Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    237

    Default WB hitting glitch - Hits not being registered

    Hi,

    It has come to my knowledge through HULK @G2 that when he hits the WB sometimes the hits is not being registered. He press the x50 attack button and get the animation, but the stamina is not being reduced.
    I just checked now and it happens to me too. I never noticed this.

    Here is a video upload showing HULK hitting, watch his stam at 553 stopped for a brief moment.
    https://streamable.com/xbwou


    The fact that WB lives for minutes, if several seconds are lost due to glitch this will obviously greatly hinder someone to reach top ranks.

    Could you have a look into it?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abotiz View Post
    Hi,


    Could you have a look into it?
    Thanks
    happens to me too, every wb, every 381er, about one in every 7 to 10 x50 attacks is a glitch, it doesn't reduce my stam, just slows down the accrual, hindering my ability to obtain top rank.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    592

    Default

    It's a bit of lag between you and the server. If I hit fast I can get it to do the animation like 5 times in a row before it will register a correct hit.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    106

    Default Worse Now

    Now the hit slowdown is mind-numbingly sloooowww.
    Seems to only register 1 attack per second.
    ADDITIONALLY, you are penalized for button-smashing by NEVER registering an attack if you do not pause and give a full second.
    ScubaSteve -Global 1- 1080137146

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaSteve View Post
    Now the hit slowdown is mind-numbingly sloooowww.
    Seems to only register 1 attack per second.
    ADDITIONALLY, you are penalized for button-smashing by NEVER registering an attack if you do not pause and give a full second.
    aww shucks, cant use your cheat app anymore ? GAMEVIL, PLEASE ALSO APPLY A COOLDOWN TO ARENA, I WONT SINGLE ANYONE OUT, but, COUGH COUGH, Scooby here, COUGH COUGH, has been known to hop onto arena in the last 15 minutes and skyrocket from r200 to r5 ... I have top of the line phone, and top speed internet connection, and he can arena at 2.5 the speed of me. tell me he this isn't normal

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    280

    Default

    This is not a glitch, GV recently implemented a limit on how many clicks people can make per second (1click/sec), because they "found" evidence on people's attack climbing too quick.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    106

    Default Never Have. Never Will

    Quote Originally Posted by BullHurley View Post
    aww shucks, cant use your cheat app anymore ? GAMEVIL, PLEASE ALSO APPLY A COOLDOWN TO ARENA, I WONT SINGLE ANYONE OUT, but, COUGH COUGH, Scooby here, COUGH COUGH, has been known to hop onto arena in the last 15 minutes and skyrocket from r200 to r5 ... I have top of the line phone, and top speed internet connection, and he can arena at 2.5 the speed of me. tell me he this isn't normal
    BullHurley. I’m just gonna go ahead and assume you never saw the Skip Battle button in the top right corner because you are talking crazy.
    It’s called an iPhone (Images are uncompressed and it loads faster) Don’t be a sore looser because it takes some serious concentration to snipe anyone in arena.
    Also, I win ALL but 1 or 2 draws so that is more points. How many do you make per win? I get 550-620 points per Arena battle.
    Third, I have been playing since day 1 and never cheated or exploited. I think it’s time to go respec or probably just reset your game.
    ScubaSteve -Global 1- 1080137146

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    106

    Default Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingrobot View Post
    This is not a glitch, GV recently implemented a limit on how many clicks people can make per second (1click/sec), because they "found" evidence on people's attack climbing too quick.
    Thanks for the helpful response.
    I usually visit this part of the forum first since nothing really changes. So of course after I reply here I see that this was big enough to merit an official announcement.
    Too bad they have decided to not use the Notices button in the actual game anymore. Those were actually helpful.
    ScubaSteve -Global 1- 1080137146

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingrobot View Post
    This is not a glitch, GV recently implemented a limit on how many clicks people can make per second (1click/sec), because they "found" evidence on people's attack climbing too quick.
    Really, where is your reference?

    Because I dont belive that at all.
    Here is another video showing the same problem (stam glitch) but in another situation.

    https://streamable.com/kz7a0

    Watch the stam and jewels.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaSteve View Post
    BullHurley. I’m just gonna go ahead and assume you never saw the Skip Battle button in the top right corner because you are talking crazy.
    It’s called an iPhone (Images are uncompressed and it loads faster) Don’t be a sore looser because it takes some serious concentration to snipe anyone in arena.
    Also, I win ALL but 1 or 2 draws so that is more points. How many do you make per win? I get 550-620 points per Arena battle.
    Third, I have been playing since day 1 and never cheated or exploited. I think it’s time to go respec or probably just reset your game.
    Scooby, cmon nah, you need some cheese with that wine? don't go begging for respect, just makes you look sad... you must not be familiar with my account. I also win 7 to 8 of every 10, with 2 or 3 draws, and also score the same amount of points, and do you really think I am unaware of the skip battle button? Here is the kicker, my ace up my sleeve..

    I HAVE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF YOU CLIMBING RANKS AT END OF ARENA. (multiple days) shows your rank/points with 30 minutes remaining. and then your climb, and your finals. #PROOF )

    Deny using 3rd party hack apps again, and I just might have to show the devs my footage. #ShowYourDaddySomeRespect..SON

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •