Default Players not selling?

I've had a few +10 players listed at their minimum for over a week now and they haven't sold. I usually do a lot of buying and selling on the market and I've never seen players sit for this long.

'18 Live SE Schwarber 82
    '17 All-Star Judge 86
    '17 The Stars Freeman 85

Any idea what is going on? I've noticed prices dropping too. Why is the market so stagnant?

Default What’s going with FA market?

I agree. Players aren’t selling and prices are drastically dropping. Can anyone expain what’s going on?

Yes it's very simple. Since gamevil tampered with the FA market commission of 95, 80 or 75% commission, no one is goig to sell at that price.and since we can't sell no one has gp to buy.

We brought this to their attetion and gave us the run around with non answers. I see the players for sale, wish I could buy but I'm not going to sell my 100b roster for 5b, sorry.

Default Market flooded with WB and Legend players

Quote Originally Posted by Abcya View Post
    Yes it's very simple. Since gamevil tampered with the FA market commission of 95, 80 or 75% commission, no one is goig to sell at that price.and since we can't sell no one has gp to buy.

We brought this to their attetion and gave us the run around with non answers. I see the players for sale, wish I could buy but I'm not going to sell my 100b roster for 5b, sorry.
    After giving it more thought, I believe the market has also been adversley affected by the flooding of World Best and Legend Players through big sales and rewards. I noticed the market on SE Live players are not dropping as much as the above players.

Default High value plus 10 cards never sell

A few days back I thought the administrator said if the high value cards don’t sell the price is adjusted downward so they do sell. I don’t think this happens because I’ve had a j Smith milestone valued at 83,130,000,0000 plus 10 which hasn’t moved in a week?

Default Prices aren’t being adjusted to sell?

There has been 3 Billy Wagners plus 10 at 490,620,000,000 for sale since Friday. None of them sold because I know all three gms selling them. Two have since been taken off market. Why is he still priced the same. Please look into this. If a player doesn’t sell the price should be adjusted. It’s been brought up in the past and nothing is being done to correct it.
    Thank you