.

The Win/Loss Algorithm is broke! I provided you proof that a team that had an overall less that 5600 beat my team that has an over of 15,770 that is a problem!!!

Got it, so both GM's are not required to be connected to the live sim battle. Makes sense, however things are still broken. No way should I get matched over and over with the same group of teams. Also, during promotion games I always get the same GM over and over. Which means I will never make world class again. As Teams worse than mine beat me routinely, however my team is not able to beat teams slightly better than mine.

The Win/Loss Algorithm is broke! I provided you proof that a team that had an overall less that 5600 beat my team that has an over of 15,770 that is a problem!!!
    Hi JayBraves,

The reason you're getting matched up with the same group of people could be because of how high ranked you are. Being within the top 100, there is a limited number of people the system can match you with so there is a good chance you could see the same GMs more often than not.

However, getting matched up with someone who is much lower ranked, as in the example you provided, does seem like an issue. We have forwarded the details you have provided to the developers and they are still investigating the situation. Once we get more information from the developers, we will make another announcement.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
    OffTheWall

Quote Originally Posted by OffTheWall View Post
    Hi JayBraves,

The reason you're getting matched up with the same group of people could be because of how high ranked you are. Being within the top 100, there is a limited number of people the system can match you with so there is a good chance you could see the same GMs more often than not.

However, getting matched up with someone who is much lower ranked, as in the example you provided, does seem like an issue. We have forwarded the details you have provided to the developers and they are still investigating the situation. Once we get more information from the developers, we will make another announcement.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
    OffTheWall
    I get that being ranked limits the players I would play! But I thought you implemented a last 10 rule. Meaning that I could not play the same team, if I played them in any of the previous 9 games. Unless this has changed.

Another issue is I played the #1/#2 ranked player for 15 straight promotion attempts! This should not happen if it is Randomly selected from the group. That's a problem!

Now another issue that I have had that I just haven't complained about is; I drop back 2 levels when the new week begins. I thought We are supposed to drop back 1 level. Meaning from World class I would go to All-star S, not All-star. Yet when I am an All-Star S, my team drop back 1 level to All-star.

Also, I noticed that many other players seemed to have dropped back to All-Star S from world class. Or so it seems as many of them have played less games than me, yet have promoted to World Class. What gives? As I have 43 games in and have yet to come up for a promotion. Mainly because I continue to lose to teams that I clearly should not be losing to and to every team that I am equal to or better than.

What are the chances I actually make it to world class this week. I put my chances below 10%, and a 0% chance of making it into the top 30.
    Last edited by JaysBraves; 10-16-2018 at 02:54 PM.

I get that being ranked limits the players I would play! But I thought you implemented a last 10 rule. Meaning that I could not play the same team, if I played them in any of the previous 9 games. Unless this has changed.

Another issue is I played the #1/#2 ranked player for 15 straight promotion attempts! This should not happen if it is Randomly selected from the group. That's a problem!

Now another issue that I have had that I just haven't complained about is; I drop back 2 levels when the new week begins. I thought We are supposed to drop back 1 level. Meaning from World class I would go to All-star S, not All-star. Yet when I am an All-Star S, my team drop back 1 level to All-star.

Also, I noticed that many other players seemed to have dropped back to All-Star S from world class. Or so it seems as many of them have played less games than me, yet have promoted to World Class. What gives? As I have 43 games in and have yet to come up for a promotion. Mainly because I continue to lose to teams that I clearly should not be losing to and to every team that I am equal to or better than.

What are the chances I actually make it to world class this week. I put my chances below 10%, and a 0% chance of making it into the top 30.
    Hi JayBraves,

Currently there is no last 10 rule. Regarding the refresh ranking at the end of the week, your grade will drop 2 tiers based on your final ranking. Therefore, if you are in World Class tier, your ranking will drop to All-Star. If you are All-Star S, your ranking will drop to Pro S, and so on.

Regarding your promotion games, if you have faced the same opponent 15 times in a row, please contact our Customer Support and provide them with your account information so we can investigate this further. We have relayed your information to the Customer Support team so they can better assist you and they will forward your details to the developers for further investigation.

Customer Support: https://www.withhive.com/help/faq

Thank you for your patience and assistance,
    OffTheWall

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12