Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Post [Bug Notice] Monster Hunt Points

Hi Linkers,

We discovered a bug in the Monster Hunt event and would like to share more details on it.

[Affected Servers]
    Korea, Japan, China, Asia, Europe

Users in these servers were starting off the event with event points from a previous event.

These points have now been deducted to only show the points collected during this event.

Items that were obtained using the previous event points will not be recalled.

However, the amount of points that were used, will be deducted from the user's current total points.

If previous points were used, your points will be shown as '0' until you collect enough points to balance the used points.

For Example:
    You started this event with 25,000 points and spent all these points.
    Your points will remain at 0 until you collect 25,000 points to balance out the spent points.
    From this point on, your points will be shown correctly.

We truly apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.
    -MilkSoda

Milk event is still bugged I am not getting any points when I run swords only when I skip swords

I haven't spent any points at all but I'm not gaining any points from running dungeons either. No rewards claimed but I'm sitting at the 180 I got from testing ten skip tickets no matter how many times I restart the game, dump my data or run either towers or regular boards.

Default Serious?

it's really not serious on your part I had that 25 points with the bug while friends had more than 200000 points which is equivalent to finish the event 3 times so come back to have 9 legendary tickets hero and 6 legendary equipment.
    At least given to those who have not had points a fair compensation with 3 legendary ticket equipment and heroes.

because many had the bug and some like me who top 10 Coliseum really discourages me he improved their team without spending sword and the other like me who have not had anything to spend the sword to even succeed in finishing the event 1 time be serious I find it unfair and think you should compensate those who had nothing like me

Default Change of server

HI Milksoda, I'm also one of those who can only get points when skipping dungeons. Since it seems that is a Server issue, is it possible to change my server to America since only Korea, Japan, China, Asia, Europe got affected.
    I tried to see if there is an option to change the server in game but it doesn't seems to have.
    I do feel a bit unfair that people already finished 3 stages with the points of the previous event but I do understands that releasing such an event always have the possibility of having issues.

Thank you.

Default No points either

Started with none, used none, spent several hundred swords and still have none.
    Please fix.

This does not fix the issue.

Like others, I started with 0, have spent 0, and can gain 0 through regular dungeons.

Skipping dungeons, however, generates points.

Oh no, will mention all of this and to have this looked into further.

Default Confirming skipping is all that works

Skipped 60 stages and got rewarded what you would expect for a level with 13 monsters instantly. So it seems to flat out ignore all but that. Also I did not use up all my points last event and I started with none, so not sure if people started with points from last if they had some, but perhaps if they finished the entire event as I finished all but the last column.

Same problem...please help us 😥

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast