Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Default [Notice] Developer's Notes - 2019 Update

Hello GM’s

We would like to share with you the Developer’s Notes regarding the 2019 Version Update!

We appreciate your patience as we have been working to verify the content that will be released with the next version of MLB Perfect Inning.

We appreciate all of the support and feedback we have received this past year and look forward to implementing and improving the game for the 2019 version

At this time we will briefly introduce the major update content of MLB Perfect Inning 2019. Depending on the development progress, detailed information including screen shot of the example will be announced soon.

[Club vs Club]
    We understand that there is a lack of Club Content and are working to develop additional Club Features for many GM’s to enjoy.

This new Club Content will allow a Club of 10 or more Club members to compete against another Club. As you play Live Action Play games, you will earn (W / L) points as a result of the match and convert each club's ranking into points you earn.

Based on the converted rankings, we are in the process of developing a variety of rewards that will be awarded to Clubs ranking in the Top 100, as well as Individual Rewards for individual contributions to the Club's ranking.

[Rank Up]
    Currently, many GM players have reached the Maximum Boost Level 10. We are planning to have a new Rank Up System that will allow further Player Grooming.

The Rank-up feature can only be used on a player who has reached the Max Boost Level 10. Upon each successful Rank-Up the Player will receive an additional Rank Up Indicator.

[Staff system]
    Staff Members (Manager/ Hitting Coach / Pitching Coach) for each 30 MLB Teams are under development with content linked to the above mentioned Rank-up content.

There will be a special unique Synergy between the Athletes and the Staff Members in the Staff System. Each Athlete will receive synergistic benefits when they are paired with matching Staff Members.

Ex) If you have a Pitcher on your Roster that matches with the Staff Member, the Pitcher will obtain additional synergistic benefits for matching to the Staff member.

Additional Team Effects will be applied if the Manager matches with the other Staff Members registered on the Roster

[Attendance System Improvements]
    The attendance section is under development for the existing monthly and daily attendance. Event Attendance will be split into two parts, cumulative attendance as well as continuous attendance.
    We are preparing a variety of events using the new cumulative attendance department and continuous attendance department.

The contents of this guide are subject to change depending on the development situation.

We will inform you through an announcement before the official update.

Thank you very much!

Hi OffTheWall,

That looks good..... So far...

Do you know if they have plans to change the gameplay in Live Action Play? The same plays for months start to get bored. In addition, if there is a certain camera view coming after a hit, you already know that the ball is being caught. Perhaps a little more variation in.....

Can they also change the CPU hitting. If you are against a CPU batter pitch, they do not respond to Balls. Only if you throw in the strike zone. So you can never throw a CPU batter out with a ball outside the strike zone. Because the never swing if you throw a ball outside the strike zone.

Are there any plans for a Live Homerun Derby Competition? Just like the Korean version that has ...?

Thanks,

...And base stealing is still useless and a little joke..
    In '16 you can choice with buttons how far away you wanted to be from the base (3 options). So you could still steal a base if the pitcher checked the runner.. Or you was out if the pitcher checked the runner because you was to far from the base...

A option is if the pitcher checked the runner and you have chosen to steal a base, A button that you can back or still try steal the base.. Opponent has still the change.. Or not throw to the base what the runner try to stealing or not throwing and try the runner out on current base...

Caught stealing from 2nd to third is impossible at this moment.

And bunting is every time the same... There is not a deep bunt, so that it is still possible to reach the first base. And there is never a bunt which is being caught (by the pitcher)...

Thanks,

Yet nothing in it to fix the Live simulation battle! Nice..

It actually makes sense to scrap the Live Sim battle all together! Just have season, Turn battle, and Live action play.

It would simplify the system, and make the Cheaters migrate to Live action play and turn battle which makes it easy to figure out which of them is cheating.

Default 2019 version suggestion

Hi,

Been playing this game for years and love it! However as there have been updates and I thank you. There has been some features that have been removed, one I would suggest bringing back is the old way to boost your players this latest version has not been the most fun way to boost up my players to level 10.
    Secondly, I think bringing back the ability to remove equipment with the use of diamonds was a great feature and should be brought back. Mainly because it is very hard to acquire A & S grade equipment especially for pitchers and retaining them as I boost and remove players from my roster to sell or use to boost would make the game that much better!!
    Lastly, I think a game changer would be to give us the ability to propose trades on a trading block or within your club or friends list. It would make the game that much better to interact like a real GM with other GMs!! [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Mlb261 View Post
    Can they also change the CPU hitting. If you are against a CPU batter pitch, they do not respond to Balls. Only if you throw in the strike zone. So you can never throw a CPU batter out with a ball outside the strike zone. Because the never swing if you throw a ball outside the strike zone.
    I don’t have this issue at all. I get CPU batters to swing for pitches out of the strike zone pretty often. So long as I’m mixing up pitches and targeting different spots over the plate, they chase now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlb261 View Post
    ...And base stealing is still useless and a little joke..
    In '16 you can choice with buttons how far away you wanted to be from the base (3 options). So you could still steal a base if the pitcher checked the runner.. Or you was out if the pitcher checked the runner because you was to far from the base...

A option is if the pitcher checked the runner and you have chosen to steal a base, A button that you can back or still try steal the base.. Opponent has still the change.. Or not throw to the base what the runner try to stealing or not throwing and try the runner out on current base...

Caught stealing from 2nd to third is impossible at this moment.

And bunting is every time the same... There is not a deep bunt, so that it is still possible to reach the first base. And there is never a bunt which is being caught (by the pitcher)...

Thanks,
    All of this I support 100%. Base stealing and bunting drive me nuts in this game.

Default Base runners

Quote Originally Posted by gjtbackwards View Post
    All of this I support 100%. Base stealing and bunting drive me nuts in this game.
    I agree. Base stealing needs lots of improvements. I have Johnny Bench who never guns a runner out at second. It seems that I get caught stealing at a much higher rate than I catch people at second and I don’t think I’m doing anything wrong.

Offthewall, please let us know if there’s any improvement with the server or a more accurate depiction of runners getting tagged out at base so that it doesn’t seem like a terrible call was made or the game is cheating.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by gjtbackwards View Post
    I don’t have this issue at all. I get CPU batters to swing for pitches out of the strike zone pretty often. So long as I’m mixing up pitches and targeting different spots over the plate, they chase now and then.
    What skill level are you playing in? As Special season, none of the player swing at pitches out side of the Strike Zone. This also goes for Live Action Battle! This is Why I believe CPU support on live action battle should be removed, after you reach a mid level Action ranking.

I personally strike out the CPU on 3 pitches every game, in just about every at bat! The CPU watches the first strike in just about every at bat.

Quote Originally Posted by JaysBraves View Post
    What skill level are you playing in? As Special season, none of the player swing at pitches out side of the Strike Zone. This also goes for Live Action Battle! This is Why I believe CPU support on live action battle should be removed, after you reach a mid level Action ranking.

I personally strike out the CPU on 3 pitches every game, in just about every at bat! The CPU watches the first strike in just about every at bat.
    I just finished my first Special season and still managed to get some CPU batters to swing for pitches out of the strike zone. I usually play at World Class and can consistently get them to chase, but Special was definitely harder to fool them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast