Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Beyonder View Post
    We did get new monsters recently. There is no need for new immortal omega monsters. Can you answer if it is true that gen 3 rag stars will be relased before summer or at least in 2019? We need to finally have working supreme bosses on certatus and second part of equipment update. New monsters can really be added later. Especially if gen 3 rag stars will be relesed than the game is going to lose more and more players. Please if you want to add new monsters maybe make a new tier if you really want to do it. It will be accessible to all players. It would be even more fun if the chance to get them was like 10 percent or something. Please do something to make this game not that based on luck or money.... Maybe make tower of masters event permanent thing. It can really help spenders and none spenders.
    There's not going to be a 3rd gen Rag★. If the 2nd gen is this difficult and expensive to get, what would a 3rd gen cost? How strong will they be? Twice that of 2nd gen?
    Similarly, there won't be a new tier, either. A new tier would out-power the 2ng gen Rag★'s. Do you think people will be happy that anyone that has 2 regular rags can just combine them and suddenly have a stronger team than someone that spent hundreds of thousands of jewels to get their 2nd gen Rag★?
    Don't listen to rumours. No one in the game knows anything that's going to happen and they're just spreading hate and fear and people like you believe them and then in turn help spread the false information and the fear.

Default Nice joke

Quote Originally Posted by DVoid View Post
    There's not going to be a 3rd gen Rag★. If the 2nd gen is this difficult and expensive to get, what would a 3rd gen cost? How strong will they be? Twice that of 2nd gen?
    Similarly, there won't be a new tier, either. A new tier would out-power the 2ng gen Rag★'s. Do you think people will be happy that anyone that has 2 regular rags can just combine them and suddenly have a stronger team than someone that spent hundreds of thousands of jewels to get their 2nd gen Rag★?
    Don't listen to rumours. No one in the game knows anything that's going to happen and they're just spreading hate and fear and people like you believe them and then in turn help spread the false information and the fear.
    Hahaha. The only one that is scared is you Sharps didn't answer to my question so you can take it as yes. Because maybe he can't answer exacly what the future content updates for the game are. I'm sure that devs won't waiste such an opportunity to get a lot of money. You know how it works. Something new is in the game so people race with each other to get it asap. I know that not everyone but people that spend they do. If you are than it is better for community. New tier or star monsters or any other monsters is the easiest new feature to the game to add. Because they don't even want to implement something new or improve a few things we have already. Be ready to spend a lot of money this year on monster warlord Spender. They can just create a new tier with only new star monsters

Quote Originally Posted by Beyonder View Post
    We did get new monsters recently. There is no need for new immortal omega monsters. Can you answer if it is true that gen 3 rag stars will be relased before summer or at least in 2019? We need to finally have working supreme bosses on certatus and second part of equipment update. New monsters can really be added later. Especially if gen 3 rag stars will be relesed than the game is going to lose more and more players. Please if you want to add new monsters maybe make a new tier if you really want to do it. It will be accessible to all players. It would be even more fun if the chance to get them was like 10 percent or something. Please do something to make this game not that based on luck or money.... Maybe make tower of masters event permanent thing. It can really help spenders and none spenders.
    Mmmmm I have not heard anything about any gen 3 rag star monsters as of yet.
    If I ever do, I'll be sure to share them!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12