Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Default [Event] Full Count Event 5/16 ~ 5/22

Hello GM's

We would like to share with you the details for the Full Count Event!
    ※Please note, details of event are subject to change. If there are any changes, we will update this post.

[Full Count Event]

EVENT 1. Boost Trainer Bonus Success x3 Event
    - Duration: 5/15 After Maintenance ~ 5/22 Before Maintenance (PDT)
    - Details: Boost Trainers will have TRIPLE the effect!

EVENT 2. Boost Material Limit Event (10 ->20)
    - Details: Quantity limit of Material Players used for Boost Attempts will be increased from 10 to 20 Material Players!

EVENT 3. Rank Up (Staff & Player) x2 Event
    - Details: Boost Material Staff & Boost Material Players used for Rank Up will have DOUBLE their effect!

EVENT 4. Rank Up Event #3
    - Details: Rank Up Standard Success Rate will have x3 the effect!

EVENT 5. Staff Trade Discount Event
    - Details: Trade in Staff drafts and receive 50% OFF when applying Additional Selections to Increase Recruitment Rate!

EVENT 6. Equipment Exchange Event [A+ Grade Boost Trainer]
    - Details: Event Item Zone for A+ Grade Boost Trainer Ticket Exchange will be available during the event duration!
    ※ Please note that all exchange points obtained in the event zone will disappear at the end of the event.

EVENT 7. Perfect Training Probability x3 Event
    - Details: Probability of Perfect Training Result will be increased by x3!

EVENT 8. Training Point 50% Discount Event
    - Details: 50% OFF Training Points when training a player!

EVENT 9. Play Mode Event
    - Details: Play various modes to earn rewards! (Rewarded once per day per Play Mode)

※ Event reward items will be automatically sent to the mailbox when the play count is reached.
    ※ Event will be reset every day at midnight.

EVENT 10. Club Battle Weekend Event
    - Duration: 5/18 00:00 ~ 5/19 23:59 (PDT)
    - Details: Enjoy Club vs Club Battle by logging in during the weekend!
    Last edited by OffTheWall; 05-15-2019 at 11:16 AM.

Default Buyout Event

Hi OffTheWall,

Thanks for posting, but are you sure you don't missing a event this week?

EVENT 11. Monthly Buyout Event

It has been a month since a buyout event...

Thanks,

X2^, a buyout event would be nice.

Default Sorry

Sorry, but I have to say it. The rewards for game play are pathetic. 10 live action games will take me about 2.5 hours to play, for only around 55M gp. Not worth my time. Please consider more options to earn better drafts. Even in turn battles, how about make 1000 points a luxury draft instead of training points. Now that the season World Series are getting harder and harder to win it is getting very difficult to achieve good player cards anymore and becoming less fun to play.

Default Rewards for Special and Master season are fine

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffybunny77 View Post
    Sorry, but I have to say it. The rewards for game play are pathetic. 10 live action games will take me about 2.5 hours to play, for only around 55M gp. Not worth my time. Please consider more options to earn better drafts. Even in turn battles, how about make 1000 points a luxury draft instead of training points. Now that the season World Series are getting harder and harder to win it is getting very difficult to achieve good player cards anymore and becoming less fun to play.
    I disagree. The awards for Special and Master season are great. I simmed a Master season today and got 3 S equipment.
    Winning the World Series, I got 600D and 10B worth of drafts.

I have a 16500 OVR, 25 Red Sox 1* teamset.
    Special seasons I can win easily and Master seasons, I have to intervene sometimes and play games. I don’t mind the challenge of playing Master games. The rewards are worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzmataz View Post
    I disagree. The awards for Special and Master season are great. I simmed a Master season today and got 3 S equipment.
    Winning the World Series, I got 600D and 10B worth of drafts.

I have a 16500 OVR, 25 Red Sox 1* teamset.
    Special seasons I can win easily and Master seasons, I have to intervene sometimes and play games. I don’t mind the challenge of playing Master games. The rewards are worth it.
    Fluffybunny77's talking about rewards outside of live season mode. Plus, you're talking from the perspective of someone who has a fully maxed out team (and the Red Sox have many high OVR players at all positions compared to other teams), and probably played the game during the 2018 season when the difficulty levels and rewards for live season were much more reasonable. A lot of new players coming into this game for the 2019 season unfortunately have to deal with the massive difficulty changes Gamevil made. There's a significant hurdle to jump from Professional to All-Star, and All-Star to World Class (can't speak for Special and Master seasons) given all of the new card types they've introduced (Franchise players are in All-Star mode, and they're, on average, only 2 overall stats lower Legends cards), coaches and team boosts/badges. Previously, during the 2018 season, the rarest/highest card type in the World's Class difficulty was World's Best cards, and it was completely doable with the recommended team strength that the game mentions. Now, an A+, 15400, team, which is what the game recommends, cannot event get a winning record against the World's Class difficulty with game simulation (even with the 25+ team member, 10+ badges, alternate uniform, matching coaches for all team members and the standard 500 diamond badges, all of which are not counted in the team grade the game shows, but should hypothetically make the team stronger than the 15400 score).

There's a reason why it's been pointed out time and time again by many in the forum that these changes are too extreme and need to be changed.

No one's saying that the rewards for the highest live season difficulties are bad. Everyone's saying that it's extremely difficult to jump from All-Stars to World's Class given the type of cards they'd have to obtain (World's Best/Franchise/Legends type cards to beat the Franchise cards in All-Stars), and the awful rewards in the All-Stars difficulty that make it near impossible for them to upgrade their existing team (7 basic drafts, 3 luxury drafts, on average ~400 million total - anecdotal, maybe I have terrible luck). World's Best/Franchise/Legends type cards are worth billions, even tens of billions, and given how rough the boosting percentages are, it could take the entire MLB season for a person to jump from All-Star to World's Class. I wouldn't be surprised if the team ends up being able to jump straight to the other higher difficulties. And this is not including the other badges the player has to get to beat World's Class. All-Star teams get a +3 badge for the entire lineup. The best team badges to get that are not the 500 diamond badges, which give +2 to stats, are the highest badges possible to acquire for +4 stats (don't remember the names off the top of my head), and those require every badge before it to be forged, and every single one of those badges eats up a ton of players OVR 70-90.

There are some instances of players not being able to beat the difficulties that they once could beat pre-2019.

I hope you can understand from others' perspectives why these difficulty changes are detrimental.
    Last edited by BKYankees; 05-15-2019 at 09:26 PM.

Default Exactly

BKYankees

Very well stated!!

Thank you!

Default An Easy game is not fun in my opinion

PI18 was getting boring in Special Season and I had a 25 Red Sox +10 teamset and S 15900 OVR roster.
    In PI19, personally, I like the challenge . It’s more fun for me that way.

The PI19 awards for live action play and live battle sim are good. I am only in Pro level for Action play and get 3 Staff drafts every Monday including the other stuff. In Live Battle sim, I am in all star level and get 4 staff drafts every Monday including the other stuff.
    Last edited by jazzmataz; 05-16-2019 at 04:30 PM.

An unwinnable game is not so fun either..

Default Weekly reward

Weekly rewards have become a joke. I ended up in pro s in live battle. I got only 55 m in reward in pro s box. Player cards are disappeared in weekly rewards. Earlier we used to get 3,4 player drafts but now we are getting player drafts only in daily login that also once in a week and in season mode. Reward system has gotten worse.its getting hard to acquire big drafts as we are not getting nice drafts to sell. Because of this we are not able to earn gp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast