Thread: Limited shop

Default Limited shop

In last 30 days I spent 35k jewels. I was after earth and air immortal star 2nd gen but ... You guessing what happend. I manage to get only five immortals 1st gen in which I am not interested. So I guess I would not have rag stars any time soon as you know how much time is needed to collect another 35k jw.

I will remain sad and poor another half year. Thank you for the beautifull game. I will certenly recomand this game to just anybody I encounter as they deserve too enjoying it.

I see... It is normal to waste 35k jewels and got nothing... Did you know how much money is that? Look at the jewel shop and you will get idea. Do you know how long i must work to get that kind of money? And for what? Some mistics and eternals. Well thank you s lot for them!

Quote Originally Posted by pizdek View Post
    I see... It is normal to waste 35k jewels and got nothing... Did you know how much money is that? Look at the jewel shop and you will get idea. Do you know how long i must work to get that kind of money? And for what? Some mistics and eternals. Well thank you s lot for them!
    I put a post on this last year, i know how it feels to spend 35k gems (over a thousand dollars$) i have spent another 10k gems on dark and air but no luck, but devs domt care i have even submitted tickets in hive and emailed devs of gamevil as well, messaged 5+ mods to forward my word to devs but to no avail, i love this game and still recommend it to some of my friends and still am a (spender), but my friends all quit this game because no content and just secludes me to anger of game. Wish there was a huge update that would resolve this and maybe change lvl and eggs..
    https://youtu.be/IBhT8ooUvsQ