Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4

    Default Fire in shop

    Its already been 12 weeks since fire was in shop because of a lack of any kind of logical order. Now we're getting this to waste another 3 jusott to again not get it after that I'm guessing. Would be great if limited shop followed some kind of pattern not the random crap it is.this will likely be ignored as my last 3 were.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Im pretty much done with this game.
    Like plugged 60k jewels into getting my 2nd gen holy immortal☆ from the shop.
    Completed my set of 2nd gen rag☆. Using 1 2nd gen immortal each.
    Donno how many jewels i spent, and hours summoning without a GSM.

    Now this? Like a couple weeks after im finally done my set?

    This game is aweful.
    You guys on the dev team destroyed a game i once loved.

    Im not gonna give you more $$$.
    Im not gonna help you encourage others to spend.

    This is kinda the straw that broke the camles back here.

    Your company is aweful.

    Complete lack of customer care/service.
    No thoughts of the players in your games at all.
    We beg for gsm for a year+ and get nothing.
    Still no GSM..yet new more expensive monsters coming.

    I lose a critical damage helm and have to fight u on paypal for it after Months of you saying "just wait" "they are looking into it"

    You base the whole game nearly on luck from the "limited shop".
    Some people got thier full gen2 sets for like 20k jewels on shop.
    I spent over 200k.
    If i had an extra 180k jewels.. wow would my account be beastly.
    I hated the shop from the moment i seen it.
    Its a primary reason for leaving.

    Like your aweful.

    How many accounts were lost on your shenanigans switching up your system?
    Never help a player get it back.

    Absolutely aweful.


    Time for something new.
    I just want you to know, ill never play another game made by gamevil again after this.

    Your killing yourself.
    My leaving might not send up a red flag to you..
    But it should.
    You just lost a dedicated client that used your product for years.


    Goodbye Gamevil.

    From your Ex-old friend.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKraken View Post
    Im pretty much done with this game.
    Like plugged 60k jewels into getting my 2nd gen holy immortal☆ from the shop.
    Completed my set of 2nd gen rag☆. Using 1 2nd gen immortal each.
    Donno how many jewels i spent, and hours summoning without a GSM.

    Now this? Like a couple weeks after im finally done my set?

    This game is aweful.
    You guys on the dev team destroyed a game i once loved.

    Im not gonna give you more $$$.
    Im not gonna help you encourage others to spend.

    This is kinda the straw that broke the camles back here.

    Your company is aweful.

    Complete lack of customer care/service.
    No thoughts of the players in your games at all.
    We beg for gsm for a year+ and get nothing.
    Still no GSM..yet new more expensive monsters coming.

    I lose a critical damage helm and have to fight u on paypal for it after Months of you saying "just wait" "they are looking into it"

    You base the whole game nearly on luck from the "limited shop".
    Some people got thier full gen2 sets for like 20k jewels on shop.
    I spent over 200k.
    If i had an extra 180k jewels.. wow would my account be beastly.
    I hated the shop from the moment i seen it.
    Its a primary reason for leaving.

    Like your aweful.

    How many accounts were lost on your shenanigans switching up your system?
    Never help a player get it back.

    Absolutely aweful.


    Time for something new.
    I just want you to know, ill never play another game made by gamevil again after this.

    Your killing yourself.
    My leaving might not send up a red flag to you..
    But it should.
    You just lost a dedicated client that used your product for years.


    Goodbye Gamevil.

    From your Ex-old friend.
    Did you write a poem just for them? Lol. But you have to understand that they need to give "New" content for those "P2W" Players/ Long term players.
    I agree, they are stupid for not listening to the community. I also feel like leaving for how long it takes to summon, and no consistent feedback, but its GV were talking about. They have multiple games to manage, and i'm sure they have "Reasons" for not getting back to us for a "FEW" months lol

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    743

    Default

    Lol hilarious..... Spent 55k on earth shop to get 2gen2s..... Constantly got gen1 instead.

    Now this new shop gives gen2 and 3 (oh thanks for not answering that question sharps, appreciated) and guess what? I get 2gen2s and 0gen3s in 12k hahahahahhaa
    So that 55k getting so many useless gen1s was just a joke to gamevil right?
    Scam is an understatement.

    Guess i’ll get another 3-4 more gen2s before getting a gen3 just like the getting gen1s instead of 2... Considering they both should have the same % it’s absolute bs and a complete lie.
    Gggv
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6

    Exclamation Bug with the Gen 3 Earth Star

    Dear Sharps,

    hereby i'd like to inform you that the development team made a small mistake with releasing the gen 3 earth immortal star (Ancient Guardian). Its border is the divine star border, instead of the immortal star border.

    A similar problem occurred with the newest immortal+ monsters. The water immortal + "Battle Slime", and the holy immortal+ "Gyges Golem" both have the border of a normal immortal instead of the immortal + border.

    ~Melone

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMelone View Post
    Dear Sharps,

    hereby i'd like to inform you that the development team made a small mistake with releasing the gen 3 earth immortal star (Ancient Guardian). Its border is the divine star border, instead of the immortal star border.

    A similar problem occurred with the newest immortal+ monsters. The water immortal + "Battle Slime", and the holy immortal+ "Gyges Golem" both have the border of a normal immortal instead of the immortal + border.

    ~Melone

    Shows how much they don’t care about the game, can’t even get a simple border correct on all of the new monsters released over the last few months haha
    Most of the gen2 eternal/mystic/infinites still have the wrong damage (less than half the dph of even a basic monster in whatever tier it is in - go straight to fire eternal g2 star to see what I mean)

    Devil choco has the water skill effect image instead of dark - although upon clicking it does read as the dark skill effect. Using it in arena or turf also shows water skill image but if it is used with another dark it will show the level 1 dark skill for having 2 darks.

    The newest immortal omegas are so overpowered compared to previous immortal omegas (probably intentional but meh)

    They don’t care they’re just releasing things for the sake of releasing things and making moneys.
    They can’t fix any bugs/issues because they are solely focusing on monsters, as sharps has said recently. But they aren't even putting 100% into the monsters and now they are also technically bugs/issues.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

  7. #27
    Concept's Avatar
    Concept is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil O's View Post

    They don’t care they’re just releasing things for the sake of releasing things and making moneys.
    They can’t fix any bugs/issues because they are solely focusing on monsters, as sharps has said recently. But they aren't even putting 100% into the monsters and now they are also technically bugs/issues.

    Sickening to see to anybody else or only me? Lol

    Posted in public that they have no plans for the game. "New Monsters" is the plan.

    Meanwhile, 50k Picar Package shops EVERY week WITHOUT fail, $400 price tag. Actually, last week we've had 2 in one week. Then Egg Roulette / Quest Event the week after. Without fail. The people who don't fork out $1600+ a month aren't even allowed to play the game anymore. Can't just farm dungeons and WBs like the good ol' days, when the game was thriving, no no no, instead, take this Quest Event and Egg Roulette although we just had one (looks at clock) 6 days ago. Did I mention that we sold 60k Jewels in Packages to the same 8 people while another 100 quit the same day? Oh well.

    You can take a look at any Gamevil game they've ever published and shelved, It's the same cycle without fail each and every single time.

    'No Content Just Monsters'

    Meanwhile they could EASILY do this in a day--
    Reset and Extend Daily/consecutive missions every 3-6 months
    Reset Codex every 3-6 months
    Reset/Extend Collections
    Maybe Fix Tower of Masters that's been broken for 2 years lol?
    Anything?

    Yea, we can argue that these fixes aren't actually 'content', but there is no argument that even the littlest changes like these are being ignored for far far too long and are way better than a Holy Divine+ that has an Immortal border or something.
    Last edited by Concept; Today at 01:12 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •