Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Lightbulb [Notice] New Limited Immortal★ Monsters! 2/17 4:00PM - 3/10 4:00PM PST

Greetings, Warlords!

Three new Immortal★ monsters will be available from the Limited Edition Monster Eggs!

These Limited Edition Monster Eggs will be available via Limited Edition Monster Eggs from 2/17 4:00PM - 3/10 4:00PM PST

Each monster will be made available during different cycles.

For more details, check the information below!

2/17 4:00PM - 2/24 4:00PM PST
    Ancient Guardian: Immortal★ (Earth)

2/24 4:00PM - 3/03 4:00PM PST
    Egyptian Cat Goddess: Immortal★ (Holy)

3/03 4:00PM - 3/10 4:00PM PST
    Darkwolf Assassin: Immortal★ (Dark)

1.5% Immortal★ Monster Chance!
    Good luck!
    -Sharps-
    Last edited by Sharps; 02-11-2019 at 05:31 PM.

Default Almost everyone's question.

With these new immo* does that mean new rag stars?

Default NO

Do not release these please cancel this!!!!
    sharps you said not too long ago that gen3 stars where not going to be any time soon..... A lot of us don’t even have all the gen2 immortals and rags yet and fire shop hasn’t been on for over 3 months.
    Will these be in the shop alongside gen2s?
    Like how now we can get a chance of gen1s and gen2s... Will it be gen2s and gen3s?
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Gen 3 Rag??? They'd better increase normal boss gold bounties or at least implement the x10 summoning if Gen 3 Rags are gonna cost 10x more than Gen 2 Rags

New immo* on shop but no fire for months. Good job.. 😒

Super excited for this! I've been saving up gems ever since I finished Gen2! Hopefully you guys plan to increase level cap, cause Gen2 was a nightmare for summoning gold. (At least make a 5x summoner feature)

Wait... These monsters are for only limited times only? Or we can buy these later too? If no limited then i no will use my jewels to try get one new of them like another limited monsters they are no limited they allways in limited shop what is no limited too so?

Quote Originally Posted by PredatorXS View Post
    Wait... These monsters are for only limited times only? Or we can buy these later too? If no limited then i no will use my jewels to try get one new of them like another limited monsters they are no limited they allways in limited shop what is no limited too so?
    Most likely they will be available in future shops. They say limited shop, but TBH its more like weekly shop

Interesting. Hopefully you guys do a better job this time if there is a 3rd gen ragnaroks. Would be great if you could get them with monster points and don't have to waste most of your day for bosses.

Default 2nd generation

so immo of the 2nd generation will be available in the store by monster points?
    Global 2
    ID: Reborn
    Code: 1222764738

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast