Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

4 years since I first time play this game, was a good memory indeed. Thanks the devs and farewell Dungeon Links.

I'll miss this game!!! Played it for the better part of 4 years, few breaks. I remember guild hunt, when Ringo/Lulu were vital to any team comp, when a 2nd awakening level 30 story hero was the pinnacle of power, when THOG was on the top of the leaderboards, so many memories!!! DL will be missed

Concept is online now Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Well,

Monster Warlord surely is next on the chopping block. Ever since I started playing a Gamevil game, I've been monitoring their behavior with their games. The pattern is easy to spot out.

Make a great game, big success, then slowly turn it into a "paying player" only Game, community lashes out for months, even years, telling them that they're making a huge mistake..While it falls on deaf ears.

Then the games go into the 'We have fixed grammatical errors lol", - no content added, and these small 'updates' happen every 3 months, meanwhile they're still hosting events so people spend money although they (the devs) know they will shut the game down soon.

From the Monster Warlord community, or at least me personally, sorry that this has happened AGAIN, and to you guys especially, as Dungeon Link has been a really long running game, almost the same time as Monster Warlord, give or take a year and some change.

I do however, invite all of you Dungeon Link fans to keep an eye out on the Monster Warlord forums if you're inclined to do so. Personally I am speculating that it will be shut down by the end of the year although it should've been shut down with dignity some time ago, the same as Dungeon Link should have, instead of turning it into a hollow shell of what a former great games they both were.

Thanks for taking the time to read, and I'm sorry all of your passion has gone to waste due to negilegence. I do share the same pain as you guys.

Default Still hoping it's an April fools joke.

Look man if this is seriously not some elaborate April fools hoax, why don't you try this: mark down all your prices for pay to win, and watch this thing make you guys the money you're obviously after.

You guys have a tremendous game here, and a very unique one at that. There's nothing else like it. But your prices are outrageous. This would have been a gold mine with the right pricing structure. Why don't you give yourselves the chance to be successful with what is obviously a great game?

Otherwise you risk suffering across all your other games as word gets around the company is unstable and terminates games on a whim, after players have put in vast amounts of time and dedication to them. No one likes to be taken for a ride. Take your chips and run? Not cool man. Why throw a way a cash cow? And it IS a cash cow, with the right pricing structure.

And if you won't reconsider, then will you sell the game to a company who has their finger properly on the pulse of its player base, and let them turn this boat around and make it a success? It is a real waste of an epic game otherwise.

Just to give you a clue how good this game is, I canceled my WoW account for this. Are you rly gonna make me go back to WoW?

Make Dungeon Link Great Again!

Here we are...The last couple hours before DL closes forever. Gonna pay my respects. T . T

F
    IGN in Dungeon Link: PiXelz
    Current level: Lv.61; VIP 5
    Friend Code: 534-174-364

People, it has been an honor play this with you.

A last pay your respects for the memories.

F

Goodnight my Baby

F

Default Tori

It's very sad

Default questions

Huh it's quite fun. However, do I have any questions that I can refund with iTunes?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123