Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limited shop !

Default Limited shop !

Can you post for once, on forum or in game the order of element in the limited shop ??! Atm it seems to be totally random and thats so fcked up ! Give us the order of element already ! So we stop saving jewels for nothing thinking we will have one element and we get the opposit one.
    Is that so hard to write like:
    week 1: water
    Week 2: fire
    Week 3: earth etc.. ?? So we stop waiting for nothing ! Stop wasting our time !!

Quote Originally Posted by simi View Post
    Can you post for once, on forum or in game the order of element in the limited shop ??! Atm it seems to be totally random and thats so fcked up ! Give us the order of element already ! So we stop saving jewels for nothing thinking we will have one element and we get the opposit one.
    Week 3: earth etc.. ?? So we stop waiting for nothing ! Stop wasting our time !!
    If they did that, devs would get that wrong and get us madder..

No. We need to know the order of element in the limited shop. If there is a real order its not hard to tell us. If its random then its big bs, totally unfair. Why an element should appear more often than another ?

Quote Originally Posted by simi View Post
    Your argument is illogical. You can never "save for nothing". If the next element isn't the one you were waiting for, then just keep going for another week and hope it shows up the next week, and keep saving. If it doesn't show up then, then still just keep saving and waiting.
    Whether you know it's coming in 3 weeks and you save for it, or you don't know and just wait until it comes and keep saving, it adds up to the same thing. The element you're waiting for is still coming in 3 weeks, whether you know beforehand or not, and you'd still be saving for 3 weeks. The saving won't go "wasted" or be "for nothing".

You really, honestly have nothing to be upset about. This is one instance where it makes no difference whether you know or not.
    Air was last week, Dark is this week, so Fire, Water, Earth and Holy is still to come. You know that at least. I don't know what more you want. Knowing Water comes in two weeks isn't going to make any difference from just waiting and checking for 2 weeks.
    Last edited by DVoid; 01-17-2019 at 02:38 AM.

Keep saving for what? Another 35 mistics 25 infinites 8 divines and 3 immortals 1st gen aahhahah ... U dont think yoll get 2nd gen... Look at my post. And just to add more, i have same issue last year. Its all in archives i belive. Nah..

I forgot eternals.. You will get around 14... And that is my recievings... I saw like tens and tens times low level players got main reward from first draw... How about that part of game engine script? Those dont have materials to evolve 2nd gen nither money. But have high likelyhood to get 2nd gen imm. Just browse thier monsters or look w chat as they put them as reprensentive.

Quote Originally Posted by DVoid View Post
    Your argument is illogical. You can never "save for nothing". If the next element isn't the one you were waiting for, then just keep going for another week and hope it shows up the next week, and keep saving. If it doesn't show up then, then still just keep saving and waiting.
    Whether you know it's coming in 3 weeks and you save for it, or you don't know and just wait until it comes and keep saving, it adds up to the same thing. The element you're waiting for is still coming in 3 weeks, whether you know beforehand or not, and you'd still be saving for 3 weeks. The saving won't go "wasted" or be "for nothing".

You really, honestly have nothing to be upset about. This is one instance where it makes no difference whether you know or not.
    Air was last week, Dark is this week, so Fire, Water, Earth and Holy is still to come. You know that at least. I don't know what more you want. Knowing Water comes in two weeks isn't going to make any difference from just waiting and checking for 2 weeks.
    You know you can do many usefull stuff with jewels right ? Its not only for limited shop.
    So i should just keep saving and forget about the rest and hope i will get the element i want then use the thousands i gathered ? Wow nice move... Not.
    And 3 weeks really ? You know there are 6 elements right ? Lol should have been fire for 2 weeks now but no we had earth/dark again even tho we alrdy had them before.

So yeah i kinda saved for nothing while i could have used jewels on other stuff. My argument is ok.

See what i was talking about ? Should have been fire shop then water etc.. and guess what ? Its holy again !!
    0 order, 0 logic, elements comes randomly. Stupid GV good job !

Why in the hell elements appears randomly ? That makes some appear more often than others which is unfair af. Is this game that retarded ?
    After 6 years you still doing trash mistakes like your game was 2 days old.. really ?

I +1 this idea. GV should give an indicator to show which element is coming next to limited shop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast