Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,092

    Default [Event] June Special Event 6/5 ~ 6/12


    Hello GM's

    We would like to share with you the details for the June Special Event!
    ※Please note, details of event are subject to change. If there are any changes, we will update this post.

    [June Special Event]

    EVENT 1. Boost Trainer Bonus Success x2 Event
    - Duration: 6/4 After Maintenance ~ 6/12 Before Maintenance (PDT)
    - Details: Boost Trainers will have DOUBLE the effect!

    EVENT 2. Bonus Success Rate Event
    - Duration: 6/4 After Maintenance ~ 6/12 Before Maintenance (PDT)
    - Details: Boost your players now and the Standard Rate of Success will be increased by 30%!

    ※For example: Boosting from Lvl 4 to Lvl 5
    Before Event: Boost Lvl 4 -> Lvl 5 = 50% Success Rate
    During Event: Boost Lvl 4 -> Lvl 5 = 65% Success Rate

    50% Success x 1.3 Boost Bonus = 65%

    EVENT 3. Rank Up Event
    - Duration: 6/4 After Maintenance ~ 6/12 Before Maintenance (PDT)
    - Details: Rank Up Standard Success Rate will have x2 the effect!

    EVENT 4. Rank Up (Staff & Player) x2 Event
    - Duration: 6/4 After Maintenance ~ 6/12 Before Maintenance (PDT)
    - Details: Boost Material Staff & Boost Material Players used for Rank Up will have DOUBLE their effect!

    EVENT 5. Perfect Training x3 Event
    - Duration: 6/4 After Maintenance ~ 6/12 Before Maintenance (PDT)
    - Details: Probability of Perfect Training Result will be increased by x3!

    EVENT 6. Equipment Exchange Event [Prestige Equipment Ticket]
    - Duration: 6/4 After Maintenance ~ 6/12 Before Maintenance (PDT)
    - Details: Event Item Zone for Prestige Equipment Ticket Exchange will be available during the event duration!
    ※ Please note that all exchange points obtained in the event zone will disappear at the end of the event.

    EVENT 7. June Purchase Bonus Event
    - Duration: 6/4 After Maintenance ~ 6/12 Before Maintenance (PDT)
    - Details: Earn a Bonus Reward based on the total amount spent during the event duration!


    Purchase Bonus Reward will only be given out once and be delivered after the 6/12 Maintenance, no later than the 6/19 Maintenance. After rewards have been delivered, we will inform GM's through a separate announcement.
    ※ Purchase Bonus Reward based on the amount purchased during the event duration (Ex. GM's who spend $40, falls in the $29.99 ~ $ 49.99 tier and will SE All OVR 89+ Draft (1of2) x1, A Grade Boost Trainer x1, and STAFF ALL Draft(★1~★3) x1)
    ※ If you purchased more than $ 99.99 within the event period, you will receive SE LEGEND Draft (1of2) x1, S Grade Boost Trainer x1, and STAFF ALL Draft (★3) x1.
    ※ In terms of tier-specific payments, the iOS market is slightly higher than Google's. As a result, iOS Market will add up to 10% of the cumulative payment amount and be paid as a bonus for the final payment amount.


    EVENT 8. Weekend Buyout Fee Event (95% → 70%)
    - Duration: 6/7 08:00 ~ 6/9 07:59AM (PDT)
    - Details: League Buy Out Fee will be decreased from 95% to 70%!

    ※Please note this fee can only be applied when a Player posted on the FA Market was not purchased during the Posting Period.
    ※Player must have not been purchased on FA Market for over 24 Hours.
    ※TIP: Place Players you want to use the League Buy Out Fee on 24 Hours prior to 6/7 08:00 PDT


    EVENT 9. Club Battle Weekend Event
    - Duration: 6/8 00:00 ~ 6/9 23:59 (PDT)
    - Details: Enjoy Club vs Club Battle by logging in during the weekend!

    Thank you,
    OffTheWall
    Last edited by OffTheWall; 06-04-2019 at 04:34 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3

    Default Event

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheWall View Post

    Hello GM's

    We would like to share with you the details for the June Special Event!
    ※Please note, details of event are subject to change. If there are any changes, we will update this post.

    [June Special Event]

    EVENT 1. Boost Trainer Bonus Success x2 Event
    - Duration: 6/4 After Maintenance ~ 6/12 Before Maintenance (PDT)
    - Details: Boost Trainers will have DOUBLE the effect!

    EVENT 2. Bonus Success Rate Event
    - Duration: 6/4 After Maintenance ~ 6/12 Before Maintenance (PDT)
    - Details: Boost your players now and the Standard Rate of Success will be increased by 30%!

    ※For example: Boosting from Lvl 4 to Lvl 5
    Before Event: Boost Lvl 4 -> Lvl 5 = 50% Success Rate
    During Event: Boost Lvl 4 -> Lvl 5 = 65% Success Rate

    50% Success x 1.3 Boost Bonus = 65%

    EVENT 3. Rank Up Event
    - Duration: 6/4 After Maintenance ~ 6/12 Before Maintenance (PDT)
    - Details: Rank Up Standard Success Rate will have x2 the effect!

    EVENT 4. Rank Up (Staff & Player) x2 Event
    - Duration: 6/4 After Maintenance ~ 6/12 Before Maintenance (PDT)
    - Details: Boost Material Staff & Boost Material Players used for Rank Up will have DOUBLE their effect!

    EVENT 5. Perfect Training x3 Event
    - Duration: 6/4 After Maintenance ~ 6/12 Before Maintenance (PDT)
    - Details: Probability of Perfect Training Result will be increased by x3!

    EVENT 6. Equipment Exchange Event [Prestige Equipment Ticket]
    - Duration: 6/4 After Maintenance ~ 6/12 Before Maintenance (PDT)
    - Details: Event Item Zone for Prestige Equipment Ticket Exchange will be available during the event duration!
    ※ Please note that all exchange points obtained in the event zone will disappear at the end of the event.

    EVENT 7. June Purchase Bonus Event
    - Duration: 6/4 After Maintenance ~ 6/12 Before Maintenance (PDT)
    - Details: Earn a Bonus Reward based on the total amount spent during the event duration!


    Purchase Bonus Reward will only be given out once and be delivered after the 6/12 Maintenance, no later than the 6/19 Maintenance. After rewards have been delivered, we will inform GM's through a separate announcement.
    ※ Purchase Bonus Reward based on the amount purchased during the event duration (Ex. GM's who spend $40, falls in the $29.99 ~ $ 49.99 tier and will SE All OVR 89+ Draft (1of2) x1, A Grade Boost Trainer x1, and STAFF ALL Draft(★1~★3) x1)
    ※ If you purchased more than $ 99.99 within the event period, you will receive SE LEGEND Draft (1of2) x1, S Grade Boost Trainer x1, and STAFF ALL Draft (★3) x1.
    ※ In terms of tier-specific payments, the iOS market is slightly higher than Google's. As a result, iOS Market will add up to 10% of the cumulative payment amount and be paid as a bonus for the final payment amount.


    EVENT 8. Weekend Buyout Fee Event (95% → 70%)
    - Duration: 6/7 08:00 ~ 6/9 07:59AM (PDT)
    - Details: League Buy Out Fee will be decreased from 95% to 70%!

    ※Please note this fee can only be applied when a Player posted on the FA Market was not purchased during the Posting Period.
    ※Player must have not been purchased on FA Market for over 24 Hours.
    ※TIP: Place Players you want to use the League Buy Out Fee on 24 Hours prior to 6/7 08:00 PDT


    EVENT 9. Club Battle Weekend Event
    - Duration: 6/8 00:00 ~ 6/9 23:59 (PDT)
    - Details: Enjoy Club vs Club Battle by logging in during the weekend!

    Thank you,
    OffTheWall
    Why did matinence begin so early? 10pm EDT is gotta be a time when many including me can play a good bit? Just curious as to why so early? Usually 2-3am EDT which is understandable. I get many from around the world play, but I'd guess this time slot is not ideal for most.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    14

    Default “Special”

    The term “special” is used very loosely around here.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    9

    Default

    The game has failed my atleast 8 boost attempts from +9-+10.at 62% success rate. This is not fair gamevil. I have wasted atleast 32b gp in the boost attempts. What's going on

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    55

    Default PERFECT TRAINING

    How is perfect training supposed to be increased x 3. I have multiple teams and have averaged 15 training attempts each costing 150 diamonds per training event. Either someone is lying or the game is malfunctioning

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    55

    Default Perfect training?

    Never mind I just tried it 3 more times and averaged 22 times or 220 diamonds?

  7. #7
    OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flynn2020 View Post
    Why did matinence begin so early? 10pm EDT is gotta be a time when many including me can play a good bit? Just curious as to why so early? Usually 2-3am EDT which is understandable. I get many from around the world play, but I'd guess this time slot is not ideal for most.
    Hi Flynn2020,

    We're sorry for delayed notice. To address your question, we work closely with Korea and today was a Korean holiday so we wanted to have maintenance a day early to avoid any possible issues.

    We apologize for this inconvenience. Maintenance will go back to its normal Wednesday schedule following this week's maintenance.

    Thank you for your understanding,
    OffTheWall

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    26

    Default

    OffTheWall,

    It's unacceptable that you haven't responded to any of the posts submitted since this weekend. Here's a link to the post I made that lists every post that requires a response:

    https://forum.gamevil.com/showthread...83#post1221683

    Every member on this forum wishes the best for this game, but for you and Gamevil to ignore the issues and the simple requests that many members have agreed must be resolved (such as not giving Goose Gossage an S grade in relief pitching and not improving the obvious difficulty spike between the All-Star and World Series difficulties of live season mode, which are both very reasonable requests) is simply heinous and an outright insult to the player base.

    Moving forward, I hope that you'll be a better moderator and respond to inquiries in a timely fashion if you and Gamevil wish for this game to foster a healthy and sizable player base (also act upon very reasonable requests like the ones I've mentioned above).

  9. #9
    OffTheWall is offline Moderator ★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BKYankees View Post
    OffTheWall,

    It's unacceptable that you haven't responded to any of the posts submitted since this weekend. Here's a link to the post I made that lists every post that requires a response:

    https://forum.gamevil.com/showthread...83#post1221683

    Every member on this forum wishes the best for this game, but for you and Gamevil to ignore the issues and the simple requests that many members have agreed must be resolved (such as not giving Goose Gossage an S grade in relief pitching and not improving the obvious difficulty spike between the All-Star and World Series difficulties of live season mode, which are both very reasonable requests) is simply heinous and an outright insult to the player base.

    Moving forward, I hope that you'll be a better moderator and respond to inquiries in a timely fashion if you and Gamevil wish for this game to foster a healthy and sizable player base (also act upon very reasonable requests like the ones I've mentioned above).
    Hi BKYankees,

    Thank you for the suggestions! We have forwarded the communities feedback for the developers to review. If there are any changes, we will make an official announcement and let you know.

    Thank you for your support!
    OffTheWall

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    140

    Default Uhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by JaysBraves View Post
    GamEVIL,

    YOU CAN GO F**K YOURSELVES WITH THESE EVENTS!!!! 2 MONTHS STRAIGHT OF BULL$H!T ODD'S, FOR "RED" PERFECT TRAINERS, AND x2 RANK UP!!!!

    AFTER 15 CONSECUTIVE RANK UP FAILURES, DEPLETING ALL OF MY SPARE +10 MATERIAL AND 100 BILLION GP SPENT!! THOUSANDS OF DIAMONDS WASTED!! JUST PROVES THOSE WHOM HAVE 3 STAR TEAMS CHEATED TO GET THESE RANKS! YET WE CAN EXPECT YOU WILL DO NOTHING TO MAKE THIS RIGHT! YOU GUY'S NEED TO GET YOUR $H!T TOGETHER.. AS THE ONES WHO DON'T CHEAT ARE GOING TO LEAVE!!
    You act like none of us deal with it too😂 100billion? Thats cute. 1000s of diamonds, miniscule. 15 consecutive fails? Man i wish i had your luck. It took me 34 max % tries to get my first rank up bud. Stop complaining, some people are willing to spend more than others, kudos to them on that. Gamevil is a crap company, but in comparison, man I as well as many others would love to have only spent 100billion gp, and a few thousand diamonds.

    Perspective. Ive used about 1.3 trillion on rank up attempts, I have had 14 successes or something like that in 102 attempts. Ive used something like 225+ a grade trainers? probably close to 15k-25k diamonds. funny isnt it, how nicw you have it compared to others
    I have 69¢. Not even enough for chicken nugget.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •