Default Android emulator to play on PC (march 2019)

Hi:

Is there any working emulator left? Latest updates have been killing them one by one, and now all that I know don't work at all.

I really want to play the game on my PC, I've been playing it mostly on PC for a 6 months(no cheats), switching to my phone is just horrible.

At 14/03/2019 Nox : not connect to server.(phone android working perfect)

At 12/03/2019 nox: working perfect.

I'm using Memu since a long time by now, it works well on that one. Lets hope it stays that way.

I know what you mean by not wanting to play on a phone, it's just sluggish on most android devices and eats up the battery. >.>
    Pretty sure it runs way better on iOS devices, but I bet it still kills the battery very fast even on those.
    Average crashes per day: 3
    Daily crashes on GvG: 2

Crash fix when? -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
    I'm using Memu since a long time by now, it works well on that one. Lets hope it stays that way.

I know what you mean by not wanting to play on a phone, it's just sluggish on most android devices and eats up the battery. >.>
    Pretty sure it runs way better on iOS devices, but I bet it still kills the battery very fast even on those.
    Hi:

Today not working in memu (see link images). ¿You can check emulator?.

https://prnt.sc/my6dwo

https://prnt.sc/my6ehu

Is it still not working until now?

Quote Originally Posted by Timrramyg View Post
    Is it still not working until now?
    Yes, not working until now.

Erm... I'm playing right now on it, so yeah, it should work. If it doesn't work, than the issue comes from your end, not from the emulator.
    Seems to be a connection issue. Check the emulator's network settings, check your firewall/antivirus settings and make sure to allow the emulator to connect to the internet (some antivirus programs block certain programs from connecting automatically).

But which version of Memu is that? It seems to be an awfully outdated one. The newest version got no such tabs on the top of the screen to show the running apps. Make sure to install the newest version if you haven't already. The "Check Updates" button never worked for me, so don't trust that one. Instead, go to the Memu site and download the latest version from there.
    I'm using version 5.6.2, and it works flawlessly, well, aside from the occasional crashes, of course, but you will get those on every emulator anyway.
    Average crashes per day: 3
    Daily crashes on GvG: 2

Crash fix when? -.-

Hi:

Memu is last version. Is very very rare only fail kritika. Another games/apps working . Another gamevil games working.

Result in Another emulator android (last versions)

Nox: unstable network connection
    Memu: unstable network connection
    Bluestacks: unstable network connection

In android phone, ipad , no problem

¿Any solution?.

Format computer and reinstall windows, kritika working.

Thanks.
    Last edited by musicamon; 03-16-2019 at 12:29 PM.

You might wanna try installing Phoenix OS on a USB drive and boot it from your pc/laptop. For me, it's working just fine, gives smoother experience than any other emulator on windows, unless you have high end spec then emulator will be just fine.

Usually the problem for players in my country is, nox logs you in to Global server, instead of SEA.