Default Some things I think could be improved

Dear developers of the game,
    Here are a few things I think could be improved in the game, and some questions in general.

Improvements
    1 - Show all current running events when booting up the game, currently it seems only the Tri-Tacular ones show up. Improving this will make people better aware of all events, and therefore will play more at certain times.
    An addition to this one would be that players could disable the pop ups about other games for longer than 24 hours.

2 - Add a counter in Tap Warlord where people can see how many runs they have done that day. Since there is a limit to it, this counter would reset as soon as that limit resets.

3 - Change the system for hitting the guild bosses to the same system as that of the world bosses. (Changing the x10 attack button to x50 if the player has more than 50 stamina).

4 - Adding a way to make obtaining gold easier. A suggestion from me would be: When summoning a set of bosses, a player would be able to choose from a few buttons (say 1x, 5x and 10x). When a player chooses 1x, the gold received when killing the bosses would be multiplied by 1. When a player would choose 5x, the gold received when killing the bosses would be multiplied by 5. And the same for 10x

5 - If a player chooses to buy an Equipment Chest (Fancy or Normal) the player would be able to choose what part of equipment they would get (helmet, weapon, boots, legs or armour). This wouldn't let them choose what effect said piece of equipment would have.
    Also, the normal equipment chests obtained from the Tower Of Masters would not let the player choose, only the equipment chests bought from the shop.

Questions
    1 - Are you able to give any indication to when the 2nd generation of Ragnarok immortal ★s will be sold for monster points?

2 - In an informative post by you a while back, there was mention of an in-guild trading system. Is there an indication on when this will be added to the game?

3 - Will or will there not be an upgrade of the eggs? The eggs have been getting their latest upgrade at level 301 for a very long time now, and I think it's time to make there be an upgrade at 401 as well.
    If there will be an upgrade, when will this come to the game?

4 - Will the max level ever be increased? This will make the bosses summoned by players be worth more gold, making the process of making 2nd generation Ragnarok ★s less tedious.

5 - Why is part of my in-game name censored? My ign is MrMelone, but I usually go by melone. When this gets typed in the boxes, it appears as *e*o*e.

Ps. You should fix the colorcodes of the sticky message in world chat
    Last edited by MrMelone; 01-22-2019 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Forgot one question

Default !Kayne

Your suggestions are similar to other players in the community which is enlightening- Unfortunately I doubt there will be much developer or staff interaction with these sort of in game improvement suggestions in the forums-

Default +1

I agree with all of these, but also maybe remove runes from turf, the people that do want runes can farm them elsewhere, and would prefer other rewards from turf

Default Hear ye

I second all those ideas

Quote Originally Posted by MrMelone View Post
    Questions
    1 - Are you able to give any indication to when the 2nd generation of Ragnarok immortal ★s will be sold for monster points?

2 - In an informative post by you a while back, there was mention of an in-guild trading system. Is there an indication on when this will be added to the game?

3 - Will or will there not be an upgrade of the eggs? The eggs have been getting their latest upgrade at level 301 for a very long time now, and I think it's time to make there be an upgrade at 401 as well.
    If there will be an upgrade, when will this come to the game?

4 - Will the max level ever be increased? This will make the bosses summoned by players be worth more gold, making the process of making 2nd generation Ragnarok ★s less tedious.

5 - Why is part of my in-game name censored? My ign is MrMelone, but I usually go by melone. When this gets typed in the boxes, it appears as *e*o*e.

Ps. You should fix the colorcodes of the sticky message in world chat
    Your suggestions for improvements are never going to happen, so I'll instead help you with the questions you have.

1 - 2nd gen Immortal★ monsters will never be sold for monster points. It would create a tremendous backlash from the people that has spent hundreds of thousands of jewels just to get the two they need for a 60% discount evolution. Plus, it still encourages people to buy some jewels once in a while to help buy the new monsters.

2 - I haven't seen this post, but I also very highly doubt this would happen. Trading systems have been suggested before, but they won't implement one, not even between members within a guild. It's a literal game-breaking mechanic. Even more than what Tap Warlord was.

3 - There will never be another egg upgrade. It's been the way it is now for many, many years. People have asked if there will be an upgrade for many, many years and people have suggested an upgrade for many, many years and it's never happened. I believe they have no intention of upgrading the eggs. You can go ahead and open your 164,000 eggs you've saved up for 4 years now, during the next combine event of your choosing.

4 - This would be nice, but I also don't foresee this happening, not in the near future and likely not at all. 480 has been the max level for a few years now, as well. I believe if they intended to increase the level at some point, they would have.

5 - It's nothing against you, personally. The name "Peter" is also censored. There are many other random and arbitrary words that are censored and some that should be, that aren't. No one knows how their censoring system works or why. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even know how it works.

Regarding your PS - don't expect too much from them.

I have been playing this game since the beginning and I am pretty sure they will not answer or read what you have said... I have given so many ideias in my first (lost acc-stolen phone) account and not a single one was answered or even put into the game. Seems to me, that they dont want to improve this game, despite so many great ideas from playerbase. that has been decreasing every year due to lack of staff support.

Quote Originally Posted by DVoid View Post
    Your suggestions for improvements are never going to happen, so I'll instead help you with the questions you have.

1 - 2nd gen Immortal★ monsters will never be sold for monster points. It would create a tremendous backlash from the people that has spent hundreds of thousands of jewels just to get the two they need for a 60% discount evolution. Plus, it still encourages people to buy some jewels once in a while to help buy the new monsters.

2 - I haven't seen this post, but I also very highly doubt this would happen. Trading systems have been suggested before, but they won't implement one, not even between members within a guild. It's a literal game-breaking mechanic. Even more than what Tap Warlord was.

3 - There will never be another egg upgrade. It's been the way it is now for many, many years. People have asked if there will be an upgrade for many, many years and people have suggested an upgrade for many, many years and it's never happened. I believe they have no intention of upgrading the eggs. You can go ahead and open your 164,000 eggs you've saved up for 4 years now, during the next combine event of your choosing.

4 - This would be nice, but I also don't foresee this happening, not in the near future and likely not at all. 480 has been the max level for a few years now, as well. I believe if they intended to increase the level at some point, they would have.

5 - It's nothing against you, personally. The name "Peter" is also censored. There are many other random and arbitrary words that are censored and some that should be, that aren't. No one knows how their censoring system works or why. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even know how it works.

Regarding your PS - don't expect too much from them.
    1. But that is what we thought about the first generation of immortal ★ monsters as well, so I still have hope.

2. I couldn't find the link while typing this message, but I'll try and find it so you can read what it said.

3. The fact that they didn't ever comment on the questions/suggestions about them, doesn't mean that they won't ever change them.

4. It would indeed be nice, and the fact that it has been the same way for a while, doesn't mean they won't change it.

5. The fact that no-one knows how the censoring system works, is the exact reason why I asked this question :-)

Most of these suggestions are what the community has been requesting for quite some time now (some were from before I hopped on MW :l) and has been recommended many times before.

It's probably very frustrating to share such great ideas while not seeing much of these being implemented/changed in the game.
    I know this makes it appear as if your voices/concerns are not being heard or shared and I truly apologize for this.

At times, it may not seem so, but I'm routinely sharing everyone's ideas and suggestions on a daily basis in hopes of striking some changes soon.

1: In this moment in time, I'm unable to provide a clear date as to when this will happen. (Currently in the process of trying to make this happen as this is one of the most requested by the community)

2: The guild trade system was an idea that was suggested by the community that I shared with the Dev team to have a look at.
    If the idea is to their liking and this was to be implemented, an announcement will be made providing further details. At this time, I don't see this feature being added anytime soon..

3: Not sure on this right now. If there ever is one, I'll be sure to share the information ASAP prior to its release.

4: Max lvl increase is a possibility down the line. This has been requested many times and I'm continuing to push for this as well.

5: I believe the text filters were set up a bit too heavily in the early stages of the game. I'll make a request to review the filtered text to see if this can be improved.

I apologize I couldn't provide clearer answers to all the questions. I am unsure myself to many of these questions.

I'll share updates when I receive them regarding any of these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharps View Post
    Most of these suggestions are what the community has been requesting for quite some time now (some were from before I hopped on MW :l) and has been recommended many times before.

It's probably very frustrating to share such great ideas while not seeing much of these being implemented/changed in the game.
    I know this makes it appear as if your voices/concerns are not being heard or shared and I truly apologize for this.

At times, it may not seem so, but I'm routinely sharing everyone's ideas and suggestions on a daily basis in hopes of striking some changes soon.

1: In this moment in time, I'm unable to provide a clear date as to when this will happen. (Currently in the process of trying to make this happen as this is one of the most requested by the community)

2: The guild trade system was an idea that was suggested by the community that I shared with the Dev team to have a look at.
    If the idea is to their liking and this was to be implemented, an announcement will be made providing further details. At this time, I don't see this feature being added anytime soon..

3: Not sure on this right now. If there ever is one, I'll be sure to share the information ASAP prior to its release.

4: Max lvl increase is a possibility down the line. This has been requested many times and I'm continuing to push for this as well.

5: I believe the text filters were set up a bit too heavily in the early stages of the game. I'll make a request to review the filtered text to see if this can be improved.

I apologize I couldn't provide clearer answers to all the questions. I am unsure myself to many of these questions.

I'll share updates when I receive them regarding any of these issues.
    Thank you.