Post Whats the best way to make GP?

I am currently in the state where all people I want to buy cost a couple billion, and all the players I have are expensive to upgrade, but it seems like I can never gain any GP to get these players. Are there any good ways to make GP without having to crack open my wallet?

Simulate a season every day. Sell players you acquire. Takes a long time, but do it over a month and you'll make between 5-15 billion.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanhope99 View Post
    Simulate a season every day. Sell players you acquire. Takes a long time, but do it over a month and you'll make between 5-15 billion.
    I Second that.. it will take all day, to sim seasons.. roughly 30 minutes per 20 games.

Jaysbraves. You mean approximately 90 minutes to simulate 20 games. If you are able to simulate 20 games in 30 minutes, please tell me how you are doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by shotime168 View Post
    Jaysbraves. You mean approximately 90 minutes to simulate 20 games. If you are able to simulate 20 games in 30 minutes, please tell me how you are doing it.
    You are absolutely right! I thought it was closer to 75 minutes, so long as you sit and touch the screen so you are not waiting for the game to start.

I use 20 Game tickets for every 60 Games played.