Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Live Sim Battle, Not So Live!

AcesLoaded & OffTheWall,

Live Simulation Battle is still broken. Follow me on this issue please!

The live battle simulation allows the same team to play multiple games at the same time. How you ask?

If one account is searching for an opponent and anther GM has finished a game but still connected to the game during award selection. Those 2 teams will connect, but the player that was not finished with the award selection is able to select the award, and then start a different game.

So here is what it looked like on my end, both games played at the same time.

Game 1: Ryan520 at RyanHR520 <= Tie 3-3

Game 2: RyanHR520 vs Different team <= lose 3-0

Only the loss for RyanHR520 counted on his record, the tie only counted on my account. I am assuming it was because that was his actual connection.

Not only this issue but, the same issues from the "Always Away" thread is still prevalent. I can exit a game as I did last night. I resumed the game this morning, allowing it to finish.

So Multi-connection simultaneously, and simulation completion is not working. The buttons are still available for me to Pause and speed up or slow the game if I would like.

What IPhone and IPad models are you using to test the game updates? I have an IPhone 6 and an IPad air 2.

No plans to upgrade either!
    Last edited by JaysBraves; 10-06-2018 at 09:15 AM.

It Is happening right now! My team is playing my sons team, yet my sons account is playing a different team at the same time. Pictures attached are Same time different device. My phone shows me vs my son, his tablet shows him vs someone else.

This happened, when he was still in Award selection from the previous game. I looked for a match during that time, it selected him. When he searched for a match after he selected his award, it selected another team.

These pictures were taken same time different device.
    Attachment 15724
    Attachment 15723

You have a major issue with live Simulation battle!

I am sick and tired of losing to the same guy on both accounts My son and my self. My son has attempted 6 times to promote from All-star S to World class, the promotion GM we continue to play HaruPapa2. My account has lost to him 3 times today, and my son's has lost to him twice today, yet we only play him in promotion games! I find it hard to believe he never sleeps, even though we are 10 hours separated. Every single time we try to promote no matter the time of day it is always Harupapa2! 11 Attempts between 2 accounts, yet not a single win! But hey our teams continually get beat by teams +7 and below, wtf gives?

It is physically impossible for someone to stay up 24hr a day 7 days a week to just play this game. He's either playing a emulator, with software touch commands or the server is not acting in a live connection manor! It is never dropping the GM connection.

I am getting to the point I am going to dump this game! My 15632 over all team cannot defeat most teams over 14,500 wtf is the deal!
    Last edited by JaysBraves; 10-07-2018 at 12:47 AM.

Yet again! It never fails 3 more times today! I am done!

Moderators ignore the boards! and GamEvil never fixes the problems!

Attachment 15737

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by JaysBraves View Post
    AcesLoaded & OffTheWall,

Live Simulation Battle is still broken. Follow me on this issue please!

The live battle simulation allows the same team to play multiple games at the same time. How you ask?

If one account is searching for an opponent and anther GM has finished a game but still connected to the game during award selection. Those 2 teams will connect, but the player that was not finished with the award selection is able to select the award, and then start a different game.

So here is what it looked like on my end, both games played at the same time.

Game 1: Ryan520 at RyanHR520 <= Tie 3-3

Game 2: RyanHR520 vs Different team <= lose 3-0

Only the loss for RyanHR520 counted on his record, the tie only counted on my account. I am assuming it was because that was his actual connection.

Not only this issue but, the same issues from the "Always Away" thread is still prevalent. I can exit a game as I did last night. I resumed the game this morning, allowing it to finish.

So Multi-connection simultaneously, and simulation completion is not working. The buttons are still available for me to Pause and speed up or slow the game if I would like.

What IPhone and IPad models are you using to test the game updates? I have an IPhone 6 and an IPad air 2.

No plans to upgrade either!
    Hi JayBraves,

Thank you for bringing this our attention and providing the screenshots. We apologies for the delayed response, however after testing Live Battle Simulation we were unable to replicate the issue you mentioned. Can you clarify how you are able to have the same team play multiple games at the same time or provide us with a video so we can understand the situation better. Also, regarding the ability to pause a Live Battle Simulation game and return at a later time, the reason you are able to do that is because of the Asynchronous matching. Under most circumstances, Live Battle begins when both players are live on the server, however in certain situation in order to improve matching times, asynchronous matching will be applied.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

OffTheWall

Quote Originally Posted by OffTheWall View Post
    Hi JayBraves,

Thank you for bringing this our attention and providing the screenshots. We apologies for the delayed response, however after testing Live Battle Simulation we were unable to replicate the issue you mentioned. Can you clarify how you are able to have the same team play multiple games at the same time or provide us with a video so we can understand the situation better. Also, regarding the ability to pause a Live Battle Simulation game and return at a later time, the reason you are able to do that is because of the Asynchronous matching. Under most circumstances, Live Battle begins when both players are live on the server, however in certain situation in order to improve matching times, asynchronous matching will be applied.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

OffTheWall
    Here it goes: If My team finishes a game and enter award selection, My team will be part of matchmaking before I finish award selection. However, after I finish the award selection I can start a separate game with a different GM.

But only one of these sessions affect my record, the game that I started in match making.

It's as if my team is not actually playing live simulation battle. Which is most likely the problem.

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by JaysBraves View Post
    Here it goes: If My team finishes a game and enter award selection, My team will be part of matchmaking before I finish award selection. However, after I finish the award selection I can start a separate game with a different GM.

But only one of these sessions affect my record, the game that I started in match making.

It's as if my team is not actually playing live simulation battle. Which is most likely the problem.
    Hi JayBraves,

Thank you for the response. After investigating your situation, the reason why this can occur is due to the asynchronous matching in Live Battle Sim. Once you've completed a game and you're in the award selection screen, asynchronous matching allows another GM to match up with you, even though you haven't started a new game. This is why only the session you started affected your record and not the other one. When you matched up against your son, it is likely there were limited opponents within that ranking/time and his account was chosen, allowing you guys to play against each other, however, because he didn't initiate that game with you, that is also why he was able to play another opponent at the same time.

Hope this helps!
    OffTheWall

Hi JayBraves,

Thank you for the response. After investigating your situation, the reason why this can occur is due to the in Live Battle Sim. Once you've completed a game and you're in the award selection screen, asynchronous matching allows another GM to match up with you, even though you haven't started a new game. This is why only the session you started affected your record and not the other one. When you matched up against your son, it is likely there were limited opponents within that ranking/time and his account was chosen, allowing you guys to play against each other, however, because he didn't initiate that game with you, that is also why he was able to play another opponent at the same time.

Hope this helps!
    OffTheWall
    I know! By the way this has happened frequently, not just a one off occurrence. None of my games seem to be live at all. So it seems like both mine and my son's account's asynchronous matching is broke. This explains starting a game and being able to pick it up later. ie... pausing the game and picking it up hours later.

Hi JayBraves,

Thank you for the response. After investigating your situation, the reason why this can occur is due to the asynchronous matching in Live Battle Sim. Once you've completed a game and you're in the award selection screen, asynchronous matching allows another GM to match up with you, even though you haven't started a new game. This is why only the session you started affected your record and not the other one. When you matched up against your son, it is likely there were limited opponents within that ranking/time and his account was chosen, allowing you guys to play against each other, however, because he didn't initiate that game with you, that is also why he was able to play another opponent at the same time.

Hope this helps!
    OffTheWall
    I know you had a thought process on about the Asynchronous Matching issue. But I do not believe that's 100% the issue.
    Follow me closely:
    - Today my account played my son's. Not so difficult right! nothing new.
    - The only catch my Son was not playing live battle and had not for at-least the past hour. He was completing live season mode, to finish his season so he could attempt to boost a couple of players.

The Live Battle Sim is creating Asynchronous connections only, for both accounts in which I can see. I believe this is also the case for many players complaining in this forum about the live battle simulation. The Sync server whether it is software or hardware related, is buffering player connections holding their connection until matchmaking gets to it. Then Asynchronously connecting players, if this was your intent then you have nailed it. However, you have already stated both players have to be connected, in order to play Live Battle action/Simulation. I have provided you proof that the server is buffering or saving connections because it might be overwhelmed.

Now how much of this is due to some players using modified software to cheat connections, for live simulation match making. Hence the reason, I would temporarily Ban some of the players pointed out as possibly cheating in live simulation battle too see if the Asynchronous issue clears up! It sounds like the ports are being overwhelmed with request from Modified software. Although I am not looking at your server to see the buffering on that port entry.

This would explain, how Harupapa2 and some other players routinely gamed over 2k games live sim battles in a per week. Prior to me bringing the issue up, As they were first in the sim server and had priority pick first, also the reason their win streaks were so long.

Now the ball is in your court! I personally would look at all weekly results from the month of September, and temp ban the top 10 players from those weeks. Then watch the Buffering on the ports allocated on the Server. I have a strong feeling this could possible clear up much of the synchronizing issue's the rest of us are dealing with when trying to play live battle. Not to mention all the players seem to be located in the same region, that I presume may be using cheat software.

AcesLoaded and OffTheWall:

I know for sure the Live Simulation battle is not live. Today, I played my sons team 4 times. In which 3 of those games he was not even playing the game. I just got finished playing his team yet again, but his tablet had been turned off for almost 5 hours.
    Last edited by JaysBraves; 10-15-2018 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Spelling issue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast