Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Default [Event] January Special Event 1/17 ~ 1/23

Greeting GM’s

We would like to share with you the details for the upcoming January Special Event!

[January Special Event]

EVENT 1. Special Daily Log In Event
    - Duration: 1/17 00:00 ~ 1/23 Before Maintenance (PST)
    - Details: Log In daily to obtain the Special Rewards for that day! *Bonus reward for logging in 7 consecutive days!

※The event resets every 00:00 PST and you will not be able to receive your log in reward if you do not reconnect.
    ※Attendance is recognized when the daily login rewards are received, you must have claimed all 7 Daily Log In rewards to qualify for the SE ALL OVR 90+ Draft x1 Bonus Reward.
    ※Bonus 7 Day Consecutive Log in Reward will be sent to mailboxes within a week after 1/23 Scheduled Maintenance, no later than 1/30.

EVENT 2. Golden Ball Collection Event
    - Duration: 1/16 After Maintenance ~ 1/30 Before Maintenance (PST)
    - Details: Collect and exchange Golden Balls for Rewards in the Item Exchange!
    - How to obtain: Collect Golden Balls through 2 weeks of Daily Login Events and Opening the Golden Ball Box which can be opened for free every 6 hours during the event.

- Exchange Items

The exchange will be available until 2/6 (Wednesday) scheduled maintenance. Please exchange for the desired product until the removal of these collection items

*Update*
    Please Note we have extended the Golden Ball Event for the Lunar New Year Special Event

EVENT 3. Boost Trainer Effect x2 Event!
    - Duration: 1/16 After Maintenance ~ 1/23 Before Maintenance (PST)
    - Details: Boost Trainers will have double their effect during the event Duration!

EVENT 4. Boost GP Cost Discount Event (30%)
    - Details: GP Cost for Boost Attempts will be discounted by 30% during the event duration!

EVENT 5. Boost Material Player Quantity Limit Event! (10 -> 15)
    - Details: Quantity Limit of Material Player used for Boost Attempts will be increased from 10 to 15 Material Players during the event duration!
    EVENT 6. Perfect Training Result x3!
    - Details: Triple the Probability of a obtaining a Perfect Result when Training!

EVENT 7. Weekend League Buyout Fee Event (95% → 70%)
    - Duration: 1/18 07:00AM ~ 1/20 06:59AM (PST)
    ※Original Post had incorrect times, we have revised the post to display the correct time
    - Details: League Buy Out Fee will be decreased from 95% to 70% only during this event period!

※Please note this fee can only be applied when a Player posted on the FA Market was not purchased during the Posting Period.
    ※Player must have not been purchased on FA Market for over 24 Hours.
    ※TIP: Place Players you want to use the League Buy Out Fee on 24 Hours prior to 1/18 07:00 AM PST

EVENT 8. [Community Event] Player Stance Community Event
    - Details: Can you guess which player? Submit your answers on the Form following Maintenance to earn GP!
    - Player Stance:[▶Click Here to View Event Page]
    ※Only the Submissions entered between the Event Duration will be counted.
    ※Any Answers submitted before the end of 1/16 Maintenance and after the start of 1/23 Maintenance will not be counted.

Thank you
    Last edited by OffTheWall; 01-17-2019 at 07:40 PM.

Default One word

AWESOME!

3x chance for perfect training, league buyout and the rest in the same week. Must see to believe. Keep it up.

Default Where are golden balls?

In my “item” tab of the Shop, I do not see any golden balls. My player tab has the red dot like I still have it available, but I can’t see or click it anywhere

Default 30% GP discount

I do not see a discount when boosting players in regards to cost

It's after 7am PST, but no League Buyout Event appears to active...

When will this begin?

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisYanks79 View Post
    It's after 7am PST, but no League Buyout Event appears to active...

When will this begin?
    Hello ChrisYanks79,

Apologies for the confusion, we have corrected the dates for the League Buyout Date.

The correct duration of this event will be from: 1/18 7:00 AM PST and it will run through 1/20 6:59 AM PST.

Thank you for your understanding,
    OffTheWall
    Last edited by OffTheWall; 01-17-2019 at 11:55 AM.

AcesLoaded is offline Administrator ★ GAMEVIL Official Admin ★

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees25113 View Post
    In my “item” tab of the Shop, I do not see any golden balls. My player tab has the red dot like I still have it available, but I can’t see or click it anywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees25113 View Post
    I do not see a discount when boosting players in regards to cost
    Hello Yankees25113,

We were able to confirm that the Golden Ball Giftbox is correctly in the Shop under the Item tab. Please note that this box can only be opened once every 6 Hours and that you can open up to a max of 4 boxes within 24 hours.

Regarding the Boost Discount, can you please clarify what you mean by not seeing the discount? Are you not seeing the "Cost to Boost" amount not being correctly applied when attempting to Boost a Player?

Thank you for the clarification

AcesLoaded is offline Administrator ★ GAMEVIL Official Admin ★

Quote Originally Posted by Nace View Post
    AWESOME!

3x chance for perfect training, league buyout and the rest in the same week. Must see to believe. Keep it up.
    Hello Nace,

We are glad to hear that you are excited and looking forward to this week's events!

We would like to let you know that the duration of the League Buyout was incorrectly displayed and that we have revised the post to display the correct event duration.

Please make sure to note this new time when placing your Players onto the FA Market!

Thank you for your understanding.

These last few events have been great, but why do you make them unachievable? The last many, no one is able to get any of the top4 or 5 prizes without purchasing multiple packages and even then still not get close. I collected all but 1 box yesterday and ended up with 12 balls plus the 10 log in. There's no incentive to login every 6 hours to collect them when they amount to nothing at the end.

Default Mlb perfect inning 2019

When is it gonna change to 2019

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast