Thread: Condition

Default Condition

In season mode, I’m trying to win best closer. I also always increase his condition and stamina before every game. Sometimes I don’t use him at all but I’ve still increased cond. and stamina. The very next game I have to, AGAIN, increase stamina and condition even though he never played in the previous game...Is this just away for me to burn up my boosters?

Default Confusion

I agree that there is no rhym or reason with the conditioning and recovery of pitchers in all modes of play. It’s hard to make sense of it and strategize around it. What gives? Please tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Grcdaniel View Post
    In season mode, I’m trying to win best closer. I also always increase his condition and stamina before every game. Sometimes I don’t use him at all but I’ve still increased cond. and stamina. The very next game I have to, AGAIN, increase stamina and condition even though he never played in the previous game...Is this just away for me to burn up my boosters?
    Yeah why is it in Live battle you can go without playing for a day or two and your players are NEVER in perfect condition!? Majority of mine are in poor. And of course then they can't bat or field. And it's also happening more when I don't play and on the "promotion" games!! Very frustrating!!!!!

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Grcdaniel View Post
    Hi Grcdaniel,

The Condition and Stamina of players will fluctuate from game to game just like in the real MLB. To give an example, in real life certain batters will have hot streaks and cold streak and they may not be in the same condition as the day before.

Another thing to take into consideration is that Stamina and Condition boosters only affect the players in Season Mode. Your player's condition and stamina will randomly be applied during Live Battle modes.​ Thus, Live Season and Live Battle have different condition and stamina.

During Season mode, ​the player's condition influences their stats. Your player's OVR and Stats will increase or decrease based on your player's condition and this will apply from game to game, not for the entirety of the season.

Here is an example which can help you compare the stats for good and bad conditions:
    https://imgur.com/a/UAydHZz

Hope this helps!
    OffTheWall

Default Offthewall didn't answer the question

If i increase my players condition and he doesn't play at all that game how is that he's not full conditioned still?

Quote Originally Posted by Whyohwhy View Post
    If i increase my players condition and he doesn't play at all that game how is that he's not full conditioned still?
    Don't expect an answer. I have complained about this numerous times!

Not just that but How tf does every reliever and closer end up in bad condition 6 or 7 straight games in live action battle.

How come we do not have the ability to improve the conditions of players during Live action battle?

Quote Originally Posted by JaysBraves View Post
    Don't expect an answer. I have complained about this numerous times!

Not just that but How tf does every reliever and closer end up in bad condition 6 or 7 straight games in live action battle.

How come we do not have the ability to improve the conditions of players during Live action battle?
    Hi GMs,

As mentioned above, The Condition and Stamina of players will fluctuate from game to game just like in the real MLB. To give an example, in real life certain batters will have hot streaks and cold streak and they may not be in the same condition as the day before. This is something we have tried to emulate within the game.

The reason you cannot improve the conditions of players during Live Action Battle is because the condition and stamina is randomly applied during Live Battle modes. Condition and Stamina boosters only affect players in Season Mode.

During Season mode, ​the player's condition influences their stats. Your player's OVR and Stats will increase or decrease based on your player's condition and this will apply from game to game, not for the entirety of the season.

Hope this helps!
    OffTheWall

Quote Originally Posted by OffTheWall View Post
    Hi GMs,

As mentioned above, The Condition and Stamina of players will fluctuate from game to game just like in the real MLB. To give an example, in real life certain batters will have hot streaks and cold streak and they may not be in the same condition as the day before. This is something we have tried to emulate within the game.

The reason you cannot improve the conditions of players during Live Action Battle is because the condition and stamina is randomly applied during Live Battle modes. Condition and Stamina boosters only affect players in Season Mode.

Hope this helps!
    OffTheWall
    Here's something else that should happen in random: If all my pitchers and relievers tend to be tired or in poor condition in just about every Live Sim/Action battle At some point all should be in perfect condition at some point. How come it only works negatively? and never not positively?

In order to emulate Hot and cold streaks it does not make sense to start the player out in poor condition before a streak can be started. It's Retarded to start a player out in poor condition before a streak is created! You cannot emulate something that has not happened yet! You are predicting based on an algorithm, and if your prediction is consistently negative the players will more that likely be in poor condition.

I went 20+ straight Live Action battle games in which my closer was in poor condition. You know the Grey Sad Face! Yet I cannot get 20 straight games of him in a Red face, How's that for Random. Heck I would take 3 games of him in red face! If its random it happens good or bad, and if he's on a hot streak then he should be great condition for the streak. Yet I could not use my closer at all, because he never got a chance to create a streak. More than half of those games ALLof my pitchers were in POOR Condition. How the h3ll am i supposed to compete with an algorithm built to screw me?

Sounds fare to me! What A joke!

Quote Originally Posted by JaysBraves View Post
    Here's something else that should happen in random: If all my pitchers and relievers tend to be tired or in poor condition in just about every Live Sim/Action battle At some point all should be in perfect condition at some point. How come it only works negatively? and never not positively?

In order to emulate Hot and cold streaks it does not make sense to start the player out in poor condition before a streak can be started. It's Retarded to start a player out in poor condition before a streak is created! You cannot emulate something that has not happened yet! You are predicting based on an algorithm, and if your prediction is consistently negative the players will more that likely be in poor condition.

I went 20+ straight Live Action battle games in which my closer was in poor condition. You know the Grey Sad Face! Yet I cannot get 20 straight games of him in a Red face, How's that for Random. Heck I would take 3 games of him in red face! If its random it happens good or bad, and if he's on a hot streak then he should be great condition for the streak. Yet I could not use my closer at all, because he never got a chance to create a streak. More than half of those games ALLof my pitchers were in POOR Condition. How the h3ll am i supposed to compete with an algorithm built to screw me?

Sounds fare to me! What A joke!
    Hi JayBraves,

We appreciate the feedback and have forwarded your suggestion for the developers to review. Please note that while the Condition for your players do fluctuate, the Condition/Stamina for Live Battle Modes are random for everyone so there is an equal playing field. The developers will look into this further based on your suggestion and see if there needs to be further balancing. If there are any changes regarding this, we will make an official announcement and let you know.

Thank you for your support!
    OffTheWall