Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2

    Default How am i supposed to do Tower of masters

    people tell me awakening but i already awaked all my monsters what am i supposed to do? it changed nothing!

  2. #2
    Concept's Avatar
    Concept is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,013

    Default

    Hey Skeledon,

    ToM has been extremely unbalanced for about 2 years now. Countless suggestions/outcry from the community has not prevailed for this issue to be fixed yet. Essentially, you aren't actually able to do about 80% of ToM completely, and the other 20% is reserved for people who have been playing for a long time due to HoW/VIP/Omega buffs required.

    Hopefully this is changed in the future. Sorry! Let us know if you need any other help.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Like Concept said, Tower is broken. It is tailored to the long-termed players, or the P2W.
    Some tips to try and increase chances is to obtain all artifacts that give bonus, then all items.
    After than you will need a decent guild for monster buff, and runes to increase att.( Not sure if def really helps...)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •