Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by thinblueline View Post
    Where are the FA recruit tickets. The game asks if you want to buy them and re directs you to the shop and you can’t buy the tickets?
    Hi thinblueline,

Currently the FA Recruit Tickets can only be found in certain packages sold in the Store. We are also looking into other ways for players to obtain the FA Recruit Tickets. Once all details are finalized, we will make an official announcement and let you know.

Thank you for your patience,
    OffTheWall

Default Still no improvement

Still no improvement gamevil.+1 picter with velocity 79 is pitching at a velocity of 96 mph. How is this possible. It has became very difficult to bat. I am slowly losing interest in this game

Quote Originally Posted by Piyuskings View Post
    Still no improvement gamevil.+1 picter with velocity 79 is pitching at a velocity of 96 mph. How is this possible. It has became very difficult to bat. I am slowly losing interest in this game
    Hi Piyuskings,

The Developers are working on improving the left analog control sensitivity as we speak and have scheduled to have it fixed by the 2.1.4 update.

You can read more about it in this week's Maintenance details here: http://bit.ly/2T3Mdbo

If we receive any more information in the meantime, we will keep you posted and let you know.

OffTheWall

Default Did not recieve 9th consecutive reward

I did not recieve my 9th consecutive day reward?????? I havent missed a day?

Default What the Hell is Going On!!!???????

Quote Originally Posted by OffTheWall View Post

Hello GM's

We would like to share with you the details for the Lucky Clover Event!
    ※Please note, details of event are subject to change. If there are any changes, we will update this post.

EVENT 1. Celebrating 2019 Season Update Mission Event (Continued)

[Event Duration]
    3/7 After Maintenance ~ 3/20 Before Maintenance (PDT)

[Event Details]
    1. 200 Training Points Daily
    2. 10-Day Special Login Rewards
    3. Play Season Mode (50/100/200/300/400/500)
    4. Play Live Battle Mode (5/10/15/20/30/50)
    5. Play Turn Battle Mode (10/20/30/50/70/100)

For more information on how to participate, follow the instructions below!

[How to Participate]
    1. Go to the Main Menu -> Notice -> 2019 Mission Event tab

2. Click the banner

EVENT 2. Boost Trainer Effect x2 Event
    - Duration: 3/13 After Maintenance ~ 3/20 Before Maintenance (PDT)
    - Details: Boost Trainers will have double their effect during the event Duration!

EVENT 3. Rank Up Event
    - Details: Boost Material Players used for Rank Up will have double their effect during the event Duration!

EVENT 4. Staff Draft 30% Discount Event
    - Details: All Drafts in the Staff Shop will be discounted by 30% during the event Duration!

※ All images are from Test Servers and may appear differently at time of the update

EVENT 5. Boost Trainer and Synergy Change Ticket 30% Discount Event
    - Details: Enhancement Trainers (3 items in total) and Synergy Color Change Ticket will be discounted by 30% during the event Duration!

※ All images are from Test Servers and may appear differently at time of the update

EVENT 6. Club Battle Weekend Event
    - Duration: 3/16 12:00AM ~ 3/16 11:59PM (PDT)
    - Details: Enjoy the 2nd Club vs Club by logging in during the weekend!

EVENT 7. Surprise League Buyout Event
    - Duration: 3/15 08:00AM~ 3/17 07:59AM (PDT)
    - Details: League Buy Out Fee will be decreased from 95% to 70% during this event period!

EVENT 8. [Community Event] Who's That Player Community Event
    - Details: Can you guess Who's That Player? Submit your answers on the Form following Maintenance to earn GP!
    - Who's That Player:[▶Click Here to View Event Page]
    *All entries must be submitted after 3/13 Maintenance and before 3/20 19:00 (PDT) to qualify.

Thank you!
    The Lucky Clover Event is a week in and still there is NO clarity as to what it is. There is no description whatsoever, meanwhile the awful welcome to 2019 mission event has a clear description. In the past the clover event allowed you to open a package every couple of hours giving you clovers. Then you could take those clovers and exchange them for goods. If that wasn’t bad enough your devs in their infinite wisdom dumped mileage for V, never letting the loyal customers know that their mileage would zero out and there would be no compensation for all that earned mileage not used (Note I said customer not user because mileage was earned by spending $). If the plan was to ensure loyal customers would NEVER shell out a single cent for your game then kudos. As I will not be duped again. Seems you have a lot to figure out over there, I just hope u do it before we all take our ball and go home. I await your mambo of, “We are looking into this and other issues and appreciate your patience”. Clock is ticking figure it out before it stops.

Default Head to Head battles

I thought with newest update u guys would make player vs player battles more fair but apparently not!! It's garbage how some times I can't hit anything and next game I can't miss! It's obvious there is a lag in the system it's pretty funny how games I can't touch a pitch are same games when pickoff attempts occur a full 5-10 seconds after hitting button! It's complete garbage and really makes playing frustrating and irritating! Do u an on fixing it anytime in future!!??

Default Clover event?

Where are the clovers? I don’t see any anywhere in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by OffTheWall View Post

Hello GM's

We would like to share with you the details for the Lucky Clover Event!
    ※Please note, details of event are subject to change. If there are any changes, we will update this post.

EVENT 1. Celebrating 2019 Season Update Mission Event (Continued)

[Event Duration]
    3/7 After Maintenance ~ 3/20 Before Maintenance (PDT)

[Event Details]
    1. 200 Training Points Daily
    2. 10-Day Special Login Rewards
    3. Play Season Mode (50/100/200/300/400/500)
    4. Play Live Battle Mode (5/10/15/20/30/50)
    5. Play Turn Battle Mode (10/20/30/50/70/100)

For more information on how to participate, follow the instructions below!

[How to Participate]
    1. Go to the Main Menu -> Notice -> 2019 Mission Event tab

2. Click the banner

EVENT 2. Boost Trainer Effect x2 Event
    - Details: Boost Trainers will have double their effect during the event Duration!

EVENT 3. Rank Up Event
    - Details: Boost Material Players used for Rank Up will have double their effect during the event Duration!

EVENT 4. Staff Draft 30% Discount Event
    - Details: All Drafts in the Staff Shop will be discounted by 30% during the event Duration!

EVENT 5. Boost Trainer and Synergy Change Ticket 30% Discount Event
    - Details: Enhancement Trainers (3 items in total) and Synergy Color Change Ticket will be discounted by 30% during the event Duration!

EVENT 6. Club Battle Weekend Event
    - Duration: 3/16 12:00AM ~ 3/16 11:59PM (PDT)
    - Details: Enjoy the 2nd Club vs Club by logging in during the weekend!

EVENT 7. Surprise League Buyout Event
    - Duration: 3/15 08:00AM~ 3/17 07:59AM (PDT)
    - Details: League Buy Out Fee will be decreased from 95% to 70% during this event period!

EVENT 8. [Community Event] Who's That Player Community Event
    - Details: Can you guess Who's That Player? Submit your answers on the Form following Maintenance to earn GP!
    - Who's That Player:[▶Click Here to View Event Page]
    *All entries must be submitted after 3/13 Maintenance and before 3/20 19:00 (PDT) to qualify.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by mistanac View Post
    I did not recieve my 9th consecutive day reward?????? I havent missed a day?
    Hi mistanac,

We apologize you're experiencing this issue. Please contact our Customer Support with your Account Information and we will investigate this immediately.

Customer Support: https://www.withhive.com/help/faq

OffTheWall

Quote Originally Posted by Elewis81 View Post
    The Lucky Clover Event is a week in and still there is NO clarity as to what it is. There is no description whatsoever, meanwhile the awful welcome to 2019 mission event has a clear description. In the past the clover event allowed you to open a package every couple of hours giving you clovers. Then you could take those clovers and exchange them for goods. If that wasn’t bad enough your devs in their infinite wisdom dumped mileage for V, never letting the loyal customers know that their mileage would zero out and there would be no compensation for all that earned mileage not used (Note I said customer not user because mileage was earned by spending $). If the plan was to ensure loyal customers would NEVER shell out a single cent for your game then kudos. As I will not be duped again. Seems you have a lot to figure out over there, I just hope u do it before we all take our ball and go home. I await your mambo of, “We are looking into this and other issues and appreciate your patience”. Clock is ticking figure it out before it stops.
    Hi Elewis81,

We apologies for any confusion. There is no collection event along with this week's Lucky Clover Event. The details for the Lucky Clover Event are stated above. However, we will pass along your request to the Developers for a collection event with the next Lucky Clover Event.

Regarding the removal of Mileage points, have you happened to check out the Developer's Notes for the 2019 Update?
    We wrote some details regarding the switch from Mileage points to VIP Points and stated that Mileage Points would be converted to Diamonds at a 1 to 10 Ratio.
    1 Diamond for every 10 Mileage Points.
    Ex: 10,000 Mileage, if unused at time of Update will be converted to 1,000 Diamonds
    Ex: All Conversions will be rounded up / 10,002 Mileage = 1,001 Diamond

For more information regarding Mileage Points and the 2019 Update, you can read the Developers Notes here: http://bit.ly/2UCXGQB

Hope this helps!
    OffTheWall

Quote Originally Posted by gsuqb1 View Post
    Where are the clovers? I don’t see any anywhere in the game?
    Hi gsuqb1,

We apologies for any confusion. There is no collection event along with this week's Lucky Clover Event. The details for the Lucky Clover Event are stated above. However, we will pass along your request to the Developers for a collection event with the next Lucky Clover Event.

OffTheWall

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12