Default Worlds best package

I purchased the worlds best package that was supposed to have 5 worlds best drafts of 90, 91, 92, 93, but what I received was just se drafts. They aren't all worlds best like the package indicated.

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Osumiami View Post
    I purchased the worlds best package that was supposed to have 5 worlds best drafts of 90, 91, 92, 93, but what I received was just se drafts. They aren't all worlds best like the package indicated.
    Hi Osumiami,

We apologize for receiving the wrong drafts. Please contact our Customer Support with your account information and we will investigate this immediately.

Customer Support: https://www.withhive.com/help/faq

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
    OffTheWall

I have contacted them on another matter of receiving the wrong package on black Friday but still have not heard anything.

I have contacted them on another matter of receiving the wrong package on black Friday but still have not heard anything.
    Hi Osumiami,

Thank you for your patience. We've contacted our Customer Support regarding your situation and they have identified the issue. Please contact our Customer Support, with your account information, at your earliest convenience and they will assist you further regarding your purchase.

Customer Support: https://www.withhive.com/help/faq

OffTheWall

I have contacted customer support numerous times. Can they email me with an email I can respond to instead of having to keep going through the standard form or at least get a case number?

I have contacted customer support numerous times. Can they email me with an email I can respond to instead of having to keep going through the standard form or at least get a case number?
    Hi Osumiami,

We apologize for the inconvenience and delay. We have investigated this and sent you the correct package. Please check your mailbox and let us know if you are experiencing any other issues.

OffTheWall

I got the package you sent today, but it still is the wrong package. The package I bought and shows on my receipt is the Live Package 108. The one you sent today was the world series package again.

I got the package you sent today, but it still is the wrong package. The package I bought and shows on my receipt is the Live Package 108. The one you sent today was the world series package again.
    Hi Osumiami,

We apologize for the mistake. We have removed the wrong package from your mailbox and sent the correct package. Please check your mailbox and let us know if you are experiencing any other issues.

OffTheWall

I received the correct package now thank you for your help.