Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb [Event] Double Double 1/24 4PM - 1/28 4PM PST

Hey Warlords,

[Server: ALL]

Stamina and Energy x2
    Special Dungeon Discovery x2

Take part in the event before it's over!

- Sharps -

Sharps give us some answers on games condition!, every day some player puts feedback into making the game better, than everyone bashes there idea stating due to wasted time, it ****s because i know its all true none of this feedback gets to devs of this gake like mint. Every week WE spend thousands of our cash for these picar shops and no content worth caring
    Get something done.

Default It is a truth i think xd

Quote Originally Posted by Ustet View Post
    Sharps give us some answers on games condition!, every day some player puts feedback into making the game better, than everyone bashes there idea stating due to wasted time, it ****s because i know its all true none of this feedback gets to devs of this gake like mint. Every week WE spend thousands of our cash for these picar shops and no content worth caring
    Get something done.
    If you think about it for the devs game is going pretty well. And it is only thanks to you spenders. Just ask big spenders in game to stop spending for a month or 2. Im sure that you could see a difference in their attitude. The game is doing in terms of updates and fun experience. Because it is only fun for people that spend the most. Races in damage on eb are so fun right haha. Spending thousands on game every week or month wont help the game to become more "alive". I dont even know why you made this comment. If you want a change you have to do something better. If you saw comment of our lovely moderator he agreed with you. But why he deleted his own comment idk. Mine or yours can be deleted too. And from what i can see. The game has become just a spender show. Spenders care only about being better than other spenders. They dont need new updates as long as they can spend money and be toxic to people that don't do do it and are weaker. If you are really upset about current state of the game just stop spending freaking money. Most people are silent. They enjoy the game only because of possibility to spend money and be better than others(warlord and 20+ vip buffs and more jewels officially). The game is not going to get a lot of new players because of the it works. It is too hard without spending to build new account. You have to remembers that 15-20% percent of current player base are just alt accounts. Thanks to stupid flag system a lot of people are fake and you dont even know who is who. Some spender said that game is not shutdown only thanks to players that spend money. He is probably right. But is it really so great that it didn't die?? With the 2nd update for equipment and gen 3 rag stars game is going to become more spender friendly. Some people will maybe leave. But
    that new and exciting content is going to be finaly in game right huh?!No people will be even more upset about rates. And turf is going to take even longer. You know why skill points are not discounted in the shop? Because people buy them anyway. Even if they are really expensive. There is not going to be discounted or faster summons and faster turf. If they will even appear I think they can cost more jewels. I'm sure lovely spenders are going to like this. They spend jewels on stupid 10% immortal omegas. So why not on this one. Tap is never going to be endable because it has been forgotten by devs. You know why? Because it doesn't acquire to have thousand of jewels. So no one spends money there. The worst thing is that some people even if they are an adults thanks to spending think that they are like gods of the game. They can say what they can to anyone because of the mighty account. But in real life they would just be punched easily. The community of this game has really become jaded. I'm sure that if they didn't spend a single dollar, pound etc. They would be **** or just inactive and leave the game. Is it really so great to be one of the better players using only money? I guess for them it is. Spending really changed this game. It is unfair and unfriendly for new players and especially none spenders. My definision of a spender: Person that spended like i don't know 30+ dollars. You don't even realise how much even 30$+ helps in this game. But most people do this every day. I have quit spending few months ago so i don't remember the prices of the stuff like picar shop or warlord. For me spenders are destroying this game and fakeflaggers. Maybe even devs destroyed it because they were too greedy and went to almost full spender mode of the game. And it is going to be even worse. I don't know if you really want to change this game or just made this comment to show how much you spend Ustet. If you really care just get over your addiction and stop spending for some time. If most of the spenders will do that. Then i can see faster updates and more care about the game. I can see a lot of the stuff that people suggest on forum how to improve the game. Sadly it is almost always from the same people. Don't play like devs want you to. Stop making them so happy with your money. That way i'm sure something can be changed. Another worst thing is that some people don't even know that monster warlord forum exists. Community here is really weak. A lot of people probably gave up in trying to give ideas or communicate with devs through Sharps. This comment is going to be deleted for sure But maybe someone is going to read it before moderator commits a Sin by deleting this message. Most people for sure won't read all of it. They think that i just don't like spenders and im for sure jealous about their money. But i don't because i know that by using all the money spenders throw into this slowly dying money grab can game. They could have made one of the best mobile games ever. I'm leaving the game and forum. I just hope the game is going to become someday better. Less spendy and more Interactive without some bugs. Maybe i will check it out xd. To all spenders: I don't know how people that are upset about the game still spend real money on it. You can't just become normal player to see new things and work even harder in game for jewels? Are you really that addicted to being competetive in some MoBiLe GaMe HaHahAhAHaHa. You can be still without spending. Sadly vip buffs stay forever. Is it so hard to leave the game if you are a spender? Is being the worst in Monster Warlord hurts that much? HahahaAhaAhHa

Peace out Xd Sven the Doug the toxicist toxicer of the toxic guild around da spendung Land

Default wow

Hey a response would be nice from moderator. None of my comments have ever been acknowledged. Yes, game does have big spenders but manage your acct and take advantage of events and it's easier now than ever before to become strong faster. Let spenders throw their cash into game, if that's how they choose to play. But GV raking in $$$$$ daily, yet they cannot fix the problems in game. Update after update, filling game with new content, when we players really want devs to fix the problems. Devs really need to address the issues and listen to Player base. Afterall the spenders are the ones lining ur pockets. Time to give something back

Currently, MW will mostly be focusing on new monsters as the main focus for updates.
    I know things have been really slow when it comes to bug fixes and issues currently existing in the game.
    This may make it seem like your feedback is not being delivered to the dev team.
    I assure you that your thoughts and ideas are being shared on a daily basis!
    It may take some time to see some changes, but I'll be continuing to use your ideas, suggestions, and support to really push for some changes to finally happen.
    We do apologize for the issues currently still in the game and the time it's taking to resolve these issues.

Default ty

Thank-you Sharps

Quote Originally Posted by Sharps View Post
    Currently, MW will mostly be focusing on new monsters as the main focus for updates.
    I know things have been really slow when it comes to bug fixes and issues currently existing in the game.
    This may make it seem like your feedback is not being delivered to the dev team.
    It may take some time to see some changes, but I'll be continuing to use your ideas, suggestions, and support to really push for some changes to finally happen.
    We do apologize for the issues currently still in the game and the time it's taking to resolve these issues.
    No dig at you, we know you forward the suggestions, but what we would like from you is a "the devs liked this idea and have added it to a future updates list" or a "they didn’t like the idea so won’t be using it"
    All you ever say is you have forwarded it and keep pushing for things which is great but are you getting ignored and that’s why we don’t get told what’s going on?
    We are screaming out for a solution to getting gold quicker for making the gen2 rag stars.
    With the 60% discount we still have to summon 254 SETS of 3 bosses during double gold, for 1... 6 overall so 1528 sets of 3 or 4585 bosses to summon.
    Or without double gold, double all of those numbers... it’s insane.
    The x10 suggestion I did with pictures is a simple way of doing it (well coding isn’t simple but it saves them coding in entire new sections or whatever xD)

And only focusing on monsters atm is lazy work! Most of them are rehashed and enhanced versions of whatever is already in the game. No originality at all
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Default That was easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos44 View Post
    Thank-you Sharps
    Don't thank him and don't expect improvements. I have been playing this game for a long time and that was the standard answer that all the mods before him gave as well. Nothing changed over the years, no bug fixes, no player input ever taken serious. Don't listen to what they say, look at what they do.

Default Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Sharps View Post
    We did get new monsters recently. There is no need for new immortal omega monsters. Can you answer if it is true that gen 3 rag stars will be relased before summer or at least in 2019? We need to finally have working supreme bosses on certatus and second part of equipment update. New monsters can really be added later. Especially if gen 3 rag stars will be relesed than the game is going to lose more and more players. Please if you want to add new monsters maybe make a new tier if you really want to do it. It will be accessible to all players. It would be even more fun if the chance to get them was like 10 percent or something. Please do something to make this game not that based on luck or money.... Maybe make tower of masters event permanent thing. It can really help spenders and none spenders.

Default Stoopid

Quote Originally Posted by Done View Post
    If you think about it for the devs game is going pretty well. And it is only thanks to you spenders. Just ask big spenders in game to stop spending for a month or 2. Im sure that you could see a difference in their attitude. The game is doing in terms of updates and fun experience. Because it is only fun for people that spend the most. Races in damage on eb are so fun right haha. Spending thousands on game every week or month wont help the game to become more "alive". I dont even know why you made this comment. If you want a change you have to do something better. If you saw comment of our lovely moderator he agreed with you. But why he deleted his own comment idk. Mine or yours can be deleted too. And from what i can see. The game has become just a spender show. Spenders care only about being better than other spenders. They dont need new updates as long as they can spend money and be toxic to people that don't do do it and are weaker. If you are really upset about current state of the game just stop spending freaking money. Most people are silent. They enjoy the game only because of possibility to spend money and be better than others(warlord and 20+ vip buffs and more jewels officially). The game is not going to get a lot of new players because of the it works. It is too hard without spending to build new account. You have to remembers that 15-20% percent of current player base are just alt accounts. Thanks to stupid flag system a lot of people are fake and you dont even know who is who. Some spender said that game is not shutdown only thanks to players that spend money. He is probably right. But is it really so great that it didn't die?? With the 2nd update for equipment and gen 3 rag stars game is going to become more spender friendly. Some people will maybe leave. But
    that new and exciting content is going to be finaly in game right huh?!No people will be even more upset about rates. And turf is going to take even longer. You know why skill points are not discounted in the shop? Because people buy them anyway. Even if they are really expensive. There is not going to be discounted or faster summons and faster turf. If they will even appear I think they can cost more jewels. I'm sure lovely spenders are going to like this. They spend jewels on stupid 10% immortal omegas. So why not on this one. Tap is never going to be endable because it has been forgotten by devs. You know why? Because it doesn't acquire to have thousand of jewels. So no one spends money there. The worst thing is that some people even if they are an adults thanks to spending think that they are like gods of the game. They can say what they can to anyone because of the mighty account. But in real life they would just be punched easily. The community of this game has really become jaded. I'm sure that if they didn't spend a single dollar, pound etc. They would be **** or just inactive and leave the game. Is it really so great to be one of the better players using only money? I guess for them it is. Spending really changed this game. It is unfair and unfriendly for new players and especially none spenders. My definision of a spender: Person that spended like i don't know 30+ dollars. You don't even realise how much even 30$+ helps in this game. But most people do this every day. I have quit spending few months ago so i don't remember the prices of the stuff like picar shop or warlord. For me spenders are destroying this game and fakeflaggers. Maybe even devs destroyed it because they were too greedy and went to almost full spender mode of the game. And it is going to be even worse. I don't know if you really want to change this game or just made this comment to show how much you spend Ustet. If you really care just get over your addiction and stop spending for some time. If most of the spenders will do that. Then i can see faster updates and more care about the game. I can see a lot of the stuff that people suggest on forum how to improve the game. Sadly it is almost always from the same people. Don't play like devs want you to. Stop making them so happy with your money. That way i'm sure something can be changed. Another worst thing is that some people don't even know that monster warlord forum exists. Community here is really weak. A lot of people probably gave up in trying to give ideas or communicate with devs through Sharps. This comment is going to be deleted for sure But maybe someone is going to read it before moderator commits a Sin by deleting this message. Most people for sure won't read all of it. They think that i just don't like spenders and im for sure jealous about their money. But i don't because i know that by using all the money spenders throw into this slowly dying money grab can game. They could have made one of the best mobile games ever. I'm leaving the game and forum. I just hope the game is going to become someday better. Less spendy and more Interactive without some bugs. Maybe i will check it out xd. To all spenders: I don't know how people that are upset about the game still spend real money on it. You can't just become normal player to see new things and work even harder in game for jewels? Are you really that addicted to being competetive in some MoBiLe GaMe HaHahAhAHaHa. You can be still without spending. Sadly vip buffs stay forever. Is it so hard to leave the game if you are a spender? Is being the worst in Monster Warlord hurts that much? HahahaAhaAhHa

Peace out Xd Sven the Doug the toxicist toxicer of the toxic guild around da spendung Land
    Stop spreading hate. I can agree on some thing you said. Just ignore spenders and fakeflaggers. Play the game the way you want if you didn't uninstal it. And please don't use here the real name of leader of my previous guild. Anubis wouldn't like to see that. It is the truth anyway that a lot of things in game is in spenders favor. And without spending any money you will never be good. With low vip and almost no jewels you need a lot of luck. But spenders will still spend and game will still focus on getting more money. We can pray for no more things like star monsters from eggs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast