Hot Time Combine
    Regular Combine Success Rate 25% UP
    Special Combine Jewel Fee 30% Off
    Regular Combine Gold Fee 20% Off
    Monster Recover Fee 20% Off
    2-Tier Monster Upgrade Chance UP
    Plus Monster Acquisition Rate UP

Bonus Jewel Charge Event
    Purchase Jewels during this time and receive 25% bonus!

Double VIP Event
    During this time you will receive double the VIP points when making purchases!

Take advantage and level up your VIP rank!

*Double VIP does not apply to First Recharge VIP Bonus
    - Sharps -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharps View Post

Greetings, Warlords!

Regular Combine Success Rate 25% UP

back-2-back 25 percenters?? I smell something fishy.. Turkey Day and Santa are right around the corner... I will be holding out on this 25'er.... *cough cough*

Quote Originally Posted by BullHurley View Post
    back-2-back 25 percenters?? I smell something fishy.. Turkey Day and Santa are right around the corner... I will be holding out on this 25'er.... *cough cough*
    Yeeah!
    Already had a 5x combo event and no gold event! I'm being very annoying, but the game is getting more annoying still. If they want to make us spend jewelry, they have to make good events for it. I would even spend Gold jewelry out of the event, but just thinking about the time we will lose to make gold to evolve a new Rag star already leaves me with no desire to do that! We are still looking forward to this blessed Gold event to make the new Star Rag and spend more jewelry in the store to try to catch another element!

Quote Originally Posted by dudug2 View Post
    Yeeah!
    Already had a 5x combo event and no gold event! I'm being very annoying, but the game is getting more annoying still. If they want to make us spend jewelry, they have to make good events for it. I would even spend Gold jewelry out of the event, but just thinking about the time we will lose to make gold to evolve a new Rag star already leaves me with no desire to do that! We are still looking forward to this blessed Gold event to make the new Star Rag and spend more jewelry in the store to try to catch another element!
    Sharps said Double gold Mid-November

Still no Fortune Egg Event?