Default [Notice] Patch Notes 3/19 PDT

Greetings Bodens!

Here are the patch notes for the next update.

Details:

1. New Exalted Allies

▶ Whispering Indolence, Sloth

▶ Green-eyed Monster, Envy

2. Golden Dragon Midas - Adventurer Book Event System
    ▶ Added Sage’s Ring crafting event - can be crafted by collecting accessory shards in the Midas event.

3. Golden Dragon Midas - Adventurer Book Event
    - Event Period: 3/20 After Maintenance - 3/27 Before Maintenance
    - Collect Adventurer’s Book Fragments to complete the Adventurer Book!
    - 'Adventurer Book' can be acquired by playing, Obtain from Trading Post by Midas coin
    - Obtain '3 of Sage's Rings' from Trading Post, when you complete Adventurer’s Book.
    - There are 3 Adventurer Books, 9 Adventurer’s Book Fragments each.
    - Equipped 3 Sage's Ring. Set Effect will be opened.
    - A Trophy Chest that can be acquired from Midas. Open this chest to obtain rare treasures.
    - Item list and probabilities of 'Adventurer’s Trophy Chest'
    : 10 T.E - 20% / 40 T.E - 6% / SS Ally - 10% / 3 SSS Allies - 9% / 2 Soul Summons - 2% / 30 Shoes - 22% / 30 Tickets - 22% / 100 Midas coins - 3% / 10 Rune Summons - 6%

4. New Exalted Ally UPDATE : Special Login Reward
    - Event Period: 3/20 After Maintenance - 4/3 Before Maintenance
    - Reward : 5 Infinity Summons

5. INFINITY UPDATE : Special login Reward for New & Returning User ended

6. INFINITY UPDATE : Special Login Calendar ended

7. Returned Dragon's Marble Event ended

8. St. Patrick's Day Event : GREEN DAY BOX Event ended

9. New Package : GREEN DAY Special Pack 1,2 sales ended
    Last edited by CM_MOMO; 03-14-2019 at 02:25 PM.

Red face Thanks!!

Finally!!!

Thanks Momo!!

Thumbs down

So gamevil rekt us so hard and rushed content with the excuse Global catch up with KR gatcha system , and when gatcha arrived gamevil decided to slow the content again since global is still fallback 11 allies and a ton of game content compared to KR , not to mention the crap IC ratio again compared to KR
    At the end of the day you will end up with 50 p2w / whales playing DB , GL with that
    Molon labe

IGN:Rouketas
    Server:Europe,US
    Guild:GameOver

Default Still being rushed

Quote Originally Posted by Rouketas View Post
    So gamevil rekt us so hard and rushed content with the excuse Global catch up with KR gatcha system , and when gatcha arrived gamevil decided to slow the content again since global is still fallback 11 allies and a ton of game content compared to KR , not to mention the crap IC ratio again compared to KR
    At the end of the day you will end up with 50 p2w / whales playing DB , GL with that
    The content is still being rushed, all the past events happened one at a time in kr with a week for each. Sadly we haven't even received enough to even compare to players in kr, even with these abysmal "gifts" we arent even close. People are leaving and with how bad the game is I don't think old players will stay and getting new players will be hard with all these sad "rewards/gifts."

Default What is the "Trading Post"

What's this Trading Post thing? I've farmed Midas and I'm missing 1 book fragment. I don't see how I'm going to ever get it by farming. How can I get it through the "Trading Post"?