Default Pairing in live battle simulation

Good day OffTheWall,

I just want to comment that the pairing in live battles is illogical, perhaps the only team that is not of level S is mine? Because they always match me with an S level that is impossible for me to win in simulation. My team is modest as soon as I am about to reach 14k. and lose and lose and lose! xD , the match is worse than last year.

What is the algorithm based on to match my team with S-level users?

Thanks for the support.
    Greetings!.

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bronxNYYbombers View Post
    Good day OffTheWall,

I just want to comment that the pairing in live battles is illogical, perhaps the only team that is not of level S is mine? Because they always match me with an S level that is impossible for me to win in simulation. My team is modest as soon as I am about to reach 14k. and lose and lose and lose! xD , the match is worse than last year.

What is the algorithm based on to match my team with S-level users?

Thanks for the support.
    Greetings!.
    Hi bronxNYYbombers

Matchmaking is based on which Rank Grade you are in (World Class, All-Star S, All-Star, etc) and not your Roster Grade. Therefore, even if you have a lower rated team, you can still be matched with S-rated teams if you are both in the same Rank Grade.

Our system regulates Live Battle Simulation so that if a player has not played for a while, the system will automatically demote their Rank Grade. This can also contribute to the reason lower rated teams occasionally match up against higher rated team.

For example, if an S-rated team hasn't played for awhile, their Rank Grade can drop to Beginner Rank, allowing that player to match up with lower rated teams in that Rank Grade.

We apologize for any frustration this may cause and will relay the feedback you have provided to our developers for further review. If there are any changes made to Matchmaking system, we will make an official announcement and let you know.

OffTheWall

Quote Originally Posted by OffTheWall View Post
    Hi bronxNYYbombers

Matchmaking is based on which Rank Grade you are in (World Class, All-Star S, All-Star, etc) and not your Roster Grade. Therefore, even if you have a lower rated team, you can still be matched with S-rated teams if you are both in the same Rank Grade.

Our system regulates Live Battle Simulation so that if a player has not played for a while, the system will automatically demote their Rank Grade. This can also contribute to the reason lower rated teams occasionally match up against higher rated team.

For example, if an S-rated team hasn't played for awhile, their Rank Grade can drop to Beginner Rank, allowing that player to match up with lower rated teams in that Rank Grade.

We apologize for any frustration this may cause and will relay the feedback you have provided to our developers for further review. If there are any changes made to Matchmaking system, we will make an official announcement and let you know.

OffTheWall
    OffTheWall it has to be getting tiresome hearing that Live Simulation battle is still filled with problems!

My team is playing the same teams in a cycle, I know if I will win or lose as soon as I see the team I am matche against. Most of the teams I am playing are either All Star S or world class. yet I am in Ameature S.

Significantly different than what you just stated. Next you will state "oh the servers have to update" These standing have been the same since the start of the week!!!

IF it only updates once a week that would be just stupid on Gamevil's part. I play a rotation of 12 teams 3 of them are S rated. Which I have no problem with as I am S rated. However, I lose every game to them. Not to mention I got No-hit by an all +1 normal team. Absolutely ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by OffTheWall View Post
    Hi bronxNYYbombers

OffTheWall
    Thank you for answering and for clarifying my doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by bronxNYYbombers View Post
    Thank you for answering and for clarifying my doubt.
    Just so you know he Clarified what is supposed to happen, not what is actually happening. I bet if you asked him to verify the current rank of the "S-Rated" skilled teams you are questioning he will not do so. As he knows they are not in the same rank you are playing against.

As I have pointed out numerous times, Those teams have been In All-Star S or world class Most of this week and last. Yet I have played the same group of S rated teams in every Rank I have played in. Knowing they're in a rank much higher, yet still in the Server cycle.