Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AcesLoaded is offline Administrator ★ GAMEVIL Official Admin ★

Default [Event] Autumn Run Special Event 11/8 ~ 11/14

Hello GM's

We would like to share with you the details for the Autumn Run Special Event that will begin following the end of the scheduled maintenance on 11/7 PST.

[Autumn Run Special Event Details]

Event 1. Autumn Run Daily Log In Event
    - Duration: 11/8 00:00 ~ 11/14 Before Maintenance (PST)
    - Details: Log In daily to obtain the Special Reward for that

※The event resets every 00:00 PDT and you will not be able to receive your log in reward if you do not reconnect.
    ※Attendance is recognized when the daily login rewards are received, you must have claimed all 7 Daily Log In rewards to qualify for the SE ALL OVR 90+ Draft x1 Bonus Reward.
    ※Bonus 7 Consecutive Log in Reward will be sent to mailboxes within a week after 11/14 Scheduled Maintenance, no later than 11/21.

Event 2. Daily Mission Reward x2 Event!
    - Duration: 11/7 After Maintenance ~ 11/14 Before Maintenance (PST)
    - Details: All Daily Mission Rewards will have x2 the Diamond Amount!
    *This only applies to the Daily Missions and not the Club Mission

Event 3. Post Season Reward x2 Event!
    - Details: Win x2 the Normal Prizes when winning the Post Season in Live Season Mode
    *Rewards will depend on the difficulty chosen for Live Season Mode.
    *Only the reward for winning Post Season have been multiplied!

Event 4. Perfect Training x2 Event!
    - Details: Chance of Perfect Result has been increased by x2 for the duration of the event.

Event 5. Boost Discount Event!
    - Details: All Players will have a 30% Discount applied to the Boost Cost for the duration of the event.

Event 6. Ballpark Jigsaw Puzzle Event!
    - Details: Can you guess which Ballpark it is? Submit your answers on the Form following Maintenance to earn GP!
    - Ballpark Jigsaw #5:[▶Click Here to View Jigsaw #5 Event Page]
    ※Only the Submissions entered between the Event Duration will be counted.
    ※Any Answers submitted before 11/8 00:00 and after 11/14 18:00 Will not be counted.

Default Season Creation Tickets?

Come on guys, Season creation tickets as an award. Its almost impossible to get through one season never less two.Bring back something worth logging in for .....like over 90 drafts.

Quote Originally Posted by toppscard View Post
    Come on guys, Season creation tickets as an award. Its almost impossible to get through one season never less two.Bring back something worth logging in for .....like over 90 drafts.
    Or trainers.

Quote Originally Posted by toppscard View Post
    keep them coming...i do a season a day and have since the release of this version...so i want as many as i can get...previous versions i did 2-1/2-3 seasons a day....

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog3134 View Post
    keep them coming...i do a season a day and have since the release of this version...so i want as many as i can get...previous versions i did 2-1/2-3 seasons a day....
    I 2nd this. Keep the season creation tix coming please.

Why isn‘t Maeda an S at the RP position?! Have you watched the postseason by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by accide0 View Post
    Why isn‘t Maeda an S at the RP position?! Have you watched the postseason by any chance?
    Starters are used as relief pitchers more often during the postseason so I doubt the postseason positions are applied to normal player cards. However there is a WS Live special edition card with Maeda rated S at the RP position.

Quote Originally Posted by TastesGamey View Post
    Starters are used as relief pitchers more often during the postseason so I doubt the postseason positions are applied to normal player cards. However there is a WS Live special edition card with Maeda rated S at the RP position.
    Yeah, but High Class cards are supposed to reflect a players career and feature all the positions they played...

Is the perfect trainer x2 working for anybody?

I have spent 300 diamonds and have not gotten Red or blue.. WTF.... This game is just about to be deleted

Default Suspect developers

Quote Originally Posted by JaysBraves View Post
    Is the perfect trainer x2 working for anybody?

I have spent 300 diamonds and have not gotten Red or blue.. WTF.... This game is just about to be deleted
    The developers should start by explaining what is the baseline percentage chance of getting a perfect training; what does 2x chance really mean.

Also, the boosting percentage chance is very suspect and should be explained just as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast