Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by BullHurley View Post
    I HAVE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF YOU CLIMBING RANKS AT END OF ARENA. (multiple days) shows your rank/points with 30 minutes remaining. and then your climb, and your finals. #PROOF )

Deny using 3rd party hack apps again, and I just might have to show the devs my footage.
    I deny EVER using any hacks or hack-apps.
    So... go ahead.
    I say Nice! I don’t have any videos of that. Maybe I’ll take one tonight.
    Can you send me a link.
    Tell me when you send it to the devs so I can look for their high-fives.

Btw. I’ll look for ya in Arena if you got the stones to race.
    ScubaSteve -Global 1- 1080137146

Quote Originally Posted by Abotiz View Post
    Really, where is your reference?

Because I dont belive that at all.
    Here is another video showing the same problem (stam glitch) but in another situation.

https://streamable.com/kz7a0

Watch the stam and jewels.
    **Yeah that is during the time that Tower of Masters let’s you hit as much as you want. It a few hours of farming time... Every Day**
    Redacted
    Last edited by ScoobaSteve; 04-17-2019 at 06:55 AM.

Concept is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Hey Bull,

my recommendation would be to stop trying to insult and harass legitimate users playing the game fairly, as this isn't the first time on the forums that you've done so. Jealousy isn't an excuse for bad behavior here.

Any of you have an issue with someone's gameplay? Make sure to report it to support with your 'Evidence' or it could lead to infractions on your forum account which in turn could lead to suspensions from the community.

You can contact support at http://withhive.com/help/inquire
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaSteve View Post
    Yeah that is during the time that Tower of Masters let’s you hit as much as you want. It a few hours of farming time... Every Day
    NO!

Did you even watch the Video?
    On second thought dont answer, you have just brought confusion in this post and spammed with your personal dispute with other player.

For others, the video shows stam not being used, it stays max, and jewels is subtracted.
    Showing the correlation with stam glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by BullHurley View Post
    Scooby, cmon nah, you need some cheese with that wine? don't go begging for respect, just makes you look sad... you must not be familiar with my account. I also win 7 to 8 of every 10, with 2 or 3 draws, and also score the same amount of points, and do you really think I am unaware of the skip battle button? Here is the kicker, my ace up my sleeve..

I HAVE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF YOU CLIMBING RANKS AT END OF ARENA. (multiple days) shows your rank/points with 30 minutes remaining. and then your climb, and your finals. #PROOF )

Deny using 3rd party hack apps again, and I just might have to show the devs my footage. #ShowYourDaddySomeRespect..SON
    Tell me if I understand this correctly. You have evidence of him "cheating", but instead of reporting him, you're going to let him keep on playing and "cheating", just as long as he doesn't keep denying using cheats? As soon as he denies using cheats again, only then will you report him?

Sounds to me like you have nothing and you're just trying to threaten him into implicating himself, because you're a little butthurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Abotiz View Post
    NO!

Did you even watch the Video?
    On second thought dont answer, you have just brought confusion in this post and spammed with your personal dispute with other player.

For others, the video shows stam not being used, it stays max, and jewels is subtracted.
    Showing the correlation with stam glitch.
    Sorry bro. I fed the troll and didn’t pay close enough attention to the video.

Looks like that is a serious graphical error.
    I know the iOS version sometimes shows that you will use stamina when you are looking at the full list of towers and then you enter the tower and it shows that it requires jewels. But your error is more like the hatchery error where it is lying to you about cost.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12