Thread: Rank up event??

Default Rank up event??

Can someone please explain the rank up staff material 2x event? I don’t see any difference from before this event. I don’t see an additional bonus. My 10+ players are still 11% increase in probability and the staff material is nothing. The rank up begins with 2% probability before the 11% for a total of 13%. That’s it. No difference from before this event.

Hmm, was also confused by this as well.

Default Some explaining please

Quote Originally Posted by Timrramyg View Post
    Hmm, was also confused by this as well.
    Hey OffTheWall, some explaining about the rank up event please...

Ya! F**k The rank up event and rank up attempt all together!

I am 0-8! wasted all but three of my back up +10 players and 4k In diamonds.

Gamevil, Can get lost with this money grabbing scheme! Only the cheaters from the Asian community have been able to rank up. Some of them have all 2 star players! either they are Gamevil accounts or using stolen credit cards! no way someone is going to spend that kind of money on a game!

All 2 star Legends. GTFO.

Default Good luck with rank up!!

Good luck even getting players up to the required +10 now, all the free agent draft players are gone. If you dont have the recruitment tickets that are impossible to get (without buying them). Or have some sickening amount of GP.

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Nace View Post
    Can someone please explain the rank up staff material 2x event? I don’t see any difference from before this event. I don’t see an additional bonus. My 10+ players are still 11% increase in probability and the staff material is nothing. The rank up begins with 2% probability before the 11% for a total of 13%. That’s it. No difference from before this event.
    Hi Nace,

Currently, there are 2 types of Rank Up Events. A Rank Up (Player) x2 Event and a Rank Up (Staff) x2 Event.

The guide below will help explain how the Bonus Success Rates are applied.

During the Rank Up (Player) x2 Event, if the Bonus Success Rate is applied, the above %'s for Material Player will be doubled.

In the sample above, since the Minimum Requirement is an OVR 86 +10 Player and the Material Player being used is OVR 96 +10 Player, a standard 6% Boost to Bonus Success Rate is applied because the Material Player is OVR+10 above the Minimum Requirement. If the Rank Up (Player) x2 Event was active, then the Bonus Success Rate would be 12%.

The same rules apply for the Rank Up (Staff) x2 Event, if the Bonus Success Rate is applied, the above %'s for Material Staff will be doubled.

In this sample above, since the the Minimum Requirement is a 1 Rank Batter Coach, using a Material Staff that is ranked higher than the Minimum Requirement (Ex. 2 Rank Batter Coach) will normally give you a 2% Boost to Bonus Success Rate. However, with the Rank Up (Staff) x2 Event currently active, the Bonus Success Rate is now 4%

Hope this helps clear up any confusion. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

OffTheWall
    Last edited by OffTheWall; 03-20-2019 at 06:34 PM.

Default I finally get my entire team to +10.......

Quote Originally Posted by OffTheWall View Post
    Hi Nace,

Currently, there are 2 types of Rank Up Events. A Rank Up (Player) x2 Event and a Rank Up (Staff) x2 Event.

The guide below will help explain how the Bonus Success Rates are applied.

During the Rank Up (Player) x2 Event, if the Bonus Success Rate is applied, the above %'s for Material Player will be doubled.

In the sample above, since the Minimum Requirement is an OVR 86 +10 Player and the Material Player being used is OVR 96 +10 Player, a standard 6% Boost to Bonus Success Rate is applied because the Material Player is OVR+10 above the Minimum Requirement. If the Rank Up (Player) x2 Event was active, then the Bonus Success Rate would be 12%.

The same rules apply for the Rank Up (Staff) x2 Event, if the Bonus Success Rate is applied, the above %'s for Material Staff will be doubled.

In this sample above, since the the Minimum Requirement is a 1 Rank Batter Coach, using a Material Staff that is ranked higher than the Minimum Requirement (Ex. 2 Rank Batter Coach) will normally give you a 2% Boost to Bonus Success Rate. However, with the Rank Up (Staff) x2 Event currently active, the Bonus Success Rate is now 4%

Hope this helps clear up any confusion. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

OffTheWall
    Developers are ruining this game with all this confusing/IMPOSSIBLE rank up systems with coaches and players and +10 rank ups. The fact that there are people with the highest possible ranking for each player and coach within a week of the update is complete BS. every time you make a change for the better there are 3 more changes that make the game worse. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel with all of these updates and let noth new players and enthusiasts who spent lots of time and effort in building their teams enjoy the game!!!! PLEASE STOP ALL THIS NONSENSE!!!

Default Here!here!

What Mets said👍🏼