Default NEW HACK: OffTheWall, AcesLoad - Please comment

Hey OffTheWall or AcesLoaded

Can you explain this please:
    338D6114-EE5A-41D5-9FC9-393C62C913AC.jpeg
    ?

These win streaks are impossible, another hack going on?
    Wuchiting is a known hacker and was banned before.

Please reply.

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by accide0 View Post
    Hey OffTheWall or AcesLoaded

Can you explain this please:
    338D6114-EE5A-41D5-9FC9-393C62C913AC.jpeg
    ?

These win streaks are impossible, another hack going on?
    Wuchiting is a known hacker and was banned before.

Please reply.
    Hi accide0,

We appreciate you providing this information and taking the time to report this player. We’ve forwarded the details you provided to the developer, and they will investigate the player and take action as needed. If need be, we may contact you for further details about the player you are reporting. Please note, due to confidentiality reasons we will not be able to report back to you the status of the investigation.

Thank you for your understanding regarding this matter and please notify us again if you are in need of assistance.
    OffTheWall

Quote Originally Posted by OffTheWall View Post
    Hi accide0,

We appreciate you providing this information and taking the time to report this player. We’ve forwarded the details you provided to the developer, and they will investigate the player and take action as needed. If need be, we may contact you for further details about the player you are reporting. Please note, due to confidentiality reasons we will not be able to report back to you the status of the investigation.

Thank you for your understanding regarding this matter and please notify us again if you are in need of assistance.
    OffTheWall
    accide0, LMAO.
    Oh this will be good! Nothing will happen as usual! 80% of the top 100 have 35+ Game win streak. Yet my 2 16K teams cant string 4 or 5 in a row. I have a 45% win percentage every week! F**king insane!

The win streaks seem as logical as 1800 + games per week! Heck HaruPapa has had 6 or 7 different teams of all +10 players.

I refuse to believe he is spending this amount of money, he is cheating some how or using stolen credit/debit cards to accomplish it!

OffTheWall, Since we worked out the math on how many games are possible in a Day and a week. Please explain how HaruPapa currently ranked 1st in Live Simulation Battle was able to play over 500 Games in the last 20 hours?

Lastnight Feb. 12 @ 2:20 am EST HaruPapa's Record was 14 - 3: 14 Wins & 3 Losses.
    His current record as of Feb 12, 2019 @ 10:53 Pm EST: 479 wins & 43 Loses

He picked up 505 Games in 20 hours, Yet we established He no 1 player could get more than 360 games in a single day in a perfect world!
    Last edited by JaysBraves; 02-12-2019 at 09:44 PM.

So yesterday I started a streak, I have not finished it. But many of these long streaks might be a match making algorithm issue.

I have played 7 or 8 teams in a row that are all +1 teams. My team is made up of all +10 players and over 16K skill level.

So it maybe GamEvil is actually cleaning players out of ranks that have not played in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by JaysBraves View Post
    So yesterday I started a streak, I have not finished it. But many of these long streaks might be a match making algorithm issue.

I have played 7 or 8 teams in a row that are all +1 teams. My team is made up of all +10 players and over 16K skill level.

So it maybe GamEvil is actually cleaning players out of ranks that have not played in a while.
    I've also experienced a higher than normal amount of matches with people of lower strength than me (but still reasonably high to be a good game). I'm not complaining though. Keep them coming. Whatever you did, keep doing that. This is the first week my win percentage is over .500 in forever.

Yeah, I'm seeing an interesting pattern here...

I've been regularly facing teams that are rated well below me, but if I have a streak going and go on to do something else (i.e. check the FA market, turn battle, etc) and then come back, I'll immediately play one of the same two or three teams in the top 20 for the first game....and then it'll go back to the lower rated teams for however long I care to keep the streak going. Repeat.

Default Streaks

Its gotta be a matching algorithm thing. I somehow managed to win 45 games in a row this week without doing anything different from what I normally do. It just seemed like suddenly every opponent was like a C+, no higher than A. When I eventually started facing S teams again, I lost three straight.