Default WOW.... M4ADEInBRAZIL is back

WOOOOOW M4deinBrazil is back... 13th in the past season... great...
    Despite the great BAN, the guild has been able to recover.
    Even if they had the greatest cheaters...
    even if they have stolen a lot...
    Great ...

I only hope one thing ... that you don't keep stealing ...
    that you don't use the banned pg with their pet25 and their craft gems 30...

In the past days I saw your defending pg... arch 25 even if with master lvl under 3000!!!
    great!!!!
    I only hope one thing ... that you don't keep stealing ...

Kritika is a great game...
    avoid sending everything to hell, please

Default cancel banned characters from the game

the gamevil must cancel the banned characters .. use characters banned with PET effect 25 for defense is dishonest .... I will ask the administration to ban the guild if they are not canceled

The only thing that needs to be done is to permanently remove the banned players or leave them without items, forcing the masters to remove them from the guild. M4deinBrazil got bad fame by the amount of members enjoying the gameguardian and other connection bugs that multiply the items of the game. But not all are cheaters , I myself have already been part of this guild and I am alive in the game until today. But for not being conniving with the cheaters today I'm in another guild. Moreover, they are not the only ones who keep banned accounts in defense of the guild war, there are many others who do the same. And since the masters do not have the good sense to remove these players on their own, we can only appeal to the gamevil to do something.
    Kritika The White Knights

Main Steam Walker: PeachSW
    Sub1 Cat Acrobat: CatPeach
    Sub2 Halo Mage: HaloPeach
    Sub3 Burst Breaker: HorusPeach

VIP 9
    Master 4300+
    Server Global

M4DEinBRAZIL..lol those guys are irrelevent, with our without their mods and hacks. But gv doesn't give a crap about cheaters anyway. Just look at kavalcante's world boss scores the last several weeks and the cheater guild AllStarWarriors he's now partnered up with. It's pathetic how obvious they all are and yet there's nothing any of us can do about it.

They are rilevant, because weak guilds lose against them. In my opinion if masters use and abuse of banned player that stealed and cheated, they are dishonest and steal.
    Gameguardian, iosgodmode etc... I don't know how they function.
    But who know can tell devs how they function.
    Devs need help.
    Dishonest players have to fear honest people.
    Kritika deserves respect if we want to continue to play.

Quote Originally Posted by XENOxFadeX View Post
    M4DEinBRAZIL..lol those guys are irrelevent, with our without their mods and hacks. But gv doesn't give a crap about cheaters anyway. Just look at kavalcante's world boss scores the last several weeks and the cheater guild AllStarWarriors he's now partnered up with. It's pathetic how obvious they all are and yet there's nothing any of us can do about it.
    AllstarWarriors is the best guild. Been my home for years and never cheated.
    Rainzblood -Blood Demon
    SSGogetas - Zerk
    TrapStarz - Eclair
    Master - 4650+
    Guild: AllstarWarriors, Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by SSGogetas View Post
    AllstarWarriors is the best guild. Been my home for years and never cheated.

I guess it's safe to say that you yourself aren't using mods seeing as how weak your gb hits typically are, but kavalcante toons make up over half of your gb roster and EVERYONE knows his gb and wb hits are modded. It's funny how much you guys ****ed last season after the game update when he didn't have his mods working yet lol Several ss of his weak attacks have been posted everywhere..does the guy even know how to play without mods/hacks? That's just embarrassing.. I hope they all get submitted to gv and they finally do something about that account. As far as all the top players and guilds are concerned, ASW and its members are nothing but a complete joke. Just a bunch of losers too weak to cut it in a legit guild, who'd rather team up with the biggest cheater in the game just so they can have a chance at cracking the gb top 5. No wonder you dropped out of all the line chats lol Knowingly and willingly teaming up with cheaters makes you and the rest of the ASW members cheaters just as well.

Default Gamestop Application Question?

Well I'm applying to a lot of places to try and get my first job. Gamestop is one of them. I'm a girl- I don't really play any video games, that last system scr888deals I played on was the game cube lol. So I'm not very familiar with the systems. I have very good organizational skills which I think would be useful since there's so many games to organize and I just really need a job, but I don't know what to put for these questions:

List your Video Gaming Systems and/or Software knowledge.

List your Mobile Device and Tablet knowledge

Before update rogue vs asw 30-30, after update it's 30-13. But looks like kaval got his mods back so he will keep os everyone even in def. And you are saying asw never cheated. You are just sad lol.