Default Milk, please give us the status to this game

Milk, it has been almost 4 years since I started playing this game. Just so that you know how loyal some of us can be.
    Unnderstood from your previous email that this game is probably going to close soon, but what will that mean? The game server will be totally removed? or the game will remain with zero or minimal involvement from the dev?
    We have been here long enough to at least know the direction of this game. Keeping us in he dark is just not the correct thing to do morally.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillippema View Post
    Milk, it has been almost 4 years since I started playing this game. Just so that you know how loyal some of us can be.
    Unnderstood from your previous email that this game is probably going to close soon, but what will that mean? The game server will be totally removed? or the game will remain with zero or minimal involvement from the dev?
    We have been here long enough to at least know the direction of this game. Keeping us in he dark is just not the correct thing to do morally.
    It’s insane that you haven’t gotten a response to this. Seems like everyone is hiding. I’m pretty disgusted with the lack of communication or respect to the players that have been loyal. Gamevil has other games tho, new ones, which everyone can review and warn players to avoid though.

Same for my other tread. I am still unable to get any points forthe latest event

Need some update badly man