Default [Announcement] Infinity Update

Greetings Bodens.

INFINITY IS APPROACHING SOON!!
    Check out a brief first look of what's to come.
    Last edited by CM_MOMO; 02-11-2019 at 03:59 PM.

https://dbaddiction.fandom.com/wiki/..._6-2:_Infinity

Leaving this link here for people to see what might we get or not get in our version.

Quote Originally Posted by HarutoraRyu View Post
    https://dbaddiction.fandom.com/wiki/..._6-2:_Infinity

Leaving this link here for people to see what might we get or not get in our version.
    Thank you for that =)

Don't @ me if stuff isn't 100% correct! Updating everything caused me some serious issues, lmao. Good luck in everyone's RNG (unless you are in Cafe...then i hope you have bad luck...)

Quote Originally Posted by CM_MOMO View Post
    Thank you for that =)
    you are welcome.

I hope that when you bring infinity summon, you add all the benefit of current korean version to our infinity summon. For example : summon X5 infinity gives one extra infinity summon that directly gives an infinity card. also summon X5 infinity has chance to drop Gaia's Soul. i hope you add them in our version with infinity update.

Also please upgrade the attendance reward and online reward of our version to current korean version with infinity update. Even though it will not help the severe gambling nature of alteration and infinity summon, they will at least help a bit in other aspect.

Red face Please!

Quote Originally Posted by HarutoraRyu View Post
    you are welcome.

I hope that when you bring infinity summon, you add all the benefit of current korean version to our infinity summon. For example : summon X5 infinity gives one extra infinity summon that directly gives an infinity card. also summon X5 infinity has chance to drop Gaia's Soul. i hope you add them in our version with infinity update.

Also please upgrade the attendance reward and online reward of our version to current korean version with infinity update. Even though it will not help the severe gambling nature of alteration and infinity summon, they will at least help a bit in other aspect.
    x2 !!

P l e a s e ! ! !