Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gjtbackwards View Post
    I just finished my first Special season and still managed to get some CPU batters to swing for pitches out of the strike zone. I usually play at World Class and can consistently get them to chase, but Special was definitely harder to fool them.
    I would have to see it to believe it! Even with 0-2 count, I can throw a pitch on the border knowing it will be a ball but close enough to the Strike Zone box, yet never get a swing!

Quote Originally Posted by JaysBraves View Post
    I would have to see it to believe it! Even with 0-2 count, I can throw a pitch on the border knowing it will be a ball but close enough to the Strike Zone box, yet never get a swing!
    If anyone can suggest a good screen video capture app I’ll see about posting an example. Although it will be on World Class level, as that’s what I’m completing now.

Quote Originally Posted by gjtbackwards View Post
    If anyone can suggest a good screen video capture app I’ll see about posting an example. Although it will be on World Class level, as that’s what I’m completing now.
    I'm not saying that I don't believe you. No matter what I do my account must be flagged, or is just pure bad luck. if it can happen to my team it will happen! If there's a bug, my account will exhibit it and no matter what I try Gamevil Refuses to make an real attempt to look into the issues.

Default GP in update

Hey OffTheWall,

What about Gold Pieces? I have a significant amount of GP’s and waiting for the 2019 update to buy new players. Will my amount of GP’s transfer in the 2019 update? I always believed that it will but I just want Confirmation. Thank you.

Default Pitching Changes

Something that would really help the game, especially Live Action, is changing the pitching system from 2016. Their are way too many people who just spam two seamers and sinkers, and its just too hard. Its not impossible but still, make it harder for them to throw a perfect pitch, the current version is just too easy. Add some skill into the game, make it harder for these spammers to throw the same two pitches tw all game long. Please hear me out Gamevil.

Default Gold pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Nace View Post
    Hey OffTheWall,

What about Gold Pieces? I have a significant amount of GP’s and waiting for the 2019 update to buy new players. Will my amount of GP’s transfer in the 2019 update? I always believed that it will but I just want Confirmation. Thank you.
    Hey OfftheWall, please verify if my GP’s will be remain after the 2019 update. Thank you.

Default GP’s

Hey OfftheWall, please verify if my GP’s will be remain after the 2019 update. Thank you.
    I don’t understand what’s going on. I’m waiting for a simple answer: YES OR NO.
    WILL my GP’s total remain after the 2019 update? I’ve even posted this question to customer support 2 days ago and have not received an answer.

I even started a new thread to see if anyone can answer my question and now I can’t find it anywhere. Did Gamevil delete my thread? What’s going on Gamevil!? Am I asking a top secret question that can’t be answered? Really, what’s the problem?
    Last edited by Nace; 02-14-2019 at 05:43 PM.

Default music

If I hear another fall out boy song on repeat, I will quit

I don’t understand what’s going on. I’m waiting for a simple answer: YES OR NO.
    WILL my GP’s total remain after the 2019 update? I’ve even posted this question to customer support 2 days ago and have not received an answer.

I even started a new thread to see if anyone can answer my question and now I can’t find it anywhere. Did Gamevil delete my thread? What’s going on Gamevil!? Am I asking a top secret question that can’t be answered? Really, what’s the problem?

EVERYTHING is transfering over....even GP

Default It’s a miracle!

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog3134 View Post
    EVERYTHING is transfering over....even GP
    OMG! I finally got a response, thank you Maddog3134. I was losing faith for a minute there.

There you see OffTheWall, someone finally had the courtesy to give a well deserved response. How disappointed I am in you and Gamevil. I can’t even believe Gamevil never replied to my customer support email. That’s the first time customer support failed to reply to my question. What gives?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast