Default 25 NL/AL package - Offthewall

Okay when you buy the package of the 25 NL/AL players to choose from some or some may not run into this, but I do and it's frustrating. I've asked before and I'll ask again, they thought it was a "great idea" before but unfortunately that thread has disappeared, interesting. Anyways, 200 slots are full meaning I have to sell 15 players fine with me. Here's the issue, either let us sell more than 15 at a time please or up the slot limit to 250-300. We need the allowance of either to sell more on the market or give us the slot room. It ****s now I just bought a 25 league package and can't open it, build a team because I have nowhere to put them on my roster because my fa market is full and no one is buying and my slots are still too full. Something HAS to change here! PLEASE. And thank you for your time.

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Birds78 View Post
    Okay when you buy the package of the 25 NL/AL players to choose from some or some may not run into this, but I do and it's frustrating. I've asked before and I'll ask again, they thought it was a "great idea" before but unfortunately that thread has disappeared, interesting. Anyways, 200 slots are full meaning I have to sell 15 players fine with me. Here's the issue, either let us sell more than 15 at a time please or up the slot limit to 250-300. We need the allowance of either to sell more on the market or give us the slot room. It ****s now I just bought a 25 league package and can't open it, build a team because I have nowhere to put them on my roster because my fa market is full and no one is buying and my slots are still too full. Something HAS to change here! PLEASE. And thank you for your time.
    Hi Birds78,

Thank you for the feedback and suggestions! We have forwarded your suggestion for the developers to review and consider for future updates. If there are any changes to the Player Storage limit or FA Market registration limit we will make an official announcement and let you know!

OffTheWall