Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Spent money, no package

So I bought a "special package" this morning and because y'all's server was slow... Y'all took my money and my package never got delivered. I have the screen shots on my phone to prove I bought it and the error codes it gave me when I went back to it to check on it. Y'all need to rectify this issue for me ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalsRule View Post
    You act like none of us deal with it too😂 100billion? Thats cute. 1000s of diamonds, miniscule. 15 consecutive fails? Man i wish i had your luck. It took me 34 max % tries to get my first rank up bud. Stop complaining, some people are willing to spend more than others, kudos to them on that. Gamevil is a crap company, but in comparison, man I as well as many others would love to have only spent 100billion gp, and a few thousand diamonds.

Perspective. Ive used about 1.3 trillion on rank up attempts, I have had 14 successes or something like that in 102 attempts. Ive used something like 225+ a grade trainers? probably close to 15k-25k diamonds. funny isnt it, how nicw you have it compared to others
    Dude are you kidding me!

I have 12 successful attempts out of 143 tries!! Spending well more than a trillion.. You think the past 15 attempts are the reason I am pissed off! It's constant failures that i'm pissed off about, 30 - 36% + success rate x2 for practically 2 months yet the failure rate is unbelievable high!!! But we have GM's with multiple accounts and 2 rosters of different teams full of 2/3 star ranked playes. Yet GM's such us, have an insane failure rate!!! It is BS!

Not to mention these GM's with 3 star ranked teams did it within a week of the ranked system update, never using events to get 3 star rank!
    Last edited by JaysBraves; 06-12-2019 at 08:31 AM. Reason: spelling fix

Sounds like you're upset about two different things:

1) Rank probabilities: Not much can be done about this, right? It is what it is and it applies to all of us. Unless, of course, you're implying that you've been specifically targeted for increased failure...

2) Ranked teams: Not sure why it's so difficult for you to believe that there are some players out there willing to apply the necessary resources into this game in order to reach these achievements without immediately invoking "Cheater! Cheater!". Just because you aren't seeing similar results does not disqualify anyone else from having played the game exactly how it was designed. Making claims of theft or software manipulation in order to "cheat" is incredibly myopic and childish.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisYanks79 View Post
    Sounds like you're upset about two different things:

1) Rank probabilities: Not much can be done about this, right? It is what it is and it applies to all of us. Unless, of course, you're implying that you've been specifically targeted for increased failure...

2) Ranked teams: Not sure why it's so difficult for you to believe that there are some players out there willing to apply the necessary resources into this game in order to reach these achievements without immediately invoking "Cheater! Cheater!". Just because you aren't seeing similar results does not disqualify anyone else from having played the game exactly how it was designed. Making claims of theft or software manipulation in order to "cheat" is incredibly myopic and childish.
    Dude you cannot be this ignorant to the available cheat apk's available!!

I have provided 2 of the cheat APK's already... Do you truly understand the cost associated with getting a 3 star ranked team? Are you saying that people are going to put 100k in a mobile app with out finding a way to manipulate the odds to better serve them?

Or as I found the APK's that show ways to manipulate boost feature.

Same thing happened with PMG! People remotely fighting GYMS to keep those who actually drove to the GYM to put of mon's...

But to answer ur 1st part: No I am not being targeted directly! I know this, as I genuinely have just poor odds at everything. However, the Randomizing code seems to get stuck in a loop, as you see with the red trainer events, If my teams coaches are 2 &3 star. How come I have gotten brown or yellow 99% of the time?

How come my skill grade takes on average 30+ attempts to ge the next grade when there's only 6 available skills per grade?

I have over 10,000 Capsule spins and not a single gold or magenta capsule draw? Yet Billyeven has probably finished his gold capsule pulls. As he won just about everyday for a few weeks at one point. He's just that lucky right?

Its not being unfairly targeted but, there is an issue behind the scenes that they wont cop to!

Same reason they cannot fix the Live Battle simulation! Constantly broken, fixed for a couple days then right back to what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by JaysBraves View Post
    Do you truly understand the cost associated with getting a 3 star ranked team? Are you saying that people are going to put 100k in a mobile app with out finding a way to manipulate the odds to better serve them?
    Yes, I have a fairly solid idea based on my recent experience attempting to reach Rank 1. It's really not that much.

Additionally, anyone putting "100k" (LOLOLOLOLOL how was this figure derived?) into a mobile app probably isn't wasting their time trolling the interweb for "hacks".

Do you genuinely believe that's what's going on here?

Yes, I have a fairly solid idea based on my recent experience attempting to reach Rank 1. It's really not that much.

Additionally, anyone putting "100k" (LOLOLOLOLOL how was this figure derived?) into a mobile app probably isn't wasting their time trolling the interweb for "hacks".

Do you genuinely believe that's what's going on here?
    Dude, you really believe all these GM's are playing clean?
    http://https://iosgods.com/topic/838...t-striked-out/

How much did it cost you? With the boost events it is significantly easier to boost, but without the events. It could can easily get in the 100's of dollars for a few +10's, as boost material not to include the Coaches and boost trainers! Unless you do it over time!! and time is not in a couple of days, it could take months!

Play Master season mode, repeatedly to get boost material, and build players as needed. I sell 99 % of the players I get over 1billion.

I don't know anything about those GM's, so I cannot comment. Also, your link is poorly formatted. I've fixed it for you:

http://iosgods.com/topic/83878-mlb-p...t-striked-out/

But it appears that you have targeted a few specific users with your cheating claims. Do you have any evidence other than the fact that these so-called hacks appear to exist?

Are you wholly convinced that their particular level of achievement is impossible without cheating/manipulation simply because you are struggling?

Quote Originally Posted by JaysBraves View Post
    Dude, you really believe all these GM's are playing clean?
    http://https://iosgods.com/topic/838...t-striked-out/

How much did it cost you? With the boost events it is significantly easier to boost, but without the events. It could can easily get in the 100's of dollars for a few +10's, as boost material not to include the Coaches and boost trainers! Unless you do it over time!! and time is not in a couple of days, it could take months!

Play Master season mode, repeatedly to get boost material, and build players as needed. I sell 99 % of the players I get over 1billion.
    Thats your problem. Seems to me youre buying very expensive boost material and possibly, doing it incorrectly. You know, its been spread throughout the community that you should buy cheap 89-91 WAR, HC, AW cards and boost, train, and equip those players. You can get them to around 108-111 overall fairly easily, combine that with a 3* or 2* coach and bam your odds go up. Also you're really high up there in intelligence if you're boosting when there isnt a boost event. Likewise with rank ups and rank up events. Stockpile and wait, like an intellugent person would. I think youre cheating, as a matter of fact you are a cheater because you have hacked the game and made it where you get only fails, in life, on the forum and in game! Gamevil should ban you because you hacked so you would have a reason to complain. Shame on you.
    I have 69¢. Not even enough for chicken nugget.

I don't know anything about those GM's, so I cannot comment. Also, your link is poorly formatted. I've fixed it for you:

http://iosgods.com/topic/83878-mlb-p...t-striked-out/

But it appears that you have targeted a few specific users with your cheating claims. Do you have any evidence other than the fact that these so-called hacks appear to exist?

Are you wholly convinced that their particular level of achievement is impossible without cheating/manipulation simply because you are struggling?
    They are the same GM's who week after week, broke Gamevil's posted Live simulation battle games max per week.. Repeatedly!!! This particular APK is meant for live Action battle but has other features. I may load it on an old device and create a new account to see what all it has available. One of the forum member's asked them to add a feature making every pitch a strike! Similar to the cheat, making every pitch you throw ball. Which I believe you found out how that works in Turn Battle; with your SP and RP walking a bunch of batters before being swapped.

OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Casey27x View Post
    So I bought a "special package" this morning and because y'all's server was slow... Y'all took my money and my package never got delivered. I have the screen shots on my phone to prove I bought it and the error codes it gave me when I went back to it to check on it. Y'all need to rectify this issue for me ASAP.
    Hi Casey27x,

We apologize for this issue. Could you please contact our Customer Support with your Account Information and they will investigate this issue immediately.

Customer Support: https://www.withhive.com/help/faq

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
    OffTheWall

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast