Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Rank up event??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    113

    Default Rank up event??

    Can someone please explain the rank up staff material 2x event? I don’t see any difference from before this event. I don’t see an additional bonus. My 10+ players are still 11% increase in probability and the staff material is nothing. The rank up begins with 2% probability before the 11% for a total of 13%. That’s it. No difference from before this event.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Hmm, was also confused by this as well.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    113

    Default Some explaining please

    Quote Originally Posted by Timrramyg View Post
    Hmm, was also confused by this as well.
    Hey OffTheWall, some explaining about the rank up event please...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    419

    Default

    Ya! F**k The rank up event and rank up attempt all together!

    I am 0-8! wasted all but three of my back up +10 players and 4k In diamonds.

    Gamevil, Can get lost with this money grabbing scheme! Only the cheaters from the Asian community have been able to rank up. Some of them have all 2 star players! either they are Gamevil accounts or using stolen credit cards! no way someone is going to spend that kind of money on a game!

    All 2 star Legends. GTFO.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •